On 6/29/2017 at 1:12 PM, GrandMasterLynx said:

I’m lvl 83 and I never had anybody TK me at all and I never really encountered anybody doing it so it’s probably a small amount of people doing it

10 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Nope I haven’t done any TK the only time I done it is when somebody has done it to me and I get my revenge every game until the leave

Lmao, so you were saying before that no one ever TK'd you? Then you change your story to: It's happened but it's ok because I just TK them back. SMH.

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Lmao, so you were saying before that no one ever TK'd you? Then you change your story to: It's happened but it's ok because I just TK them back. SMH.

Yes nobody has till Yesterday so yes I stand by what I said

People are gonna use the crap out of the report feature and I doubt Gun will pay attention to any console but PC.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, DarkRicochet117 said:

So wait a second, you HAVE had issues with other players TK-ing you? I thought you were saying that you hadn't had that problem? 

I'm pretty sure that still counts as TK-ing. Even if it's warranted.

Lol, I know Kenny was attacking you and all but you worked with Jason, and he even let you survive the round? That's annoying and messed up in its own right. 

Yeah, he's flat-out said in the past that he's never had to deal with TK, hence it must not be that big of a problem.  Now his story changed.  He's also admitting to working with Jason, which is a bannable offense.

He's clearly at least partly trolling the board at this point.  There's an "ignore user" feature on the board for a reason.  The only time I even see his posts anymore is when somebody else quotes him.  Trust me, it's better that way.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 11:09 AM, GrandMasterLynx said:

Believe what you want I have nothing to prove lol

18 hours ago, AJLeatherman said:

Yeah, he's flat-out said in the past that he's never had to deal with TK, hence it must not be that big of a problem.  Now his story changed.  He's also admitting to working with Jason, which is a bannable offense.

He's clearly at least partly trolling the board at this point.  There's an "ignore user" feature on the board for a reason.  The only time I even see his posts anymore is when somebody else quotes him.  Trust me, it's better that way.

Yeah I figured him out almost immediately. Thanks for the heads up. I'll block him too.

haven't had it happen too often but have seen it in almost every match I've been in through this weekend. find it funny that now they are posting glitching as bannable and TK as not... and everyone is TKing now.

all this shit is super annoying.