Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

 

Eh. Depends. A slow counselor who doesn't have the right gear is most likely going to die while Vanessa trots off. Granted it sucks when other counselors are attacking for no reason. My best advice is not to trust people in quick matches. 

 

I'd honestly suggest cultivating a group of pals for both of you guys. Private matches are the best bet if you don't want some level or another of shenanigans. 

 

Yes, I have decided to start going the private match way, but still think it would make more sense to remove friendly fire from quickplay and leave it as an option for private matches, where it would be used to grief less often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah honestly I think team killing is hilarious. Yeah, there should be negative experience, but it certainly shouldn't be disabled.

The solution is simple, make the penalty big enough to make it intimidating, and make it so players can actually level down--players can't actually level down as of right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Pikalicious said:

Yeah honestly I think team killing is hilarious. Yeah, there should be negative experience, but it certainly shouldn't be disabled.

The solution is simple, make the penalty big enough to make it intimidating, and make it so players can actually level down--players can't actually level down as of right now.

Whats hilarious about ruining other peoples games? People paid good money to play this game, not for pre-teen kids to act ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the fundamental problem is that being dead is boring. So you either quit or stay in spectate but do something else in your house. Therein lies the fundamental problem.

But yes, when I see my teammates fighting, to me--obviously, it is hilarious. Yeah people pay money, so what? What's your point? The teamkiller, killing you? HE PAID MONEY TOO. Grow some logic.

And yes, while you might feel like it's pre-teen kids, majority of the time it's an adult. Remember, it's an M rated game--it is a lot harder to make digital purchases for a kid than a physical purchase. But certainly, there are some parents dumb enough to trust a child with a credit card. And Steam certainly has no measures enacted to keep mature games out of the hands of children.

And yes, for you this videogame might be real life, but for most people it is just a videogame. And teamkilling is just part of the deal.

If people are killing each other for resources, then the game has a fundamental problem of not giving out enough resources.

However, in F13, you are being chased by a masked murderer. Now say for instance you have a teammate with car keys and the car is prepped. Said teammate does nothing with the keys and opts to hide in a closet. Would you kill him? I would.

A. It is funny. Most people would get a kick out of it. If you don't, then maybe something is wrong with you. Moving on, this isn't the attack-the-crypost post. 

B. Teamkilling is not always just dickery, sometimes it is consideration for dead/waiting players. It moves the game forward. Especially if most people in the lobby are dead, I am gonna do my best to speed up the game. Let me go out on a limb here and say most people hate spectating. So if it is just me and one guy, and he has something that I need and he's not doing anything with it--yeah, I'll kill him. I've done it before, I rarely ever need to.

C. In reality there are people who take care of themselves and harm others for their benefit. Wouldn't it make sense to show that off in game form? People would be slaughtering one another for a chance to escape. Now, yes this is a videogame--which just means the moral paradigm shifts to a model that is virtual. Consider the way people act online. Do people act bad because they are unaccountable? Are they more of themselves than ever? Or are they different because they can't identify that the damage they are doing is real rather than virtual? 

Some people just have problems with recognizing the other human-being across the digital space. But look here, no one is cyberbullying. It is a videogame about survival. So teamkilling in order to survive is right or wrong? I think it just adds more diversity to the game.

 

Moving on...how should team killing be dealt with? While yes, it does at times ruin the experience for some people, it adds to the experience of others. For me, it has mostly added. I think team killing would feel a lot less rewarding if cooperation was actually an asset, but in this game it is not.

So the problem is that teammates

A. Take extra time to get into the vehicle after the driver.

B. Cannot help you escape from Jason's grip because Jason usually just insta-kills.

C. Don't reduce your fear level.

D. Probably many other reasons that I am either incapable of seeing or too lazy to explore for

 

Right now teammates are liabilities, not assets. They can lead Jason to you, they can take and hoard what you need, they can make poor decisions with important assets rather than share the resource to a player playing a character that would be better off with said asset, and they can simply get in your way when Jason is chasing you. 

Is it funny that teammates are liabilities? Yes. The correct answer is yes. Does this add to the game? That is the true point of debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

Well, if people want respect, then they should be respectful to others, simple as that. Not my fault people like you can't have a normal conversation without having, to act like children. I'm sorry that your triggered.

Uh, we haven't even had a conversation. Not once. So who are the "people like you" you are talking about? Your and only your behavior is sub-par. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Just tonight I was in a game with a Twitch streamer, 6 of the 8 of the players were from the stream, well anyways 2 randos join and wind up team killing the streamer, next game, they stayed, and they had 6 on 2 to deal with, 5 counselors, Jason, and them by their lonesome. After they died, they left pouting, definately worth the -1000 experience the player got for killing them...but the other was killed by the Jason, so only 1 negative score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/06/2017 at 4:53 PM, Innehageslange said:

Idiot alert. 

It's "realistic" that someone kills another for å spot in the car or boat. It is not "realistic" When a player does not play the game but just goes around hunting other councelers. It's called griefing and is bannable in most games. 

It happened to me several times and when i play Jason and it happens i talk 2 the councelors, they tell me who it is and i kill them first while giving the other players a fair chance. 

Too bad you can't kick people in pubg 

Less of the 'idiot' talk please. Discuss civily without personal insults. Same for you @XxHollowFactorxX.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pikalicious said:

Yeah, the fundamental problem is that being dead is boring. So you either quit or stay in spectate but do something else in your house. Therein lies the fundamental problem.

But yes, when I see my teammates fighting, to me--obviously, it is hilarious. Yeah people pay money, so what? What's your point? The teamkiller, killing you? HE PAID MONEY TOO. Grow some logic.

And yes, while you might feel like it's pre-teen kids, majority of the time it's an adult. Remember, it's an M rated game--it is a lot harder to make digital purchases for a kid than a physical purchase. But certainly, there are some parents dumb enough to trust a child with a credit card. And Steam certainly has no measures enacted to keep mature games out of the hands of children.

And yes, for you this videogame might be real life, but for most people it is just a videogame. And teamkilling is just part of the deal.

If people are killing each other for resources, then the game has a fundamental problem of not giving out enough resources.

However, in F13, you are being chased by a masked murderer. Now say for instance you have a teammate with car keys and the car is prepped. Said teammate does nothing with the keys and opts to hide in a closet. Would you kill him? I would.

A. It is funny. Most people would get a kick out of it. If you don't, then maybe something is wrong with you. Moving on, this isn't the attack-the-crypost post. 

B. Teamkilling is not always just dickery, sometimes it is consideration for dead/waiting players. It moves the game forward. Especially if most people in the lobby are dead, I am gonna do my best to speed up the game. Let me go out on a limb here and say most people hate spectating. So if it is just me and one guy, and he has something that I need and he's not doing anything with it--yeah, I'll kill him. I've done it before, I rarely ever need to.

C. In reality there are people who take care of themselves and harm others for their benefit. Wouldn't it make sense to show that off in game form? People would be slaughtering one another for a chance to escape. Now, yes this is a videogame--which just means the moral paradigm shifts to a model that is virtual. Consider the way people act online. Do people act bad because they are unaccountable? Are they more of themselves than ever? Or are they different because they can't identify that the damage they are doing is real rather than virtual? 

Some people just have problems with recognizing the other human-being across the digital space. But look here, no one is cyberbullying. It is a videogame about survival. So teamkilling in order to survive is right or wrong? I think it just adds more diversity to the game.

 

Moving on...how should team killing be dealt with? While yes, it does at times ruin the experience for some people, it adds to the experience of others. For me, it has mostly added. I think team killing would feel a lot less rewarding if cooperation was actually an asset, but in this game it is not.

So the problem is that teammates

A. Take extra time to get into the vehicle after the driver.

B. Cannot help you escape from Jason's grip because Jason usually just insta-kills.

C. Don't reduce your fear level.

D. Probably many other reasons that I am either incapable of seeing or too lazy to explore for

 

Right now teammates are liabilities, not assets. They can lead Jason to you, they can take and hoard what you need, they can make poor decisions with important assets rather than share the resource to a player playing a character that would be better off with said asset, and they can simply get in your way when Jason is chasing you. 

Is it funny that teammates are liabilities? Yes. The correct answer is yes. Does this add to the game? That is the true point of debate.

hmm.. a lot of weird logic there,

A) The only people I have ever heard thinking "TK" was funny was when it was someone glitch exploiting, or if it was an accidental TK, intentional TK I have always seen people leave over, because in most instances, its the player teaming/helping Jason, and you can say its "funny"but you are in that vast Minority who think that.

B ) Considerate to TK because others are tired of waiting? Never heard that one before, except in my fore mentioned glitch exploiters, why should someone give up their survival bonus/time bonus just because everyone else is dead?

C) I agree/disagee with some of this, if I'm sneaking around as A.J. and someone just walks up and offs me for no apparent  reason I will get pissed.  Now if It is to get the last seat on a car/boat it still pisses me off, but it does make it "realistic".

Team Mates

A) Yes, they do take a few extra SECONDS to get in a car, but good luck finding the keys, the battery AND the gas by yourself,  and if you are lucky enough I hope you are a person with high repair, because normally it takes 2+ people to repair a car unless you are very lucky, not to mention any good Jason will trap at least the battery/gas on each car.

B ) His grips aren't always insta kill, the vast majority, yes, but I have been freed more than once by a baseball bat wielding team mate.

C) Yes it does reduce your fear levels being with others,  even additional perks that extend that bonus more, and a perk for reducing fear of being alone.

D) Enlighten me on the others you cant/wont explain, I am curious to provide my counter argument for them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pikalicious said:



But yes, when I see my teammates fighting, to me--obviously, it is hilarious. Yeah people pay money, so what? What's your point? The teamkiller, killing you? HE PAID MONEY TOO. Grow some logic.

 

This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted to this board, and I've seen some amazingly ignorant stuff on here. 

Yes, that little kid running around killing other people paid money too ( or at least your/his parents did) but that doesn't give him the right to end my game because he's bored and gets a kick out of it. 

I hope the devs do read this board, and specifically I hope they read your post. This is the mentality of the kids that are out there team killing. This is who you guys are keeping friendly fire on for. 

Edit: I just shared your post with the F13 team twitter account, so thanks for giving me my best argument yet for having them turn FF off!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of enjoyment lost due to the complete removal of friendly fire = X.

The amount of enjoyment lost due to team killers = Y.

Y > X.

Therefore, X.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

hmm.. a lot of weird logic there,

A) The only people I have ever heard thinking "TK" was funny was when it was someone glitch exploiting, or if it was an accidental TK, intentional TK I have always seen people leave over, because in most instances, its the player teaming/helping Jason, and you can say its "funny"but you are in that vast Minority who think that.

B ) Considerate to TK because others are tired of waiting? Never heard that one before, except in my fore mentioned glitch exploiters, why should someone give up their survival bonus/time bonus just because everyone else is dead?

C) I agree/disagee with some of this, if I'm sneaking around as A.J. and someone just walks up and offs me for no apparent  reason I will get pissed.  Now if It is to get the last seat on a car/boat it still pisses me off, but it does make it "realistic".

Team Mates

A) Yes, they do take a few extra SECONDS to get in a car, but good luck finding the keys, the battery AND the gas by yourself,  and if you are lucky enough I hope you are a person with high repair, because normally it takes 2+ people to repair a car unless you are very lucky, not to mention any good Jason will trap at least the battery/gas on each car.

B ) His grips aren't always insta kill, the vast majority, yes, but I have been freed more than once by a baseball bat wielding team mate.

C) Yes it does reduce your fear levels being with others,  even additional perks that extend that bonus more, and a perk for reducing fear of being alone.

D) Enlighten me on the others you cant/wont explain, I am curious to provide my counter argument for them too.

I agree, it's not funny to TK. It's just damn annoying. I'm a team player 100% of the time. I find the game most rewarding when I can help others. Some of the best escapes I have managed are usually in the blue four door with three passengers. I have had a few matches here and there that made me want to rage quit. At least Xbox has a report feature you can use, PlayStation has nothing but a block player option. There really needs to be an in-game report player feature and a vote to kick feature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rok73 said:

Uh, we haven't even had a conversation. Not once. So who are the "people like you" you are talking about? Your and only your behavior is sub-par. 

I was referring to you saying I should be banned, for insults. There for it tells me that you didn't read the conversation I don't need to be banned. Like I said if people like you are gonna cry "you deserve to be banned for insults" Then you should learn that if people insult first they are going to get insulted back.

 In other words, I posted, someone decided to call me idiot, I defended myself, Idk where that is your problem honestly. I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to the other moron who decided to call me an idiot because he can't read. 

 

12 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Less of the 'idiot' talk please. Discuss civily without personal insults. Same for you @XxHollowFactorxX.

I will, I was simply defending myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the message I just posted, I went in depth about potential solutions for the Team Killer issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

hmm.. a lot of weird logic there,

A) The only people I have ever heard thinking "TK" was funny was when it was someone glitch exploiting, or if it was an accidental TK, intentional TK I have always seen people leave over, because in most instances, its the player teaming/helping Jason, and you can say its "funny"but you are in that vast Minority who think that.

B ) Considerate to TK because others are tired of waiting? Never heard that one before, except in my fore mentioned glitch exploiters, why should someone give up their survival bonus/time bonus just because everyone else is dead?

C) I agree/disagee with some of this, if I'm sneaking around as A.J. and someone just walks up and offs me for no apparent  reason I will get pissed.  Now if It is to get the last seat on a car/boat it still pisses me off, but it does make it "realistic".

Team Mates

A) Yes, they do take a few extra SECONDS to get in a car, but good luck finding the keys, the battery AND the gas by yourself,  and if you are lucky enough I hope you are a person with high repair, because normally it takes 2+ people to repair a car unless you are very lucky, not to mention any good Jason will trap at least the battery/gas on each car.

B ) His grips aren't always insta kill, the vast majority, yes, but I have been freed more than once by a baseball bat wielding team mate.

C) Yes it does reduce your fear levels being with others,  even additional perks that extend that bonus more, and a perk for reducing fear of being alone.

D) Enlighten me on the others you cant/wont explain, I am curious to provide my counter argument for them too.

If you feel like teamwork works for you, then power to you. But this is all personal knowledge through personal experience. 

I does say ingame somewhere that counselor lower the fear of one another but I haven't noticed any significant impact in my play.

And while for you Jason seems to not insta-kill, for me Jasons always do. So I hold my opinion regardless of anything yoh can say. Mine is based on fact of my personal experience,  yours is based on fact of your personal experience. Enough said.

Teammates are liabilties. I haven't been saved by a teammate ever. I have saved 3 teammates, maybe 4, but that was all within the week if launch. Now it seems all Jason players just grab and insta-kill.

And yeah I can understand the frustration of being killed for no reason by a teammate. 

Personally I leave behind my teammates if I did all the vehicle labor. But if someone helped, I usually wait. Point is, the longer the wait to drive away, the bettet off Jason is-- he teleports in and then catches his bearings.

And if being considerate counts as weird logic, I guess I am the freak and America is going down the drain.

Ultimately I just think teamkilling belongs in this game. People act different under stress. Even when the threat is just in a videogame.

And if people are trolling for giggles-- victims just need to chill out and remember that it is just a game.

Trolling adds an extra dimension to the game. I would rather have that extra dimension in the game than out.

As for being team killed, and not being able to play. The problem is not team killing, the problem is that spectating sucks, 30 minute match times are too long, and the punishment for team killing needs to be bigger so that the action becomes scarcer.

I am a proponent of keeping the mechanic of friendly fire in the game, but it will certainly be abused. The solution is that it needs an on-off switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minute matches? They are only 20. Well if you dont like waiting feel free to leave the match and give up the 500 bonus exp. Just because you don't have patience doesn't mean people who are doing better than you did deserve to die by their own team mates, just because you want to play more, just leave, and find a new game, problem solved, and no one died but you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 11:06 PM, Pikalicious said:

Yeah, the fundamental problem is that being dead is boring. So you either quit or stay in spectate but do something else in your house. Therein lies the fundamental problem.

But yes, when I see my teammates fighting, to me--obviously, it is hilarious. Yeah people pay money, so what? What's your point? The teamkiller, killing you? HE PAID MONEY TOO. Grow some logic.

And yes, while you might feel like it's pre-teen kids, majority of the time it's an adult. Remember, it's an M rated game--it is a lot harder to make digital purchases for a kid than a physical purchase. But certainly, there are some parents dumb enough to trust a child with a credit card. And Steam certainly has no measures enacted to keep mature games out of the hands of children.

And yes, for you this videogame might be real life, but for most people it is just a videogame. And teamkilling is just part of the deal.

If people are killing each other for resources, then the game has a fundamental problem of not giving out enough resources.

However, in F13, you are being chased by a masked murderer. Now say for instance you have a teammate with car keys and the car is prepped. Said teammate does nothing with the keys and opts to hide in a closet. Would you kill him? I would.

A. It is funny. Most people would get a kick out of it. If you don't, then maybe something is wrong with you. Moving on, this isn't the attack-the-crypost post. 

B. Teamkilling is not always just dickery, sometimes it is consideration for dead/waiting players. It moves the game forward. Especially if most people in the lobby are dead, I am gonna do my best to speed up the game. Let me go out on a limb here and say most people hate spectating. So if it is just me and one guy, and he has something that I need and he's not doing anything with it--yeah, I'll kill him. I've done it before, I rarely ever need to.

C. In reality there are people who take care of themselves and harm others for their benefit. Wouldn't it make sense to show that off in game form? People would be slaughtering one another for a chance to escape. Now, yes this is a videogame--which just means the moral paradigm shifts to a model that is virtual. Consider the way people act online. Do people act bad because they are unaccountable? Are they more of themselves than ever? Or are they different because they can't identify that the damage they are doing is real rather than virtual? 

Some people just have problems with recognizing the other human-being across the digital space. But look here, no one is cyberbullying. It is a videogame about survival. So teamkilling in order to survive is right or wrong? I think it just adds more diversity to the game.

 

Moving on...how should team killing be dealt with? While yes, it does at times ruin the experience for some people, it adds to the experience of others. For me, it has mostly added. I think team killing would feel a lot less rewarding if cooperation was actually an asset, but in this game it is not.

So the problem is that teammates

A. Take extra time to get into the vehicle after the driver.

B. Cannot help you escape from Jason's grip because Jason usually just insta-kills.

C. Don't reduce your fear level.

D. Probably many other reasons that I am either incapable of seeing or too lazy to explore for

 

Right now teammates are liabilities, not assets. They can lead Jason to you, they can take and hoard what you need, they can make poor decisions with important assets rather than share the resource to a player playing a character that would be better off with said asset, and they can simply get in your way when Jason is chasing you. 

Is it funny that teammates are liabilities? Yes. The correct answer is yes. Does this add to the game? That is the true point of debate.

It's a video game yes, no one is mistaking it for real life. But as a game Team killing is just the most obnoxious thing someone can do to another player. It's like someone just takes the rules of the game and throws them out the window. Like if you were playing Chess and your pawn decided to assassinate your king out of no where for the lawlz. I know comparing it to chess isn't exactly the most accurate thing ever, but it's a similar situation. As one of your allies killed you in the middle of your game. I'd be pissed if my teammate in any team game purposefully sabotaged me. Video game, board game, card game, real life it doesn't matter what type of game it is.

Now to move on to your in my opinion, strange points.

A. The only time I think it's funny is if there is some guy insulting everyone in the lobby, and just being straight up obnoxious. I do not think it's funny just to kill someone for the heck of it. And it's especially not funny when it happens to the person being killed. It also starts stupid feuds and distrust among allies. Instead of playing normally the next game that person who got team killed is generally on a mission to kill the person who killed them last time. Ruining everyones experience.

B. This is just silly, consideration for dead teammates? They are dead they can do something while they wait. And if they do have a key item there might be a reason they haven't done something with it yet.

C. These are the types of people no one even likes playing with and want options to avoid, kick, or even ban from the game. As they just bring down the experience for other people.

Continuing on to the second set of letters...

A. While it's true that they take extra time to pick people up, they might in turn pick you up in a different game. As well they also provide protection or a chance to stun Jason if he stops the car giving you an extra try at escaping.

B. I've saved people, people have saved me, and I've had people get saved while I was playing as Jason and had them grabbed. It's a tiny window but if they are ready for it, they can do it.

C. They do reduce your fear level.

Teammates are not liabilities when played correctly. Sure a Vanessa who doesn't know what she is doing can get you killed. But try playing a game with just you versus Jason, and you'll see how false your statement actually is. You'll get nothing done, you'll get found, and you'll get killed. You could have 10 pocket knives and still lose easily. The fact is your teammates help find those key items, they distract Jason, they stall him, and help get things done. At the very least they can be good meat shields if you want to refer to them as that. If he is hunting and slaughtering them and not you then they are instantly not a liability.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BloodyNights said:

It's a video game yes, no one is mistaking it for real life. But as a game Team killing is just the most obnoxious thing someone can do to another player. It's like someone just takes the rules of the game and throws them out the window. Like if you were playing Chess and your pawn decided to assassinate your king out of no where for the lawlz. I know comparing it to chess isn't exactly the most accurate thing ever, but it's a similar situation. As one of your allies killed you in the middle of your game. I'd be pissed if my teammate in any team game purposefully sabotaged me. Video game, board game, card game, real life it doesn't matter what type of game it is.

Now to move on to your in my opinion, strange points.

A. The only time I think it's funny is if there is some guy insulting everyone in the lobby, and just being straight up obnoxious. I do not think it's funny just to kill someone for the heck of it. And it's especially not funny when it happens to the person being killed. It also starts stupid feuds and distrust among allies. Instead of playing normally the next game that person who got team killed is generally on a mission to kill the person who killed them last time. Ruining everyones experience.

B. This is just silly, consideration for dead teammates? They are dead they can do something while they wait. And if they do have a key item there might be a reason they haven't done something with it yet.

C. These are the types of people no one even likes playing with and want options to avoid, kick, or even ban from the game. As they just bring down the experience for other people.

Continuing on to the second set of letters...

A. While it's true that they take extra time to pick people up, they might in turn pick you up in a different game. As well they also provide protection or a chance to stun Jason if he stops the car giving you an extra try at escaping.

B. I've saved people, people have saved me, and I've had people get saved while I was playing as Jason and had them grabbed. It's a tiny window but if they are ready for it, they can do it.

C. They do reduce your fear level.

Teammates are not liabilities when played correctly. Sure a Vanessa who doesn't know what she is doing can get you killed. But try playing a game with just you versus Jason, and you'll see how false your statement actually is. You'll get nothing done, you'll get found, and you'll get killed. You could have 10 pocket knives and still lose easily. The fact is your teammates help find those key items, they distract Jason, they stall him, and help get things done. At the very least they can be good meat shields if you want to refer to them as that. If he is hunting and slaughtering them and not you then they are instantly not a liability.

 

But in truth your not really teammates think of it like this, you are sent to a camp with strangers you don't know. Your gonna do what ever it takes to survive, and there will be people who will do stupid things that will get you dead or kill you themselves to take your things, or your ride out. They will also betray you to the killer so they can live.. even though they are gonna die themselves. 

Just kill them, back. 

I honestly think people are making to much of a deal about the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

But in truth your not really teammates think of it like this, you are sent to a camp with strangers you don't know. Your gonna do what ever it takes to survive, and there will be people who will do stupid things that will get you dead or kill you themselves to take your things, or your ride out. They will also betray you to the killer so they can live.. even though they are gonna die themselves. 

Just kill them, back. 

I honestly think people are making to much of a deal about the situation.

I get punished by losing 1000xp for killing them back. And no one actually kills others for items, especially since half the time they glitch into the ground. Team killers aren't even playing the game, they are purposefully just attacking players. They don't care about items or objectives, just getting on everyones nerves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BloodyNights said:

I get punished by losing 1000xp for killing them back. And no one actually kills others for key items, especially since half the time they glitch into the ground. Team killers aren't even playing the game, they are purposefully just attacking players. They don't care about items anyways.

I play to have fun, if someone kills me I'm killing back. I'm not gonna complain for losing 1000 points, we can't do much about trolls but get them back for killing us.

There will always be trolls in games honestly, can make what ever system you want and they will make other accounts and still continue to do their bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XxHollowFactorxX said:

I play to have fun, if someone kills me I'm killing back. I'm not gonna complain for losing 1000 points, we can't do much about trolls but get them back for killing us.

There will always be trolls in games honestly, can make what ever system you want and they will make other accounts and still continue to do their bs.

I like my xp thank you very much, I'm at level 63 currently and even with double xp weekend it takes quite a few games to level up. Leveling up gives me new costumes, and options for perk rolls and Jason kills. And what am I supposed to do about a Tommy Jarvis who shoots me in the back for the lawlz anyways besides go on a hunting mission to kill that person in the next game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BloodyNights said:

I like my xp thank you very much, I'm at level 63 currently and even with double xp weekend it takes quite a few games to level up. Leveling up gives me new costumes, and options for perk rolls and Jason kills. And what am I supposed to do about a Tommy Jarvis who shoots me in the back for the lawlz anyways besides go on a hunting mission to kill that person in the next game?

Well, you can tell jaso and jason will him or a teammate. Like it bugs me, but I honestly it's what ever, it's just a game, a survival game. 

and if they implement a kick system and they decide to be dicks and kick you for the hell of it, people will complain about it too. Reporting people doesn't really do much, not that i've seen anyways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

Well, you can tell jaso and jason will him or a teammate. Like it bugs me, but I honestly it's what ever, it's just a game, a survival game. 

and if they implement a kick system and they decide to be dicks and kick you for the hell of it, people will complain about it too. Reporting people doesn't really do much, not that i've seen anyways.

I just say whoever is host of the lobby should have options. Kicking, or turning on/off friendly fire. Kicking shouldn't be allowed until after the match is over. And you know it bugs people on different levels. I get pissed when I call the cops, have a pocket knife, a first aid spray, fire crackers. I get to the exit after the cops arrive. And maybe stay to help struggling teammates, or I'm just right there. And some troll with a shotgun decides to shoot me with no beneficial gain for them what so ever. And it's usually Tommy Jarvis who does it. This has happened several times. Or people who just start attacking you non stop at the beginning. It's an issue when people are trying to just enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

Like my friends first match he ever played, he didn't get killed by Jason, a fellow counselor killed him at the very start of the match. Great first impression of the game. I don't get why people are even defending this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I have an idea on how to deal with TKing. When someone is betrayed, the traitor's location is revealed to Jason for the rest of the match and he/she glows bright red, like what happens when you activate Sense. Jason could also deal more damage, have increased grip strength and stun resistance against that counselor, and get an XP bonus for serving justice. The how to play section and tips should contain this information. Counselor-placed traps should only activate when Jason steps on them to avoid people walking into traps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BloodyNights said:

I just say whoever is host of the lobby should have options. Kicking, or turning on/off friendly fire. Kicking shouldn't be allowed until after the match is over. And you know it bugs people on different levels. I get pissed when I call the cops, have a pocket knife, a first aid spray, fire crackers. I get to the exit after the cops arrive. And maybe stay to help struggle teammates, or I'm just right there. And some troll with a shotgun decides to shoot me with no beneficial gain for them what so ever. And it's usually Tommy Jarvis who does it. This has happened several times. Or people who just start attacking you non stop at the beginning. It's an issue when people are trying to just enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

Like my friends first match he ever played, he didn't get killed by Jason, a fellow counselor killed him at the very start of the match. Great first impression of the game. I don't get why people are even defending this.

I don't think it should be turned off its a survival game. Kicked, can be abused as well, trust me had games where I've been kicked for no reason. If I don't know you.. I'm running to the exit. Unless they are the rare few who help you out.

I see the game this way, Im on my own, even if I had friends playing with me. Also If I am jason and its a friend I see hes definately going to die.. I love being jason XD

Im not defending it, but Im not gonna say turn of friendly fire for a survival game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

I don't think it should be turned off its a survival game. Kicked, can be abused as well, trust me had games where I've been kicked for no reason. If I don't know you.. I'm running to the exit. Unless they are the rare few who help you out.

I see the game this way, Im on my own, even if I had friends playing with me. Also If I am jason and its a friend I see hes definately going to die.. I love being jason XD

Im not defending it, but Im not gonna say turn of friendly fire for a survival game.

Well you are free to see it that way. Personally I see the game as Friday the 13th the game. Not kill each other, while Jason tries to kill you. And the bogus I hear people spout about it being for survival purposes is just retarded. Car keys, fuses, pocket knives, and first aid sprays glitch into oblivion when a character dies 9 times out of 10. And you can't really stop someone from taking your seat in the car(without instagibbing with a shotgun), nor can you stop the car, or remove people from it. I've never personally tried shooting anyone in the boat, but I know you can't melee them or pull them out of it. You also can't use friendly fire to slow a counselor in hopes that Jason will get them. You either kill them or you don't hit them unless they are stopped to search drawers. Or they are fighting back which just means you both look like you are trying real hard to survive when Jason is trying to kill you both.

Also if you are getting kicked alot maybe you are actually doing something wrong? Either way it's not like you are getting killed by someone and forced to go into spectate mode because someone thought it was funny. Not equivalent to being hunted down by griefers.

Also almost everyone likes being Jason, he is easy mode, gets tons of xp, and is quite frankly overpowered. There are some that don't, but the majority like easy stress free wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...