Hi! this is my 5th post here on the forums, yesterday evening i played a couple quick fire sessions with some pretty intense situations but it came around for my 2nd game and previously i was attacked for no reason by a the same teammate, they followed me at the begging of the next match and while i was searching in the drawers for supplies i was shot in the back with a shotgun for no reason, after coming back as Tommy Jarvis they attempted again to kill me for no reason with a wrench and i had to fight back but then Jason ended up killing me because of it, the gamertag of this terrible player is SWIP_IZZLE for reference and the platform is playstation 4 :D

1 hour ago, AikoRollingGirl said:

Hi! this is my 5th post here on the forums, yesterday evening i played a couple quick fire sessions with some pretty intense situations but it came around for my 2nd game and previously i was attacked for no reason by a the same teammate, they followed me at the begging of the next match and while i was searching in the drawers for supplies i was shot in the back with a shotgun for no reason, after coming back as Tommy Jarvis they attempted again to kill me for no reason with a wrench and i had to fight back but then Jason ended up killing me because of it, the gamertag of this terrible player is SWIP_IZZLE for reference and the platform is playstation 4 :D

Thats sucks ! I really prefer private matches because you can play with people you already know or met from communities. I hate quick play as I have had to similar matches and idiots throwing out explicitives and I leave when this happens but after I joined a community it doesn't happen anymore and I get so many invites that I have to turn them away.

On 6/12/2017 at 0:28 PM, AikoRollingGirl said:

Honestly I am happy with the feature it makes the game more realistic.. in real life.. people would actually do this same thing.. to other people just to survive and its a good way to penalize cheaters or glitchers

I don't team kill unless, some dude decides to let a girl live for simply being a female.. or when people glitch or team kill my friends.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

Honestly I am happy with the feature it makes the game more realistic.. in real life.. people would actually do this same thing.. to other people just to survive and its a good way to penalize cheaters or glitchers

I don't team kill unless, some dude decides to let a girl live for simply being a female.. or when people glitch or team kill my friends.

Idiot alert. 

It's "realistic" that someone kills another for å spot in the car or boat. It is not "realistic" When a player does not play the game but just goes around hunting other councelers. It's called griefing and is bannable in most games. 

It happened to me several times and when i play Jason and it happens i talk 2 the councelors, they tell me who it is and i kill them first while giving the other players a fair chance. 

Too bad you can't kick people in pubg 

• Like 1

In real life people would not be being chased by an unstoppable undead killer. This is a video game and 12 year olds running around killing their teammates and helping jason should not be part of this game. It has ruined this game for me. I don't have the luxury of a massive friends list.

Turn off friendly fire and don't let other players see players on the map or mini map. That will go a long way to helping these issues. At least make them optional.

I haven't had any issues with team killers.

Team killing should be allowed, you lose 1000 CP for doing it... intentional or accidental.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 0:28 AM, AikoRollingGirl said:

I think this is the solution. Not an immediate solution but overtime trolls, team killers, and cheaters would eventually have nobody to play with

10 minutes ago, Innehageslange said:

Idiot alert. 

It's "realistic" that someone kills another for å spot in the car or boat. It is not "realistic" When a player does not play the game but just goes around hunting other councelers. It's called griefing and is bannable in most games. 

It happened to me several times and when i play Jason and it happens i talk 2 the councelors, they tell me who it is and i kill them first while giving the other players a fair chance. 

Too bad you can't kick people in pubg 

You sir are an intellectual Idiot.. here is what I mean by realistic. 

If you are trying to survive in real life from Jason I guarantee, that someone will shoot you in the leg so Jason can get you instead of him/her. I'm aware that you can't go down if shot in the leg, you will die. I am also sure, that someone would kill you just to take what you have and survive themselves. 

Hell they would even shoot you, if you were take the car, and take it for themselves, so you have to watch out for traitors, that makes the game feel a little more realistic. 

Now I agree with, people telling Jason your location sucks, but that would happen in real life too because some people are stupid and will think Jason would let them go free if they tell on you. There are stupid people around, I mean your one of them from the looks of it.

*When a player does not play the game but just goes around hunting other councelers. It's called griefing and is bannable in most games.*

This I agree with, but guess what, there are 7 campers and I'm sure they would band to kill the ass hole, just like in real life would happen, You kill the traitor. It's thrill for me, since I not only have to watch for Jason but for traitors as well.

*It happened to me several times and when i play Jason and it happens i talk 2 the councelors, they tell me who it is and i kill them first while giving the other players a fair chance.*

I know, it's happened to me as well, and we just kill the traitor till he stops or leaves simple as that. As for Jason, I have people try and bribe me their friends location, and I act like I agree and when they are about to take me i get close and break their neck for being traitors. 

Yeah, no way to report either, but honestly, like I said it's a thrill and it is kinda of realistic, now there are trolls and they deserve to die, I had one yesterday and he got triggered cause I killed him for killing a team mate.

19 minutes ago, Motoko said:

Team killing should be allowed, you lose 1000 CP for doing it... intentional or accidental.

These pieces of dirt don't care about cp. They probably don't even care about perks. They are there to grief because they have no character, no integrity.

• Like 1

You don't lose 1,000 cp. You lose 1,000 xp.

I had a match today where I only killed 2/7 but no one escaped or survived.

2 disconnected or lagged out immediately after the game started.

1 person committed suicide after stepping on one of my traps by leaping out a second-story window.

1 person disconnected after I foiled his attempt to repair the phone box.

1 person was betrayed.

34 minutes ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

You sir are an intellectual Idiot.. here is what I mean by realistic. 

If you are trying to survive in real life from Jason I guarantee, that someone will shoot you in the leg so Jason can get you instead of him/her. I'm aware that you can't go down if shot in the leg, you will die. I am also sure, that someone would kill you just to take what you have and survive themselves. 

Hell they would even shoot you, if you were take the car, and take it for themselves, so you have to watch out for traitors, that makes the game feel a little more realistic. 

Now I agree with, people telling Jason your location sucks, but that would happen in real life too because some people are stupid and will think Jason would let them go free if they tell on you. There are stupid people around, I mean your one of them from the looks of it.

*When a player does not play the game but just goes around hunting other councelers. It's called griefing and is bannable in most games.*

This I agree with, but guess what, there are 7 campers and I'm sure they would band to kill the ass hole, just like in real life would happen, You kill the traitor. It's thrill for me, since I not only have to watch for Jason but for traitors as well.

*It happened to me several times and when i play Jason and it happens i talk 2 the councelors, they tell me who it is and i kill them first while giving the other players a fair chance.*

I know, it's happened to me as well, and we just kill the traitor till he stops or leaves simple as that. As for Jason, I have people try and bribe me their friends location, and I act like I agree and when they are about to take me i get close and break their neck for being traitors. 

Yeah, no way to report either, but honestly, like I said it's a thrill and it is kinda of realistic, now there are trolls and they deserve to die, I had one yesterday and he got triggered cause I killed him for killing a team mate.

You, "sir" got triggered 10/10.

Do you not understand what griefing is? Im not bothering to read your text wall but i am very amused you wasted your time like that. 

1 hour ago, Badism said:

In real life people would not be being chased by an unstoppable undead killer. This is a video game and 12 year olds running around killing their teammates and helping jason should not be part of this game. It has ruined this game for me. I don't have the luxury of a massive friends list.

Turn off friendly fire and don't let other players see players on the map or mini map. That will go a long way to helping these issues. At least make them optional.

What platform do you use? Join a community and use the threads on this forum to find like minded players.

This is my first ever online multiplayer so I was a pretty big noob and the forum community here put me on the right path to not getting stuck with turd kids all the time.

Usually if you're posting on the forum you're not a dumb kid with a bad attitude...usually.

1 hour ago, Motoko said:

I had my first serious issue with team killers last night when a group of about four 12 year old's were running amok with no regard for anything. It would be great to see them all tagged and dumped into a pool of other "like minded" folks where they have no one to play against except other degenerate turds.

• Like 2

On June 12, 2017 at 0:28 PM, AikoRollingGirl said:

Every once in a while its accidental. But when intentional, its always the same butthurt people. The ones crying that they aren't Jason, whom as soon as they are killed will close the lobby if one of them are hosting. The other when one is Jason and his boyfriend counselor tells him where they are, saving his bff for last. My guess is someday they will be lucky enough to hit puberty.

On 6/21/2017 at 0:53 PM, Innehageslange said:

You, "sir" got triggered 10/10.

Do you not understand what griefing is? Im not bothering to read your text wall but i am very amused you wasted your time like that. 

aww that's cute, let me know when you grow up little kid.

One way to drastically cut down on TK is to make betrayal a "death penalty" offense - that is, you kill another counselor, your character immediately dies too and is out of the game.  You'd still have the psychopaths that would still kill the first other player they found, but they'd be one-and-done, and it would prevent them from being an epidemic throughout the entire game.

You might have to have some sort of variation for somebody who ran over another counselor with the car, since it would punish innocent passengers if the driver suddenly died and the escape was cut off, but I like the general idea of betrayal causing immediate elimination of that character.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

aww that's cute, let me know when you grow up little kid.

You should get a temporary ban for your insults, permaban when repeated. Talking about little kids...

1 hour ago, Rok73 said:

You should get a temporary ban for your insults, permaban when repeated. Talking about little kids...

Well, if people want respect, then they should be respectful to others, simple as that. Not my fault people like you can't have a normal conversation without having, to act like children. I'm sorry that your triggered.

My stance on it is there is plenty of options to be an a-hole to other players, adding friendly fire on top of it is just obnoxious. It doesn't to me add realism when you are searching for key items, and a Deborah starts trying to kill you with a Machete for no reason. Or a Tommy Jarvis shoots you when Jason isn't even around right before you escape to the cops.

The only time I could see it being utilized with survival in mind is on two occasions. 1 being you are a stealthy player, and a Vanessa or a bugzy won't leave you alone ruining your stealth. Or two there are 3 people at the boat, and while one is starting up the engine you shoot the other person so you can guarantee your spot. Slowing them down so Jason can catch them easier isn't a viable strategy due to how long it takes to swing at someone. So unless you go out of your way to attack teammates before Jason shows up it will just slow you down because you are not running away you are doing a giant swing.

Also what are you supposed to do about someone attacking you who isn't playing the game the right way? Kill them first and lose 1000xp basically nulling your entire game? Or run away from them the entire match, even though the map will always tell them where you are headed.

Friendly fire definitely needs to go, and those that defend it always give the weakest excuses why it should stay in the game.

It has made the game unplayable at this point and serves no real purpose. Just dump it all together or make it a private match only option where the animals can kill each other all they want.

For all the "No friendly fire" crowds. What about the Vanessa who runs behind a Jenny or Deb and gets them killed by using them as a lure for Jason? 

29 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

For all the "No friendly fire" crowds. What about the Vanessa who runs behind a Jenny or Deb and gets them killed by using them as a lure for Jason? 

Far less salt inducing then getting hit over and over again and being chased by a player trying to kill you. Where the only thing "you" can do is kill them back and lose 1000xp or die to them and not have a fair chance at the game. Alternatively this happened to me just last game, Tommy Jarvis shot me in the back right at the exit to the police, while I was waiting for other players to get closer to help them. Of course Jason wasn't around. And the guy was just laughing at how funny it was.

41 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

While that sucks, and happened to me just today, it's not a reason to keep friendly fire on. At least when this happens I have a chance to run from/fight Jason. Not so much when a councilor is chasing me down and hacking me with a machete.

48 minutes ago, BloodyNights said:

Far less salt inducing then getting hit over and over again and being chased by a player trying to kill you. Where the only thing "you" can do is kill them back and lose 1000xp or die to them and not have a fair chance at the game. Alternatively this happened to me just last game, Tommy Jarvis shot me in the back right at the exit to the police, while I was waiting for other players to get closer to help them. Of course Jason wasn't around. And the guy was just laughing at how funny it was.

You could wound them back and run off. As I'll say again to the next guy, be wary in quick matches. 

36 minutes ago, cslyles76 said:

While that sucks, and happened to me just today, it's not a reason to keep friendly fire on. At least when this happens I have a chance to run from/fight Jason. Not so much when a councilor is chasing me down and hacking me with a machete.

Eh. Depends. A slow counselor who doesn't have the right gear is most likely going to die while Vanessa trots off. Granted it sucks when other counselors are attacking for no reason. My best advice is not to trust people in quick matches. 

I'd honestly suggest cultivating a group of pals for both of you guys. Private matches are the best bet if you don't want some level or another of shenanigans. 

5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You could wound them back and run off. As I'll say again to the next guy, be wary in quick matches.

I wish that actually worked, but usually these types of players will chase after you the entire game. And they always know where you are at, it's not like you can hide when they can always see your location. And why should I have to hide from someone who isn't Jason anyways? Counselors didn't kill each other in the movies, and out of all of them there was only one case out of the first 10 movies in part 8 where a person actually killed someone that wasn't Jason. On accident mind you, and that's because he couldn't see because he lost his glasses and got scared and fired prematurely.

Also private matches are where this doesn't occur at usually. It's only in regular old quick play with randoms will you encounter this stupid trend. And that is where friendly fire should be able to be turned on or off by the person in charge of it.