Metal

Are you going to put a Replay Mode in the game ?

I don't have the source but Randy or Wes have brought this up, and the answer is yes, it will be a feature. The idea is to for the players to create their own little "movies" that they can save and watch whenever or share with their friends.

I don't have the source but Randy or Wes have brought this up, and the answer is yes, it will be a feature. The idea is to for the players to create their own little "movies" that they can save and watch whenever or share with their friends.

Wow !  :o It would be very cool to see that in the game  :D

A cool thing about the game is that there will be a ‘Movie Trailer’ system which will play at the end of every match. It’s basically a highlight reel of the best moments in the game and every time you play, a different movie will be created in the same 'Friday the 13th' style the movies were in. With these movies you can share the best trailers with the community of gamer's.

-L  ;)

A cool thing about the game is that there will be a ‘Movie Trailer’ system which will play at the end of every match. It’s basically a highlight reel of the best moments in the game and every time you play, a different movie will be created in the same 'Friday the 13th' style the movies were in. With these movies you can share the best trailers with the community of gamer's.

-L  ;)

That sounds freaking amazing !!!  :blink:

Replay seems way too unnecessary for this kind of game. Also Coyler, your sig is too big. I suggest you to change it before mods do.

This is a really great idea and hope it happens because it would let us use our imaginations with showing off our cool game (kills) Jason movies!

So like... at the end of every game, you see every death and clips from the round? I'd like that.

So like... at the end of every game, you see every death and clips from the round? I'd like that.

I believe so gun media did say that there will be movie clips at the end of a round sort of like a highlights reel.