Sign in to follow this  
Jubileet

Instant Kill Animations Should all be the same duration

Some animations are much longer than others making it not very efficient to use them, they all need to be the same or there needs to be a benefit to using them like minus a cooldown or reset in ability cool-down.

• Like 1

I have thought something similar.

The headpunch kill is clearly superior since it doesn't require a lot of space and is incredibly short.

Well, you do get more xp if you kill with more variety. Yeah some are longer, but if limit to all death animations need same time frame then you will limit to what you can pull off visually. I use long kills situational. If there is clear exit for counselors in the game and they are both running off I'm not gonna do the slow kill animation on the first guy. I will save for the last. I personally love the pole-arm kills but they are long. I use them when it's right. 

if I need a quick kill, the head punch is my go to, if i want it gruesome, environment kill (besides the windows), if I want to use a long by gruesome kill, i will save it for the last counselor.

If you want efficiency, use Part3 Jason and weapon attack them to death.

Not everything is about the most optimum choicel. That's why Eric and Chad exist.