SamJarris

Players who ragequit before die

11 hours ago, Scoundrella said:

You repeatedly call other poster's ideas and things they say "opinions" yet parrot on and on about what you say as being "FACT".

And then resort to calling people "kid" (doubt your age is equal to or higher than most posters because your maturity sure isnt)

WHAT the actual fuck is wrong with you?

You also realize this 81% you keep referring to as ALL PLAYERS is..... not.... "all players" right.....? It's simply 81% of that sample size.

Yes, you can continue to post what you Want but with your current (lack of) forum etiquette poor attitude, I don't see you accomplishing much.

People are more receptive to civility and less so to hostility. Here's a statistic for you. I am willing to bet 95% of ALL people that have read AND responded to your (shit)posts dislike (discussing things with)you.

I see your hurt kid but facts is facts Jason's grab will be Changed to many fourms about Jason's grab u don't have to accept it but the change will happen soon as the servers are stable and fixed than the changes will come sorry u can't face the truth I'm just sad and guys don't know what broken in a video game is as I explained before and I will do this one last time but u know it will go out one ear out the other because well you don't want to listen and think you are right and I am wrong sane than I think about u but truth is I am happy there will be a change so here's what needs change

Jason's grab a 100% for sure kill if you don't have a pocket knife or some one helping u yea sure never go alone we get this...but the es my point why do we have to press the a button to get out of grab if it doesn't work like I'm useing Jenny here some one with high composure sure if u want Jason to instant kill I'm all for that but take the composure stat off or change it same with the a button smash 

I don't mine if Jason instant kill but don't have stuff on the game that don't work that's my point

Once again I approve of shift grab fix Jason's grab and his shift grab is balnaced because let's face it a good Jason can stalk and shift grab and u can't see it coming catch my drift and for those people that say shift grab takes skill you are surely mistaking you just suck 

Now let's talk about combat mode u can dodge block and hit 

Dodge- Jason can grab and he wins Dodge is pointless

Block-jason can grab thru it and win

Hit-jason grabs he wins

There for combat mode needs to be changed or take g off complelty for some than else

Once again I know people will say don't go alone therefore makeing Jenny composure skill completely useless y u say because she's only good alone if she's with some one else u might as well not play as Jenny there for composure sucks because people say don't 1v1 Jason and I argee but if I'm alone and have no way out and my only chance is to stun him and I don't have a pocket knife I'm done  why because Jason's grab is a 100% kill you see people like you fine this balnaced and with me haveing learning disability I can say for sure that your not that smart sure u can spell and grammar while I can't doesn't make u a better person it just means u didn't have problems when u grow up I can say what I want on these fourms it's called freedom of speech get over it kid if I want to say bad thans about the devs I can y because I paid for a broken game  funny than is I never named called them once like u did me I just told them how i feel I never named called u once just called u a kid because your acting like one and so are other people on these fourms I'm trying to help the game not keep it broken y because I love this game if I play as Jason and can tell u this games broken as a Jason play while most argee with me on these fourms than well there's a problem all im saying is if you want to have Jason able to instant kill on all for it but get rid of the mechanics in the game for counslers that don't help on Jason's grab doesn't make since but people like u can't understand that and once again I'm aloud to bead at the devs clearly if I was insulting them like u know name calling that's part of a violation I would of had a warning and I have never had a warning so before u say I did stuff u would think jpop would of ban me from the fourms hmmm am I makeing a point here like jpop told me clearly your upset u dam right I'm upset I'm trying to help the game I even made a post on the big fourms for the new patch trying to help the game and not being selfish like u wanting a broken game if this game is to stay the way is which I won't but if it did u will lose a lot of people playing this game in a few months trust me I know look at for honor great game until the DC's in game and the broken game it self now only like 30k people play it samd with division the new mass effect Dragonball xenoverse 2 which I love hat game but it's broken do most people quited im makeing these points because people need to understand if we don't fix the game it's not going to last while u think this game is fine the way it is others don't and when  i say others I mean the majority of the people  that u will lose now I said mybpeqce and won't respond to any more of your post because your just acting like a kid weather ilu hate or like my post cool I don't mine in a opinion but it's when u give a OPINION with insults is a problem I said my peace 

On 6/11/2017 at 9:42 AM, JohnnyKapow said:

Who the hell rage quits???

Getting killed is part of the FUN of this game! Especially after a long chase, that Jason player has earned it!

If you just spawn and hear Jason music and pretty much figure he's going to tunnel you, I'll leave too, I'm not spectating for 18 minutes and Jason's not entitled to xp just because I spawned in the game.  He hasn't touched me yet.

I find it funny that people seem to think as a Jason player they're entitled to getting xp for everyone in the match but nobody calls the Jason players out on being special snowflaks but if someone complains about losing out on 4 counselors worth of xp as a counselor because they didn't want to spectate for fucking ever they get called snowflakes and entitled brats.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

If you just spawn and hear Jason music and pretty much figure he's going to tunnel you, I'll leave too, I'm not spectating for 18 minutes and Jason's not entitled to xp just because I spawned in the game.  He hasn't touched me yet.

I find it funny that people seem to think as a Jason player they're entitled to getting xp for everyone in the match but nobody calls the Jason players out on being special snowflaks but if someone complains about losing out on 4 counselors worth of xp as a counselor because they didn't want to spectate for fucking ever they get called snowflakes and entitled brats.

I argee 100% the smart Jason would lay traps turn off power than chase the ones that try togl get one guy means people will escape it's sad to be honest

I've been killed in the first few minutes of games, I've been melee killed, Grab killed and shift grabbed to death.

Ive been team killed and every other death you can think of but NEVER will I rage quit.

Jason is a murderer, the whole idea of Jason is to KILL you no matter what way that may be. If you get melee killed and you don't like it change your play style!

So many people moaning about this game just accept it as it is! If you get team killers and rage quitters just kick from game and remember the gamer tags so they don't come back.

Have fun and stop moaning about EVERYTHING...

On 6/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

Weird but if there's no rule about double posting mybe you need to change your rules also fix your broken game and stop lieing to people when a patch was suppose to be last Thursday are Friday yet today's Monday and this games been out three weeks and u haven't fixed your broken game let alone a broken Jason you should also fix if u don't want this game to be dead I would advise you guys to do your job right because I paid 40 bucks and I can't even quick match still so to be fair I and we the people have a right to complain lots of small teams have a bad start but I seen small teams fix game quicker stop giving us the same answer and stop keeping us under the bush yea I'm calling u out and u guys desever it every last bit when u have 81% of people vote Jason's grab is broken for instant there's a problem so plz do us a favor and fix your game and if you don't want people to double post make sure it's not n your rules sorry had to you know point that out don't care if your a admin are not I giveing you guys three weeks to fix your stuff I was on your guys side but not well I lost faith and I'm very close into getting my money back because I have enough proof your games broken right now well how should I say it defective

Omg. Learn how to PERIOD please? Either way half of what you said did not make sense. Go play COD "such a polished game". Bye.

• Like 1

It seems like more and more people are finding reasons to rage quit, and justify it.

I don't get to play as Jason. (Did you set your spawn preference as Jason? Have you played a number of games to see if you'd get a chance as Jason?)

I start as a counselor and Jason's gonna kill me in 30 seconds because he Morphed near me. (Maybe Jason is trapping stuff rather than coming to kill you early on?)

I get left behind by people in a car or boat. (Did you help towards the repair of the escape vehicle?)

I didn't get chosen to spawn as Tommy Jarvis. (Like Jason, this is also random. Were you the first and only counselor down when he spawned?)

I can't find a pocketknife / firecrackers to protect myself. (Did you try searching around for these rather than rage quitting?)

Jason always shift grabs me. (Have you tried not moving in a straight line when running?)

Jason / Counselors are OP and I don't get a fair chance. (Have you tried changing your play style and adapting to the situation?)

Have I missed any other rants that are common as of late?

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It seems like more and more people are finding reasons to rage quit, and justify it.

I start as a counselor and Jason's gonna kill me in 30 seconds because he Morphed near me. (Maybe Jason is trapping stuff rather than coming to kill you early on?)

9/10 Jason will tunnel you if he finds you in the building he first goes to, and while you can say "he doesn't have shift yet!" he will hound you till he does.  You'll probably be able to survive until then if you leave and start running early but you won't be able to completely lose him if he's fixated.  They get sense really early.

A lot of them I find, will trap the windows of that cabin, instead of trapping the objective.  Because they want to get that first kill so bad.  I'd rather call them a moron and tell them they wasted their traps before leaving.

9 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

9/10 Jason will tunnel you if he finds you in the building he first goes to, and while you can say "he doesn't have shift yet!" he will hound you till he does.  You'll probably be able to survive until then if you leave and start running early but you won't be able to completely lose him if he's fixated.  They get sense really early.

A lot of them I find, will trap the windows of that cabin, instead of trapping the objective.  Because they want to get that first kill so bad.  I'd rather call them a moron and tell them they wasted their traps before leaving.

Not all Jasons I've encountered tunnel me when they find me first. A lot of them would rather trap stuff, and give me a fair chance instead of going for that quick first kill. I too do this as Jason a lot of the time. Yes, you could get an easy and quick kill, but I find it more fun to give them a fair chance to fight back. That way the kill feels well earned.

Being abusive and calling people morons for playing their own way is plain wrong. Maybe they don't feel that trapping objectives is more important than trapping windows. You have your Jason style, and they have theirs. If you feel they could do things differently, give a friendly suggestion. Maybe they might take your idea into consideration. But don't talk to them in such a mean way. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did that to you. Remember, this is just a game.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Not all Jasons I've encountered tunnel me when they find me first. A lot of them would rather trap stuff, and give me a fair chance instead of going for that quick first kill. I too do this as Jason a lot of the time. Yes, you could get an easy and quick kill, but I find it more fun to give them a fair chance to fight back. That way the kill feels well earned.

Being abusive and calling people morons for playing their own way is plain wrong. Maybe they don't feel that trapping objectives is more important than trapping windows. You have your Jason style, and they have theirs. If you feel they could do things differently, give a friendly suggestion. Maybe they might take your idea into consideration. But don't talk to them in such a mean way. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did that to you. Remember, this is just a game.

Oh people call me names all the time when I'm playing Jason, you get all kinds of insults racial slurs, etc.  That's just how online goes with proximity voice chat.  I"m calling him a moron because he just wasted all his traps and I'm just leaving game instead of walking into them.  It'll make it easier for the other counselors to survive and escape and he deserves the loss of xp for playing like that.

6 hours ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

What some "might" call English

The best part about your whole text tantrum is that you "repeatedly" stated that MY opinion on the grab in general is that I think it's fine and i "want the game to be broken"

Lol WHAT the hell xD.

I have shared your opinion on the grab and composure stat since I started this game. No where on these forums have I stated otherwise. Pay more attention to the people and content you are responding to. People will take you more serioisly. 

Insulting my intelligence.... havent you embarrassed yourself enough? You do know those are the kinds of things

*gasp*

kids respond with right?

Keep comin :) I got my bat ready to swing.

It's one thing to have walls of text in a post. It's a COMPLETELY different matter to not even use punctuation in said walls of text. Mix that with a condescending attitude, an unwillingness to compromise, plus foul language, and you have a totally incomprehensible post. People don't read walls of text. Especially ones like this. I'm amazed that their post wasn't all CAPITALIZED or italicized.

On another note, people can disagree but still have an intelligent, civil and calm conversation. Grow up and take life by the horns for once.

On 6/17/2017 at 7:25 AM, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

People comment on my post all the time telling me I'm wrong but u guys are wrong while 81% of people argee with me and I can post what ever I want in fourms they will change his grab sorry but true we all know its broken once again kids get over it

I can't win arguments over people who don't listen oh well the devs will change it so get over it kid sorry I had to call u that but it's what your acting like u are right about one than its pointless to argue with u guys since u know your opinion won't change that's right I said (OPINION)

I'm sorry for saying this, but why is a kid with a learning disability acting almighty and saying he's always right?

4 hours ago, Leon said:

I'm sorry for saying this, but why is a kid with a learning disability acting almighty and saying he's always right?

im 31 I'm sure I'm older than u calm down kid

3 hours ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

But you have the mentality of a 4 year old. Stop acting like that and act like your age, buddy. Even I, a 14 year old, am more mature than you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

Age =/= maturity.

Actions, communication and LISTENING skils define an individual's maturity level.

You've shown no signs of being an adult in any of these regards.

I actually was under the impression you were 15/16 lmao.

Just wish you could See how ridiculous and condescending you come off as to probably every one who (attempts to) read your posts.

True maturity is evident when one is self aware that they are being immature. You then adjust your approach/attitude.

Mature people (generally) think things through before discussing someting.

Immature people keeps parroting on without ANY regard to other's opinions or viewpoints

Similar to the "im always right, you're always wrong" *sticks fingers in ears* la la la la "I can't hear you because you are wrong".

13 minutes ago, Scoundrella said:

Age =/= maturity.

Actions, communication and LISTENING skils define an individual's maturity level.

You've shown no signs of being an adult in any of these regards.

I actually was under the impression you were 15/16 lmao.

Just wish you could See how ridiculous and condescending you come off as to probably every one who (attempts to) read your posts.

True maturity is evident when one is self aware that they are being immature. You then adjust your approach/attitude.

Mature people (generally) think things through before discussing someting.

Immature people keeps parroting on without ANY regard to other's opinions or viewpoints

Similar to the "im always right, you're always wrong" *sticks fingers in ears* la la la la "I can't hear you because you are wrong".

The one that's acting 15/16 is you because u keep commenting in my post trying to troll troll/tease me as I have not done to u so once again grow up sorry I can't type like most people as I said get over it 

51 minutes ago, Leon said:

But you have the mentality of a 4 year old. Stop acting like that and act like your age, buddy. Even I, a 14 year old, am more mature than you.

A kid that has no idea what he's talking about I'm giving facts about a game people get butt hurt over it now like I told others get over it stop trolling/teasing that makes u imature sorry I had to burn u like that I know the truth hurts

2 minutes ago, JPops said:

OK, both of you drop this topic and discuss the topic at hand. 

Welp mybe u should u know give a warning to the 14 year old calling me a retard and stuff as u said it's in your rules

I do not discuss disciplinary measures with other members publically, but you are right it is against the rules and it will be addressed accordingly. Also keep in mind I asked that you drop it. Please see that you do also. 

5 minutes ago, JPops said:

I do not discuss disciplinary measures with other members publically, but you are right it is against the rules and it will be addressed accordingly. Also keep in mind I asked that you drop it. Please see that you do also. 

Got it

Good retort....now if and when you decide to put that degree of time and effort into repairing all of these $40.00 purchases it would be appreciated.  By the way I don't think "double posting on forums" is necessarily getting to the crux of the game issues.  Good luck on getting the bugs out and for gods sake let's get it done while the game is still fresh.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Oh people call me names all the time when I'm playing Jason, you get all kinds of insults racial slurs, etc.  That's just how online goes with proximity voice chat.  I"m calling him a moron because he just wasted all his traps and I'm just leaving game instead of walking into them.  It'll make it easier for the other counselors to survive and escape and he deserves the loss of xp for playing like that.

I'm trying to understand, what is the point of leaving the game just because someone used their traps in a way you don't agree with. Are you saying that you leave any game where the other players aren't playing the way you feel the way they should play?

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm trying to understand, what is the point of leaving the game just because someone used their traps in a way you don't agree with. Are you saying that you leave any game where the other players aren't playing the way you feel the way they should play?

Because with a setup like that I'm going to be put into spectate mode at the very start of the match.  I'll get like 35 xp if I stay and let him kill me and then leave.  If I'm going to get that little xp I might as well not get any at all, and if I'm not going to get any, he can miss out on a little xp himself.  Plus it's funny if they waste their traps like that and then it lets the other counselors fix all the escape routes practically unhindered.  I like to imagine in that case a Jason getting maybe 1/7 tops.

18 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Well I don't mine laying the traps  or turning off power  how ever I do mine being spawn killed and a Jason that just meele s I will quit than no and if and butt s he doesn't desever my xp