SamJarris

Players who ragequit before die

Hello,

What about the players who quit the game right before die as well Jason don't have the death account?

I've had this happen to me as Jason a couple of times. Usually it's people I kill early or tunnelvision on them before I get them, they get mad and quit before the kill animation even starts. However the biggest problem for public matches on steam has so far been the idiots who instantly leave the game when they don't get Jason.

4 people did this to me in 1 match...So I ended with 3/7 instead of 7/7. Really annoying.

Unfortunately these punks are your average QM garbage. They have no pride, and they don't come to these forums.

• Like 2

I had Jason rage quite. I was almost at the police, Jason morphed by me, so I shot him with the flare, and just as I was in the exit animation the game closed. 

Really the joke was on Jason as he just robbed himself of XP cause he got 6 out of 7 councillors. 

Who the hell rage quits???

Getting killed is part of the FUN of this game! Especially after a long chase, that Jason player has earned it!

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Who the hell rage quits???

Getting killed is part of the FUN of this game! Especially after a long chase, that Jason player has earned it!

Children. Children rage quit.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SamJarris said:

Hello,

What about the players who quit the game right before die as well Jason don't have the death account?

If the are conspiring with Jason as a team against me, I don't see anything wrong with waiting till the last minute and leaving. If they play cheap, we can too.

5 hours ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

If the are conspiring with Jason as a team against me, I don't see anything wrong with waiting till the last minute and leaving. If they play cheap, we can too.

But I now realize you were specifically talking rage quit which is different. Carry on.

I had a rage quit literally 45 seconds into a match.  I was jason, I warped to the main house, saw some movement in the barn, first person i saw was the host, had him by the throat and boom "host has left the match"

@WithTeeth2Hurt be careful not to double post. I have merged your posts. If you would like to add onto something without conversation inbetween please use the edit button.

• Like 1

dont be so sure its a rage quit because this game crashes and drops connections like 75%+ most of the time.

• Like 2

I've been disconnected a couple times after getting 8/8 kills and it didn't count them. Sucks but it happens.

People who leave the game should just leave their counselor idle where they logged out so Jason can kill them for points. 

9 hours ago, JPops said:

@WithTeeth2Hurt be careful not to double post. I have merged your posts. If you would like to add onto something without conversation inbetween please use the edit button.

I don't see this in your rules I might of missed it can u post the link about double posting plz

I'll rage quit if the guy that's playing Jason is just trolling like just meeleing people and no grab kills 

59 minutes ago, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

I don't see this in your rules I might of missed it can u post the link about double posting plz

Well you are right, it does not specifically say no double posting but it falls under posting with purpose and not as a means to up post counts. I find it ironic at the very least you respond to me on a double posting issue and then double post. Please refrain from doing so and I have merged your posts.

"Please Post with Purpose: Be advised, we do offer areas to blow off steam and generally horse around, but in areas that are meant to be serious, we wish for you to post with intent, rather than simply 'up' your post count. This helps weed out spam, keep discussions on topic and gets information out there quicker.'"

2 hours ago, JPops said:

Well you are right, it does not specifically say no double posting but it falls under posting with purpose and not as a means to up post counts. I find it ironic at the very least you respond to me on a double posting issue and then double post. Please refrain from doing so and I have merged your posts.

"Please Post with Purpose: Be advised, we do offer areas to blow off steam and generally horse around, but in areas that are meant to be serious, we wish for you to post with intent, rather than simply 'up' your post count. This helps weed out spam, keep discussions on topic and gets information out there quicker.'"

Why anyone gives a shit about post count, is to me quite baffling. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JPops said:

Weird but if there's no rule about double posting mybe you need to change your rules also fix your broken game and stop lieing to people when a patch was suppose to be last Thursday are Friday yet today's Monday and this games been out three weeks and u haven't fixed your broken game let alone a broken Jason you should also fix if u don't want this game to be dead I would advise you guys to do your job right because I paid 40 bucks and I can't even quick match still so to be fair I and we the people have a right to complain lots of small teams have a bad start but I seen small teams fix game quicker stop giving us the same answer and stop keeping us under the bush yea I'm calling u out and u guys desever it every last bit when u have 81% of people vote Jason's grab is broken for instant there's a problem so plz do us a favor and fix your game and if you don't want people to double post make sure it's not n your rules sorry had to you know point that out don't care if your a admin are not I giveing you guys three weeks to fix your stuff I was on your guys side but not well I lost faith and I'm very close into getting my money back because I have enough proof your games broken right now well how should I say it defective

On 6/11/2017 at 9:34 AM, SamJarris said:

Hello,

word of advice, sounds like your playing nothing but quick matches ? 

make friends with the people who are working together, people with mics. 

after a while you going to have found a lot of people who play good and want to work together and act mature, start a private match  and invite those same people to play with you, they will know most of the time the same type of great players and you will end up like i am, full list of 13th players who play the game how it should be. leave the brats and the babies to suffer quick match hell with each other 

I sometimes rage quit when the game isn't being fair due to lag/host advantage,  insanely long distance grabs, or when I'm grabbed by a Jason that is literally standing in my bear trap. If you want me to stop, fix the game. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 6:25 AM, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

I'll rage quit if the guy that's playing Jason is just trolling like just meeleing people and no grab kills 

It's funny you bring this up. So far it seems there are two distinct factions with opinions on how they think Jason should attack. The people that get upset when Jason melee attacks and uses his weapon. The people that get upset when Jason grabs and uses the instant kill. 

Why is this such a problem? Jason has two moves, swing and grab. Why is there a wrong way? 

*And I'm not talking about shift+grab. That's a whole different can of worms around here....

If someone leaves a match it should count as a kill for Jason.  Seems that would just fix everything.  

• Like 3

I only ragequitted once.  Was about to get spawnkilled like 45 seconds into the game.  It felt kinda good though.

In all fairness, I'm usually a very patient player who enjoys spectating until the very end.  But like can I at least get in a few minutes of playing before Jason comes in for the kill?

38 minutes ago, final_guy said:

I only ragequitted once.  Was about to get spawnkilled like 45 seconds into the game.  It felt kinda good though.

In all fairness, I'm usually a very patient player who enjoys spectating until the very end.  But like can I at least get in a few minutes of playing before Jason comes in for the kill?

There is no reason to die at beginning as he don't have shift. Run to cabin, go out back, free.

On 6/11/2017 at 0:15 PM, AldermachXI said:

Children. Children rage quit.

Idk, I came really close to rage quitting my last match when I came back as tommy and got grabbed a good 10 feet away by Jason off of tommys spawn lol.

I didn't, but it's the first time I legit raged hard at this game.

On 6/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, SSR GOKU BLACK said:

Weird but if there's no rule about double posting mybe you need to change your rules also fix your broken game and stop lieing to people when a patch was suppose to be last Thursday are Friday yet today's Monday and this games been out three weeks and u haven't fixed your broken game let alone a broken Jason you should also fix if u don't want this game to be dead I would advise you guys to do your job right because I paid 40 bucks and I can't even quick match still so to be fair I and we the people have a right to complain lots of small teams have a bad start but I seen small teams fix game quicker stop giving us the same answer and stop keeping us under the bush yea I'm calling u out and u guys desever it every last bit when u have 81% of people vote Jason's grab is broken for instant there's a problem so plz do us a favor and fix your game and if you don't want people to double post make sure it's not n your rules sorry had to you know point that out don't care if your a admin are not I giveing you guys three weeks to fix your stuff I was on your guys side but not well I lost faith and I'm very close into getting my money back because I have enough proof your games broken right now well how should I say it defective

OK a few things. 1) I can see you are upset. fair enough, feel free to voice your displeasure. 2) while you have the freedom to voice your opinion you will do so within the rules while posting on these forums regardless of what your feelings are. 3) no one ever confirmed that a patch was coming on any particular day. Hopes may have been voiced but nothing official was ever said so not sure how you feel anyone lied to you. 4) while it might not be laid out specifically in the rules you have been advised of the policy in regard to double posting and you are expected to adhere to the policy that is relayed to you at the direction of the forum staff. I hope that cleared up a few things for you. Also, side note I do not work on the game so telling me to fix anything is also not going to rush anything along. 

• Like 3