giantfoodmonster

Counselors should accumulate experience for a sustained chase

I agree with jason not being over powered and would hate to see a sustem innplace to further empower counselors. It is not just thematically appropriate but encourages unique the unique gameplay i hav found so refreshing. So all the preamble out of the way. Counselors should be rewarded for gameplay that may lead to their demise but ultimately helps the team. In my experience on of the most valuable teammates is one that can kite jason continuously. Having a slow accumulation of experience for constantly kiting jason would be a great reward. However i acknowledge this could be abused. Especially in private matches. It isnt a perfect idea but one that could be flushed out. 

• Like 2

something on the same lines as the XP bonus earned if Jason is defeated, or the "No Survivors" XP bonus when Jason kills everyone... for example the player who calls the police, gets killed, but at least one other player escapes with the police, then the player who called the police could get an XP bonus called something like, "Lifeline", with the bonus being lower than what they would get if they escaped (which is 200XP I think)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, giantfoodmonster said:

I agree with jason not being over powered and would hate to see a sustem innplace to further empower counselors. It is not just thematically appropriate but encourages unique the unique gameplay i hav found so refreshing. So all the preamble out of the way. Counselors should be rewarded for gameplay that may lead to their demise but ultimately helps the team. In my experience on of the most valuable teammates is one that can kite jason continuously. Having a slow accumulation of experience for constantly kiting jason would be a great reward. However i acknowledge this could be abused. Especially in private matches. It isnt a perfect idea but one that could be flushed out. 

I love this idea. Like a lite exp ticker, slowly ticking up as we evade Jason. Bonus exp as he gets closer and we survive, bonus exp when fear is high but you're still evading etc

Awesome,  thanks for the share!

Awesome suggestion. Would also likely result in less complaining about counselor survival rate. Because people can't seem to grasp the concept that you're supposed to die most of the time in this game.

This idea rocks because now you get rewarded for actions beyond escaping.

• Like 1