quothetheraven79

Death by being thrown through a window . . .

12 posts in this topic

Ok this drives me nuts, & I want to put this on the board to see if anyone else feels the same way.  So if I jump thrown a closed window, I get up, & continue surviving.  But if Jason throws me through a closed window I die.  The logic makes no sense.  Could this death be changed to only work on the 2nd floor of a building, or change ground level window throws to include a more believable death? 

4 people like this

4 hours ago, quothetheraven79 said:

Ok this drives me nuts, & I want to put this on the board to see if anyone else feels the same way.  So if I jump thrown a closed window, I get up, & continue surviving.  But if Jason throws me through a closed window I die.  The logic makes no sense.  Could this death be changed to only work on the 2nd floor of a building, or change ground level window throws to include a more believable death? 

Yeah, like a child drowning and coming back to life as an adult. It makes no sense. Friday The 13th The Game is gameplay wise. This means that Jason cannot kill the cops, cannot use shotguns etc. Do you know why? Gameplay.

Yeah it sucks but it's kinda a in the right place at the right time for Jason thing, just like most of the other environment kills. It's more common sure because counselors hang in houses a lot, but still I like it. Just my opinion though

It kinda drives me nuts that Jason can't throw a counselor through a second story window. Anyone else have this problem?

COunselors dive through the center of the window, where the glass collapses inwards rather than clings to the edges like jagged hooks. Jason throws them as close to the rim as possible,s o theglass slices them open.

id like to see jason be able to put bodies in trees like the movies,when the last girl left would run from jason bodies would fall out of trees and closets.i do think that sackhead part 2 jason should be able to put the pitchfork through the top of the car like in the movie f13th part 2.

1 hour ago, HodderFodder said:

COunselors dive through the center of the window, where the glass collapses inwards rather than clings to the edges like jagged hooks. Jason throws them as close to the rim as possible,s o theglass slices them open.

What if the window is open, & it's clear they do hit any glass?

11 minutes ago, quothetheraven79 said:

What if the window is open, & it's clear they do hit any glass?

Splinters from the frames of windows kill 83 young people a year. Mostly those at summer camps. We need to stop this silent epidemic! Get the word out!

1 person likes this

Think about Jasons super human strength, he can stop cars with his fists alone, so imagine him throwing you as hard as he can through a window, if the glass doesn't kill you, the landing will, well that's my justification behind it.

3 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Think about Jasons super human strength, he can stop cars with his fists alone, so imagine him throwing you as hard as he can through a window, if the glass doesn't kill you, the landing will, well that's my justification behind it.

I could accept that if he threw them into a wall, but not a window, especially if it's open

been thinking about this myself, with a closed window it makes sense with the glass and all it would possibly kill someone, if it was open or shut on a second floor I could definitely see it being lethal, though on the ground floor with the window open... meh not so much. Though its only a game and I can suspend disbelief.

1 person likes this

On 6/11/2017 at 0:23 PM, Chunky n Funkyy said:

It kinda drives me nuts that Jason can't throw a counselor through a second story window. Anyone else have this problem?

HE CAN