Jump to content

Recommended Posts

f13game@fearthegun.com. 

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

Thank you guys for all of your hard work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

f13game@fearthegun.com. 

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

Ben, if you guys ever fancy playing a game on Xbox with a private group then let me know :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

f13game@fearthegun.com. 

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

Understandable, and thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well its been a year now almost, guess i'll try my luck again with writting a support ticket to the email, SEEING AS I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES without being replied to as i STILL havent been given the tom savini skin i bought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loden said:

Well its been a year now almost, guess i'll try my luck again with writting a support ticket to the email, SEEING AS I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES without being replied to as i STILL havent been given the tom savini skin i bought.

Honestly if you haven't gotten it by now you probably won't.. sorry for your loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...