f13game@fearthegun.com. 

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

• Like 1

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

We're at around 300 a day, so response/follow up might take some time, just a heads up. 

Thank you guys for all of your hard work!

4 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

f13game@fearthegun.com. 

Ben, if you guys ever fancy playing a game on Xbox with a private group then let me know :-)

8 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

f13game@fearthegun.com. 

Understandable, and thank you :)

Well its been a year now almost, guess i'll try my luck again with writting a support ticket to the email, SEEING AS I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES without being replied to as i STILL havent been given the tom savini skin i bought.

1 hour ago, Loden said:

Well its been a year now almost, guess i'll try my luck again with writting a support ticket to the email, SEEING AS I'VE TRIED THREE TIMES without being replied to as i STILL havent been given the tom savini skin i bought.

Honestly if you haven't gotten it by now you probably won't.. sorry for your loss

I have the disc version of Friday which comes with a bloody Jason skin but I’m not seeing it install, what do I do? 

I think you should make Jason an AI cause online players don’t take being Jason seriously and mess around, you could do it what they do in Alien Isolation and make the Computer Adapt, which would make the game more scary.

I love and I'm addicted to this game and so is my daughter this is a great game, I've always been a call of duty person and I play this more than any game I have. I just have one problem and I'm sure it has been heard but as Jason sometimes when u grab a counselor and kill, it comes up as a kill (during the kill u don't see it, all u see if him holding them in air? but after a good few seconds he let's go and after that happens Jason just walks around like he is still holding the person and u cannot use your weapon, teleport or anything at all. It will only go back to normal if a person shoots u with a flare gun or what not. Thank you! 

This is not the appropriate thread to make suggestions in.