4 minutes ago, sl3ndermusic said:

Is the mac version of this coming out anytime soon? 

Can MAC even run games?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sl3ndermusic said:

ye bruhh xd I only bought mac because i make music and shit and mac is good for that 

I've never seen anyone really play games on MAC. Only editing videos or making music other then that I'be never seen people play games on MAC

@Ghostboy20 It's Mac not MAC. And it's absolutely possible to play games on it. Also, the world doesn't exclusively revolve around gaming. Those console/PC/Mac fights are boring too. If you don't have anything useful to contribute except trolling why don't you even bother posting?

• Like 1

My GF has a Macbook Pro and I have been using it for Steam gaming since my Alienware died. I primarily game on a PS4, but the Mac can run a surprising amount of stuff...and quite well I might add.

It doesn't have the extensive library of PC games, but it saved me from some heartache.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

@Ghostboy20 It's Mac not MAC. And it's absolutely possible to play games on it. Also, the world doesn't exclusively revolve around gaming. Those console/PC/Mac fights are boring too. If you don't have anything useful to contribute except trolling why don't you even bother posting?

I wasn't trolling, didn't know Mac could run games. I just know of PC and consoles. From what I've heard from many people that Mac can't handle a lot of games. I've seen posts asking for Ark for Mac and hearing it can't even run that. Now I'm not trying to picks sides on which is better but I play on everything so I don't really care about the whole war between gamers, we are all gamers, we shouldn't find over which is better.  

I bought the PS4 version of this because I didn't know if I could run it on my Mac. I had issues trying to play DBD on my Mac even with Bootcamp. 

I play F13 on my Mac by running Steam in Bootcamp. You'll need to install a couple DirectX packages but it runs just fine, without any problems. 

Just now, Priest said:

I play F13 on my Mac by running Steam in Bootcamp. You'll need to install a couple DirectX packages but it runs just fine, without any problems. 

Good to know! 

For those here that don't know mac runs plenty of games it's just not everything is made compatible for mac mainly it's pc Xbox or PS4. I'm sure if u have the specs mac will run anything that's been made as a mac version as well as pc 

3 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Bootcamp is great and I use Wineskin quite a bit on the Mac.

Yo I had bootcamp and removed it because for me the dedicated video ram was like only 32mb and couldn't run any games on it. 

6 hours ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

Don't buy Apple products. 

Oops I'm using an iPhone while reading this 

7 hours ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

Don't buy Apple products. 

Troll comment.

On 6/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, Rok73 said:

Troll comment.

Not really. Apple is a horrible company. 

On 6/11/2017 at 1:55 AM, JohnnyKapow said:

HAHA why not?

Tax evasion, using sweatshop workers, constantly suing companies, damaging the environment, and there was the time they were legally required to publicly display an apology to Samsung and when they did it, the apology was so unapologetic that they had to write another one, which they then hid. Then there are all of their subpar devices and proprietary nonsense. Apple has done a lot of garbage over the years 

1 hour ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

Not really. Apple is a horrible company. 

Please, head over to Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Android etc. forums to discuss your personal opinion about Apple.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Are there any products NOT made out of hemp and soy by hippies whose manufacture doesn't damage the environment? Are there any major companies that don't use "sweatshop" labour?

Wanna talk about damaging the environment? Don't buy cars or car products. 

You can dig up dirt on any major company as they have all done a lot of "garbage" over the years.

When my Alienware died and I had to use my GF's Macbook the one thing that leapt out at me is that I never needed to worry about malware or spyware or virus crap. It's quite incredible really compared to PCs. I long for a good gaming PC but damn, these Apple things are really well designed. 

And it has a little glowing apple with a bite out of it on the cover. That's adorable. That makes the sweatshops and corporate greed worth it right? Little cute glowing apples? It doesn't spew car exhaust so...there's that. 

On 6/12/2017 at 3:16 PM, Rok73 said:

Please, head over to Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Android etc. forums to discuss your personal opinion about Apple.

Thanks.

Apple is easily one of the worst offenders though. 

On 6/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, JohnnyKapow said:

Are there any products NOT made out of hemp and soy by hippies whose manufacture doesn't damage the environment? Are there any major companies that don't use "sweatshop" labour?

Wanna talk about damaging the environment? Don't buy cars or car products. 

You can dig up dirt on any major company as they have all done a lot of "garbage" over the years.

When my Alienware died and I had to use my GF's Macbook the one thing that leapt out at me is that I never needed to worry about malware or spyware or virus crap. It's quite incredible really compared to PCs. I long for a good gaming PC but damn, these Apple things are really well designed. 

And it has a little glowing apple with a bite out of it on the cover. That's adorable. That makes the sweatshops and corporate greed worth it right? Little cute glowing apples? It doesn't spew car exhaust so...there's that. 

Again, Apple is particularly bad. 

Apple hater is triggered...

He REALLY wants to discuss this. And most of his statements are pulled out of you know where. I laughed. :)

Our household is FULL of Apple devices. They work extraordinarily well on their own and together. I love the build quality & design. Oh and I can sleep well at night. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

OK, I believe this thread is asking about if the game can run on a Mac, not inquiring about the business ethics of apple or other companies. Please get back on topic. In regard to the question, no the game is not for Mac. If you can run it through other means on a Mac that's something else but the game is only designed to run on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. 

• Like 1

I know that the devs have their hands full right now, but are there plans for the future through Steam to bring it to the Mac?

If they ever did release this on Mac I would definitely double dip and buy that version as well. I travel a lot for work so it would be nice to be able to play it when I'm not at home.