I really like the machete as a weapon and only zombie jason has the weapon but can we get the jason from jason vs freddy because he has the human look there with the machete weapon and in my opinion thats the best look jason has so can we get that version from jason?

thanks

• Like 1

Freddy vs Jason was not included in the license that was granted so the inclusion of him is probably not something that is going to happen. As far as new Jason's being added, I think it's safe to say that more will be added over time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JPops said:

Freddy vs Jason was not included in the license that was granted so the inclusion of him is probably not something that is going to happen. As far as new Jason's being added, I think it's safe to say that more will be added over time. 

Can you hint at other artists that might create new jasons. id like to see another savini jason. what about a really reaper looking jason from artist KRISTIAN NECROLORD WHALIN. or a new skin from artists like JASON EDMISTON.What about A ROB ZOMBIE Designed Universal monster Jason Skin.

I don't have access to info like that and even if I did I would not be able to elaborate on it. Anyways none of that is being discussed at the moment but as those plans start coming together more info will come out.

• Like 1

i cant wait till october. im hoping october 2017 will reveal more suprises to be unveiled for more jasons,skins and maps.

A Halloween 31st October Friday the 13th Jason skin surprise?....we'd all go nuts here I think :) ! it's the time of the season.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyyup said:

I really like the machete as a weapon and only zombie jason has the weapon but can we get the jason from jason vs freddy because he has the human look there with the machete weapon and in my opinion thats the best look jason has so can we get that version from jason?

thanks

I'm confident that they're gonna support the game with fixes, content and eventually paid dlc. The launch had major issues, but from my perspective, as a fan of the F13 franchise and someone that works in the video game industry.  I've been so impressed with how Gun have handled community interaction,  feedback and the whole server issue. Of course, it helps when the game is fantastic.

But yeah, I'm hoping we'll see some more Jason characters, my wallet is more than ready!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VideodromeStereo said:

I wanna see part 4 Jason. He's so fast and brutal. People say he wasn't included because he's too similar to part 3 Jason but that's horseshit. 

IIRC Parts 2, 3, and 7 were in the game from the beginning and then a kickstarter goal was met that would have them add in three fan voted Jason's to the game, which is where parts 6, 8, and 9 come in. Part 4 seems like more of a "when" question rather than an "if". Hope to see him added soon!

Looks like Jason X and Uber Jason are on their way at some point. The developers inferred as much on Twitter a few days ago. So they're pretty much a given. I imagine Final Chapter Jason is also in the bag. So we can probably expect them all at some point. Just to reiterate for some of the newer members as well - they don't have the license for FvJ or Remake Jason.

Agree we do need more maps, that also is bound to be something they've got in the pipeline. Think we will definitely see the camp locales from the films at some point - hoping Lazarus, Manhattan backstreets, Lakeview High School, Crystal Lake Town maps etc etc etc come to fruition quickly - as the upcoming "Last Year" could offer something a little different map-wise if we've got nothing but camp setting maps months down the line - and I think people's enjoyment of this game will tempt them to "Last Year" if it gives them fresh locales to play a slasher movie set game in, months down the line.

Gun should destroy the competition rather than let "Last Year" ride off the success of people's slasher movie-gaming itch - many have probably gained after playing this! :)   

Im hoping to see something on June 13th. There was also an interesting Tweet about it, if it was actually a hint or just a normal tweet. Idk. Tweet: "you guys got any plans for idk the big guys birthday coming up? June 13th?!?!? Ring any bells"  Answer from the Team: "You let him drown. Jason was my son."

well there is a Friday the 13th in the month of october this year.so im hoping we fans will get a suprise in october on friday the 13th.rumors are there is a jason mobile a van with the front end shaped like a hockey mask and you and other counselors get into the van and ride around crystal lake solving mysteries. just joking. but i do hope that friday the 13th in october unveils more maps and suprises.

• Like 1

More Jasons are a given. As are more counselors or heroes.

But they will start with Jasons from the lore before more Savini style Jasons.

So Part 4, Part 10 and either or Roy or Pamela are all givens.

no one knows for sure. but i would like to hear hints about what could happen this october on f13th.