This is something I always wanted to see for at least one kill and am a little surprised it hasn't been done yet in the films, is Jason headbutting a victim to death with his hockey mask (probably in the face for a more gruesome effect). It'd be neat to see this as an attack ability to use, repeatedly headbutting a victim in the face or head and the more you do it the more damaged and bloody Jason's mask gets (and also gets blood and bits of torn/scraped skin embedded in the damage cracks). If implemented right it could be very brutal and nasty, and for the first time make the mask into an actual weapon.

• Like 1

This is something I always wanted to see for at least one kill and am a little surprised it hasn't been done yet in the films, is Jason headbutting a victim to death with his hockey mask (probably in the face for a more gruesome effect). It'd be neat to see this as an attack ability to use, repeatedly headbutting a victim in the face or head and the more you do it the more damaged and bloody Jason's mask gets (and also gets blood and bits of torn/scraped skin embedded in the damage cracks). If implemented right it could be very brutal and nasty, and for the first time make the mask into an actual weapon.

That is just sick, disgusting, brutal, nasty, sickening, and wrong! I LOVE IT! KEEP THAT S*** UP!

Glad you guys like it, thanks :) Would be awesome if this gets implemented in the game.

as great as an idea as it it, i doubt it will. being as mocap has been done for a while now. maybe dlc?

as great as an idea as it it, i doubt it will. being as mocap has been done for a while now. maybe dlc?

Not sure how making a game works but I wonder if they could just animate it without using Mocap for that 1 Kill?

Not sure how making a game works but I wonder if they could just animate it without using Mocap for that 1 Kill?

Well im pretty sure not every game does mocap for animations so it could be done. I just wonder if a non mocap kill would look much different than a mocap one.

Only problem I see with this is that he is SO tall! And I think his height is perfect, but for a kill like this I'm not sure.

I mean it'd be like a full grown adult headbutting a prepubescent child, he'd have to bring his head close to the ground to reach the counselors faces xd Maybe if he pickes them up and THEN headbutts them?