In my time of playing F13 which is 120 hours. I have noticed when I play Jason I have every audio Que except when someone starts the boat. Is this missing, intentional not in the game, or is the Que so soft/unusual that I might have not noticed it? When I am a counselor I hear the boat start but as Jason I have no way of knowing the boat is started. If anyone could give some feed back on this it would be appreciated. I do not want to have to be constantly opening my map to make sure people are not escaping via the boat. 

Thank you for your time

You are not alone. I have never heard the boat audio queue as Jason, only when they fail the skill check when repairing the propeller or gas. I really hope that it is a bug and not intentional.

I'm pretty sure it was intended that way but wouldn't be surprised if they add in the audio queue for the boat when someone starts it, if not you just gotta keep a close eye on those boats.