kennybugger

Car Flipping when Started (Gameplay Bugs)

hey i don't know where to exactly post this but hopefully i'm doing it right -

bug 1:

i don't know if anyone else has seen this bug happen but we (4 people) started the 4 seater car and as soon as jason realized and smashed the engine, the car literally bugged out and flipped and kept turning and we were taken out of the car...needless to say the car was not able to be used again and it really ruined the match (pics attached for this bug)

bug 2:

also i have another clip on my ps4 where the car bugged out again and fell through the map,... i really dont know if the people could have survived or not because they left but they were all stuck sitting in the car seat but it was under the world...

bug 3: 

finally, my last bug i have found about the car is that if you get in the car as the driver, and open your map before starting the engine, it wont let you close the map no matter what... i tried pressing every button many times and even pressing the ps home button a couple times,... once its stuck like that i couldn't do anything except wait for jason to come and kill me  and it got a lot of people killed waiting for the car to start :/ 

DBiVYIFVwAAKXdR[1].jpg

DBiVYIHVoAAu_95[1].jpg