i been trying and trying to get ahold of dev people to tell them that my Codes do NOT work. i tried the discord email backerkit and no one getting back to me. getting kinda pissed and i want working codes. i should have just bought the 6$ one when psn got it and be out the other money i spent. but no, i waited and hope i can get my replacement codes cause my crap not working. i tried both PC and the ps4 one and none working... please forward this or something ><

i said in my first post that i did for the PC and both code were not working. the PS4 code i tried Did not work either. so i'm out 12$ and no skin for PC or the PS4

2 hours ago, Jaqen said:

i said in my first post that i did for the PC and both code were not working. the PS4 code i tried Did not work either. so i'm out 12$ and no skin for PC or the PS4

Did you contact Gun Media? 

i did backerkit, twitter, randy twitter, email and even over discord. no one getting back to me nor tell me why my codes wont work for crap i bought.

You need to contact this email to resolve your code issue. I get a response in less than 24 hours Mon-Fri. Not on weekends....

20170609_141641.png

ok, when i sent a email to that there i got this 

Hey Friday the 13th Backers,

Thanks for getting in touch! Now that the game's been released, all support issues pertaining to your codes, gameplay, performance, features, or general questions should be directed toward the Gun Media team.

If you'd like to get in touch, you can reach out to them on facebook, or you can email them at: f13game@fearthegun.com

Thanks again to everyone for supporting the campaign!

Happy Camping,
-BackerKit "

i have tried both of them and they give a auto reply saying they wont reply due to high vol of emails / pm over facebook.