Nightstalker

Please please please do something about this

28 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Reports like these should be met with support, in my opinion.  Doing so encourages player integrity and it lets the devs know where they need to place their focus when it comes to hotfixes/patches.  

Why anyone logs into a game just the cheat is beyond me.  It's not like ANYONE streaming, watching, or playing actually thinks you accomplished something.  It's like that little kid who fiddles with the buttons on an arcade game without actually putting in a quarter.  

I never understood the mentality of people who cheat or exploit be it in games or in real life. I want to achieve things on my own not with more than questionable mehods. But as I said devs have to and can relatively easy fix these exploits. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nightstalker said:

Really upsetting to just have to sit here while cheaters wait the time out, completely unfair I really hope you ban these guys :(

edit: i managed to kill one of them by pretending to be afk and putting traps all around myself.

I don't understand... What exactly they are doing?

Edit: forget.... I better saw the photo now.

22 hours ago, bobmussini said:

I don't understand... What exactly they are doing?

Edit: forget.... I better saw the photo now.

Here's a really clear example of the problem.  I recorded these two, for three games in a row. Each game, straight to an exploit, sat there for the entire 20 mins. Gamertags are clear, I show the player list too.

(Usually I just leave if people are cheating,  but these guys weren't playing at all. They were in it to destroy the game experience for others.)

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 1:23 PM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Sorry but how can you cheat in a game without hacking the game? I wouldn't call it cheating but call it a cheap win but not cheating! Does it suck? Yes! is it bannable? NO! 

There's generally 2 ways of cheating without hacking in online games.. glitching and server scumming.

The bridge bug is an exploitable glitch, And its game breaking. So it VERY much qualifies as a cheat.

Most games will warn you for performing even normal glitches, game breaking bugs often warrant banns in all online games.

I agree that its the devs responsibility to fix it, but if they make a declaration that its a known bug. They have every right to ban for it after they acknowledge it.

They won't do this forever though. It's too boring and sooner or later they will move on to a different game.

On 10/06/2017 at 7:39 AM, Slashin' Passion said:

Here's a really clear example of the problem.  I recorded these two, for three games in a row. Each game, straight to an exploit, sat there for the entire 20 mins. Gamertags are clear, I show the player list too.

(Usually I just leave if people are cheating,  but these guys weren't playing at all. They were in it to destroy the game

Good job (yours and Gun Media's)... But we have to expect only the patch... I don't believe they will be punishing players for exploiting a game glitch.