Jump to content
Nightstalker

Please please please do something about this

Recommended Posts

Really upsetting to just have to sit here while cheaters wait the time out, completely unfair I really hope you ban these guys :(

edit: i managed to kill one of them by pretending to be afk and putting traps all around myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

Really upsetting to just have to sit here while cheaters wait the time out, completely unfair I really hope you ban these guys :(

edit: i managed to kill one of them by pretending to be afk and putting traps all around myself.

I'm with you mate. Also on Xbox people are building up entire lobbies for boosting (Break, repair, repeat the generators)

And I played as Jason for the first time in a few days earlier, 5 of the 7 counselors jumped out of the map somehow.

Here's hoping Gun are keeping a good eye on these exploits on YouTube,  Social media etc.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

Really upsetting to just have to sit here while cheaters wait the time out, completely unfair I really hope you ban these guys :(

edit: i managed to kill one of them by pretending to be afk and putting traps all around myself.

Dude, you're expecting someone to ban a group of people because you posted a game summary screenshot? Also: leave those games. Problem fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rok73 said:

Dude, you're expecting someone to ban a group of people because you posted a game summary screenshot?

look on the right lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude. This screenshot is proof for nothing. I know that there are people boosting but you don't really expect some kind of action because of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rok73 said:

Dude. This screenshot is proof for nothing. I know that there are people boosting but you don't really expect some kind of action because of this?

Your saying cheating isn't bannable? :huh:, and how is there no proof? literally bottom right corner of the pic, i put the summary board there so people could see who was cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

Dude. This screenshot is proof for nothing. I know that there are people boosting but you don't really expect some kind of action because of this?

I don't know what sort of power the devs have over this. But if they can prove players are cheating,  using exploits etc. Then they should reset these users to level 1, in my opinion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there's a Jenny and a Tiffany exploiting the bridge bug, and there's only 3 players left alive. By process of elimination, it's clear that "FORS9TINA" and "Wulf999911" are the ones doing it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be very careful when you spectate things like this; sometimes not all the images load into the game when spectating, and it looks like players are glitching out of the map, when in fact they are not.  This happened to me last night- I was literally about to exit to the guide and report a player for what seemed to be glitching, but then all of a sudden the images popped in and he was really hiding in a bush next to a rock in the woods.  I almost false reported someone.  And it took a good 2 minutes for those sprites to load in, too- so give players the benefit of the doubt.  

Btw, not saying these guys are not guilty of it, but there may be space under the bridge to actually crouch (i'm not familiar with that area). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exploiters are becoming more common, i swear people are just finding every little spot where you can ghost through the map now, i see them on ps4 1-5 games now. i was the host last night and after i died i saw a guy doing the rock glitch, i waited till about a min left then cut the game. waste my time i'll waste yours. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, shwag said:

exploiters are becoming more common, i swear people are just finding every little spot where you can ghost through the map now, i see them on ps4 1-5 games now. i was the host last night and after i died i saw a guy doing the rock glitch, i waited till about a min left then cut the game. waste my time i'll waste yours. 

Yea, I mean- I expected glitches to be around for awhile since it just released, but I didn't think they would be so easy to get into, simply walking under a bridge so Jason can't get you is total bs. I really hate being Jason now because everyone just exploits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

Yea, I mean- I expected glitches to be around for awhile since it just released, but I didn't think they would be so easy to get into, simply walking under a bridge so Jason can't get you is total bs. I really hate being Jason now because everyone just exploits.

i'm on ps4 so not sure how bad this is on the other systems, but at this point i hope gun addresses this asap. i posted on here and on their facebook with video proof and not a single dev said a word to me that they are even looking into it. so i have not even shared the few other videos i took as of yet. 

 

edit* i shared two posts on here about it. not a single word was said in any of them thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had two kids camping on the beam that runs alongside the Packanack lodge staircase last night. Took them both out with a mixture of darts and spear hits. Probably wouldn't have turned out that way if I hadn't been using Part VI Jason with the long reach and had already neutralised the other counselors with a couple of minutes to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shwag said:

i'm on ps4 so not sure how bad this is on the other systems, but at this point i hope gun addresses this asap. i posted on here and on their facebook with video proof and not a single dev said a word to me that they are even looking into it. so i have not even shared the few other videos i took as of yet. 

They did tweet about fixing the bridge glitch, so im pretty sure they care, but I hope they do mass glitch spot fixes in 1 patch. And as for the other consoles- Im on PC and there is so much of it, at least 1-2 people a game are exploiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I had two kids camping on the beam that runs alongside the Packanack lodge staircase last night. Took them both out with a mixture of darts and spear hits. Probably wouldn't have turned out that way if I hadn't been using Part VI Jason with the long reach and had already neutralised the other counselors with a couple of minutes to go. 

Yea the under the bridge spot is so broken because you can't use anything, throwing knives get stopped by the invisible barriers :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

Yea the under the bridge spot is so broken because you can't use anything, throwing knives get stopped by the invisible barriers :/

I mean actually inside the lodge.....the roof beam that runs parallel to the staircase. They were both crouched up on it. I wouldn't even have noticed them if one of them hadn't said on his mic "OMG Jason didn't even see us bro!" as I exited...he was right I didn't - but they got a flurry of darts and spear hits their way, with "stalk" ability turned on about a minute later after I'd dealt with another counselor who had made a mad dash to the car with the keys! lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nightstalker said:

Your saying cheating isn't bannable? :huh:, and how is there no proof? literally bottom right corner of the pic, i put the summary board there so people could see who was cheating.

Where did I say anything about cheating? Are you hallucinating? Also, this is called exploiting. It happens practically in every multiplayer game on Earth. The devs have to care about this. And I absolutely cannot understand how this screenshot is proof for anything, no. No one except you and those other players participated in this game. A dark screenshot as an "evidence" for a permban would be a first.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rok73 said:

Where did I say anything about cheating? Are you hallucinating? Also, this is called exploiting. It happens practically in every multiplayer game on Earth. The devs have to care about this. And I absolutely cannot understand how this screenshot is proof for anything, no. No one except you and those other players participated in this game. A dark screenshot as an "evidence" for a permban would be a first.  

Wow you are very toxic, telling me i'm hallucinating for hating cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. What is it with you that you take everything I say out of context? Well, anyways I've made my points. Have a nice life. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like nearly ALL the problems with the online community this game has (including matchmaking issues)...Private Match fixes it =)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Nightstalker said:

Always have to have the last word eh? proves your more of an asshole than i thought.

You obviously cannot handle different views. And now you're insulting me. *clapping slowly*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nightstalker said:

Really upsetting to just have to sit here while cheaters wait the time out, completely unfair I really hope you ban these guys :(

edit: i managed to kill one of them by pretending to be afk and putting traps all around myself.

Sorry but how can you cheat in a game without hacking the game? I wouldn't call it cheating but call it a cheap win but not cheating! Does it suck? Yes! is it bannable? NO! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reports like these should be met with support, in my opinion.  Doing so encourages player integrity and it lets the devs know where they need to place their focus when it comes to hotfixes/patches.  

Why anyone logs into a game just the cheat is beyond me.  It's not like ANYONE streaming, watching, or playing actually thinks you accomplished something.  It's like that little kid who fiddles with the buttons on an arcade game without actually putting in a quarter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...