Switters

Counselor Clothing DLC still doesn't work

Emailed Gun and was auto-emailed in return telling me not to expect a reply since they're so busy and to bring my issue to the forums. After the last patch my Savini Skin DLC worked just fine but the Counselr Clothing DLC code still doesn't work. Was wanting to know if it'll be resolved in the next patch or if new codes will be issued.

Dammit, I was hoping this would've been fixed by now.

Don't tell me we have to wait till Tuesday for this DLC to work too.

• Like 1

They said it should have been fixed by yesterday so we could put the codes in but still like you guys I'm having no luck.

I've seen a few topics about this, but I'm glad because they really need to address it. I didn't back the Savini Jason, but bought the clothing pack. The fact that Steam players and XB1 players have had their codes for over a week is unacceptable, and Gun doesn't seem to be all that concerned.

I got the key through Backerkit and could redeem it (PS4). Under 'Add-Ons' for the game it shows up now as 'Installed', just like the Savini skin.

But in the game there are no new clothes to choose from. I restarted the game twice already but nothing changed. No additional clothes to be seen :/

UPDATE: After having a nap, the DLC costumes now show up. Don't know what changed, maybe it is/was a server side issue.

ceno

Edited by cenorexia
DLC is now working

I'm sorry for the people in th USA but AUSTRALIA and EUROPE still haven't even got there codes for anything I'm so mad about this

It was different for me I had clothing DLC before the patch and it worked for me but when the update came out I lost all my clothing DLC it has been almost a week and still have not got any of it back 

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

I'm sorry for the people in th USA but AUSTRALIA and EUROPE still haven't even got there codes for anything I'm so mad about this

I got mine and im in Australia

9 hours ago, Davidt said:

Yes people on gamefaqs and twitter have confirmed Australia and Europe have received their DLC codes, Moe, so double check for your dlc.  Someone on gamefaqs from AUS said that their dlc code redeemed and works, but so far I haven't seen anyone in USA with it working!

32 minutes ago, bleedstrange said:

Yes people on gamefaqs and twitter have confirmed Australia and Europe have received their DLC codes, Moe, so double check for your dlc.  Someone on gamefaqs from AUS said that their dlc code redeemed and works, but so far I haven't seen anyone in USA with it working!

Yes I can confirm this my counsellor code worked first try. I'm thinking for USA codes they may have to send new ones like they did for steam 

12 hours ago, bleedstrange said:

Hm thanks I will double check I hope it came really wanna use the bumble bee shorts for Tiffany 

22 hours ago, Davidt said:

OMG I checked my email and it came AYAYYAYAYA but I can't put it in my PS4 because I have to go to bed for and I need a good night sleep because I have an exam tomorrow so yea :(

53 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

OMG I checked my email and it came AYAYYAYAYA but I can't put it in my PS4 because I have to go to bed for and I need a good night sleep because I have an exam tomorrow so yea :(

Well good luck with the exam and enter that code when u can

10 hours ago, Davidt said:

I will I'm probably gonna do it now because my exam is at 11:30 am and it's 8:43 am here in Australia 

On 6/12/2017 at 6:44 PM, bleedstrange said:

Randy Greenback just stated on twitter that the clothing dlc will be active June 14th! 

Well, we're here and the code is still not working.

I think he meant June 14th, 2018.

On 13/06/2017 at 10:05 PM, Davidt said:

Omg you know how I had that exam I passed YAY but I'm surprised because I spent not all but most of my reviseing time playing f13 lol

• Like 1