Darrin Howard

FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME PART 2 CAMP BLOOD

Since the backer campaign is almost done can we keep this forum open and start plans for a second game.We need a game that starts funding for offline single player bots mode first before anything else .We need too include the First FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME PART 1 with offline single player bots mode included in a Deluxe version of FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME PART 2 .I think the game should include the unreached stretch goals and Maps of different campgrounds of the films with each Jason skin with the campground chosen for that part of the movie series.FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME PART 2 i think should be a huge project that is funded for 2 years with funding ending in October 2019.

It is early days yet. Anything can happen, the closer we get to the stretch goals the more likely something like bot mode will be included even if the exact amount isn't made.

I think giving up on this project to discuss something that will likely never eventuate is shooting yourself in the foot.

Its way too early to be talking about a sequel. This game isnt out till October and then they have to see how much $ is made from sales before a sequel is even considered.

• Like 2

The backer campaign is almost over.So people that complain that its too early to talk about the future of FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME are wrong.This thread is about possiabilities and ideas,theres nothing wrong with that.

After the game is released I think a lot of questions will be answered and possibly a sequel will be made...especially if it follows the movies! No harm in dreaming. Hell, that's what happens before great things become reality. I bet this game started as someone's dream...someone who had the courage to make the dream a reality....thanks Gun!

• Like 1

Yes id like to see a huge story mode.With each camp map relating to the movies in order.Id like to see offline single player bots mode included in a Deluxe version of FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME part2 that includes FRIDAY THE 13th The GAME PART 1 with offline single player bots mode included  in like a huge deluxe box with both games.

Id like to see Mrs Voorhees in the first camp map In the second game and after you beat the first camp map with Mrs Voorhees you move on too sackhead Jason and the abondoned run down part of crystal Lake called camp blood and the normal campgrounds and crystal lake bar,hometown grocery store,diner. In the 4th map i think it would be cool for Jason to start out at the Crystal lake Hospital,maybe players can be a patient like chris.

• Like 1

I see what you're saying...like a single player-play thru the movies. One movie you could be JASON, one his mother, one a counselor, or cop, etc, etc. That's always been my dream campaign...a cross between fallout 4 and Until Dawn.

A story mode F13 game would be good im just hoping this game is a huge success and it leads to other horror movies following suit.

Im sure this game will have a bigger following than other horror titles.But after the backer campaign closes ,im hoping it will open back up again after October to fund part 2.

I see what you're saying...like a single player-play thru the movies. One movie you could be JASON, one his mother, one a counselor, or cop, etc, etc. That's always been my dream campaign...a cross between fallout 4 and Until Dawn.

Well you could choose to play as a counselor or Pamela,Jason or Crazy Ralph.

Little early to be talking about a sequel, we're not even past the alpha build of this game thus far :P

• Like 2

NO Sequal just maps with a possiablity of a campain single player story mode.but the diner and being able to travel the dark rural country wooded country roads of crystal lake in a story campaign mode would be very cool.

On Monday, March 07, 2016 at 4:54 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

Little early to be talking about a sequel, we're not even past the alpha build of this game thus far :P

No kidding. Talk about jumping the Gun. ;)

I had to.

I think much of this DLC will have to wait until the much coveted Alice Cooper and attack snake DLC is added. 

I think the DLC's for this game are going to be amazing. All the things that can be added and im really looking forward to the Singleplayer Campaign.

Holy shit, necropost of the millennium!

• Like 1