Gamerricky

Just wondering when the clothing pack is going live for the ps4?

They said either yesterday or today but still nothing? Was just curious if we could get it cleared up as to when our codes will work.

34 minutes ago, Gamerricky said:

They said either yesterday or today but still nothing? Was just curious if we could get it cleared up as to when our codes will work.

Wondering this too they did say two days. I really love the game but I'm getting very frustrated at this situation I just hope everything gets sorted very very soon

• Like 1

Will this clothing pack be available for purchase on the PS store? Or is it exclusive to the backers?

3 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Will this clothing pack be available for purchase on the PS store? Or is it exclusive to the backers?

backers only but if sony fucks up again you might have a short window to buy it ;-)

It is supposed to be exclusive to people who bought it as an add-on during funding.

So not every backer is entitled to it straight away, you had to buy it. Like the Savini Jason.

I guess it takes a little longer to become available because they really want to make sure that nothing like what happened to the Savini Jason (that showed up for purchase on the PS-Store for a few hours) ever happens again.

ceno

LOL ok. I wouldn't do that to the backers. I've witnessed the war over the Savini skin and things got ugly. 

I finally unlocked "The Flirt" today so i have all of the victims...if I want short shorts I'll use her...and if I want disastrous plaid pants I'll use the nerd. 

• Like 1

Some guy had savini and I asked how his code came he said he got it from the ps store and I said my code hasn't came and he said his making the best of him because gun media is gonna take it from everyone who bought it from the ps store and give there money back

1 hour ago, chiefgb said:

This is live now guys, just redeemed by backerkit email. 

My original code isn't working still

• Like 1

Yeah sorry guys, to clarify I'm eu PS4. It seems the US ones are still held up, got to be very soon though. As I mentioned it wasn't posted anywhere at the time, I've since seen its eu/au only so far. But by now I guess you all know that. It's titled pack number 1 btw, a fair indication more will come. 

43 minutes ago, chiefgb said:

Yeah sorry guys, to clarify I'm eu PS4. It seems the US ones are still held up, got to be very soon though. As I mentioned it wasn't posted anywhere at the time, I've since seen its eu/au only so far. But by now I guess you all know that. It's titled pack number 1 btw, a fair indication more will come. 

Thanks for clarifying. Least someone is

• Like 1

It's just a messy situation. I realize they are new to this, but don't promise it will be made available "today or tomorrow" when that window has already passed. I'm just annoyed, especially when there is no indication when it will be available.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, disco romance said:

It's just a messy situation. I realize they are new to this, but don't promise it will be made available "today or tomorrow" when that window has already passed. I'm just annoyed, especially when there is no indication when it will be available.

Well its apparently close according to chiefgb. Since he got his in Europe. But yes this is beyond frustrating bad enough our exclusive Savini J's got sold 2 non backers. Now this. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Mine either. 

Same here . Savini code worked after patch but clothing pack code still not working. I have sent a tweet to them so hopefully they will answer and I will share those comments when they do.

• Like 1