Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of Crazy Ralph making some sort of appearance? I'd like to see some sort of nod to him seeing as he is a remembered character. Maybe if there's a cutscene before the match begins, he can pop out and say "You're all doomed" or something like that. That might get a little annoying though if it happens every time a match begins, so maybe it only happens when you're against Jason from part II. Alternatively he could be some sort of Easter egg that you see off in the distance when playing against Sack Head Jason, or possibly his bike could be laying around to find. I'm just brainstorming here, but I would like to see some sort of nod to him. What do you all think?

• Like 2

Lol. I didn't even think about that before I posted. I could see the confusion. Haha.

I think it would be kind of blasphemous (in a way) to not include Crazy Ralph in some form. During an interview, Wes was asked if Ralph would appear in the game, and he responded with "You never know who will show up in Crystal Lake." I think that says it all.

• Like 3

That's definitely a good indication. To me Ralph helped the franchise in more than a few ways. He's just a character that you can't forget.

• Like 1

Yes i think crazy Ralph and his bicycle really need to be in the game .Crazy Ralph may be one of the suprises not mentioned yet maybe Ben or Jpops can explain since Crazy Ralph is a main anchor character .

Lol I thought this was something for me lol haha. 

p.s. Your all doomed.

I actually thought the same seeing the title of the post. Kinda thought u did something wrong and this was a hate post of some sort.

I didn't think that as Ralph is a valued Member of this Community. I enjoy his insights and posts greatly.  I actually had added these thoughts about Ralph and his bike in the game way back when Kickstarter started. I think it would add so much to the game and I can't see that it would cost any more than adding a new skin for fresh meat. They could add Crazy Ralph as one of those when we hit that stretch goal.  We could use his bike to get away from Jason.

• Like 1

What kinds of gadgets are on Ralphs bike.What about a spot light on the front of the bike .Also a horn . I need to look up bicycling accessories that were available in 1979 to 1980 .We need to ask Jpops if Ralphs allready been added to the game. We also need some golf carts in the game to run around in.

Lol I thought this was something for me lol haha. 

p.s. Your all doomed.

You got it wrong, bud.

It's:

"You're all DOOOOOOMED!!!"

• Like 1

Can someone post a picture of Ralphs bike ,i want to see what kind of gadgets Ralph has on his bike.Also can someone post a picture of golf cart from 1979 to 1980 era golf cart 

I think if ralph is added as an NPC Jason should be able to kill him for bonus points. Maybe just have a cut scene of the movie kill when u get close to him and press a button to start the scene.

I want to see Ralphs bike whats an Npc

Non-Playable Character. They're not controlled by other players, they're just AI. And I think the inclusion of NPCs in the game might be dependent on whether or not we reach the "Offline Mode vs. Bots" stretch goal. It would be really cool to see them in the game, though.

• Like 1

fri13th5zp0_821.jpg Here is another. Looks like an old schwin girls bike with that basket.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm picture happy !  Couldn't resist this is a classic !  429863_368954239792937_146838008671229_1

• Like 1

I think it would be cool to be able to to have Ralphs bike as an unlockable item.Maybe have Ralph as  an unlockable advisor that helps give directions.If there is a sequel to this game single player story mode should be the first goal and it should be a 2 year funding goal project and make a huge story mode game.With crystal lake town,Hospital and different Jasons for each camp site.Part 3 Jason would be in the part 3 map.

Sorry I'm picture happy !  Couldn't resist this is a classic !  C

Can you post a pic of the bearded old man who warns the group at the beginning of part 3 with an eyeball  and he says I Have warned thee.

The bearded guy who warns the group should all ready be in the game without being a stretch goal. It would be great to have this character too as an oracle for hidden clues and secrets.Will these charachters that understand the death curse on Camp crystal lake be able to give hints and clues,warnings.But since this game has no story mode im not sure if it would work.

strawross_by_albatrash_d5vwzh8.jpg  Here you go !

This bike would definitely be a great relic to have in the game.Maybe ,there can be a mode where Ralph has to go with you to find something and you have to protect him from Jason .

No, I got it, Ralph bike could be a means of escape. if you can fix it, you can ride it, but there would be lots of parts you would need, wheels, a chain, maybe even the handlebar to attach or petals. that would make sense in the context and mechanics of the game.

• Like 2