It'd be great if you'd add the original vocal version of "Sail away, Tiny Sparrow" from Friday the 13th.  I'd love to hear it blaring in the car while trying to escape.  Seems fitting.

It was played both in the diner with Steve Christy in Crystal Lake, and in town when Annie was asking for directions.  

Sail Away, Tiny Sparrow

• Like 1

I would love it if they could acquire the necessary permissions/rights to add in J.J.'s Broken Dreams... the song the rocker chick from part 8 starts playing in the ship engine room before Jason kills her with her own guitar.... what little exists of that song is awesome enough by itself its just a shame it was never completed as a single/released officially as part of the movie's soundtrack... though there are a few people who have taken the audio tracks from the movie and spliced them together to give the illusion of a whole song... having that playing over the radio in cabins or the car radio would add atmosphere taken from the original movie franchise too

I would love for them to license "Bad For Good" by Skull Fist. The sound and vibe is perfect for this 80's sounding soundtrack. The song was used in the movie Deathgasm.