There should be a second way to kill Jason. Taken from Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives

There's should be a lengthy chain and a large boulder that is found much like the car/boat parts.

The chain should be given to Tommy Jarvis and once the boat is repaired a counselor, with the rock, and Tommy can then go out in the water.

Once Jason comes and attacks the boat, Tommy can wrap the chain around his neck via prompts, and then the counselor attaches the chain to the boulder via prompts and releases it into the water, drowning Jason and ending the match.

Since trying to get away from the boat is almost a death sentence if Jason discovers you doing it, this could help balance that and give Jason pause before heading out into the water. 

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Great idea. I think there definately needs to be more killing Jason options. The part 3 and part 5 deaths would also be cool. 

17 hours ago, Luckystrike2778 said:

Correct. It was Roy  the paramedic

I should have been a little more specific. It would have to be with some sort of A New Beginning DLC pack. A Roy version of Jason. A new (or enhanced) map, etc. And Flame I think there are a few ways that would be cool to kill Jason, like the ones I mentioned above or the Tina one if they were to ever add her to the counselor side. Part 3, Part 5 (with dlc obviously) and 7 with dlc also would be great also to go with the one mentioned in the 1st post.

I had the same idea, but was thinking of more of a stun mechanic, so Jason can't automatically dump you out of your boat when you're trying to escape.

I support this idea, I think it'd be good. There definitely needs to be another way to kill Jason. This would add more of a way for counselors to fight back against a good Jason player.

There should be a few ways to kill Jason, depending on the map.

They should make a map of Forrest Green, and the ony way to kill Jason would be drowning him by Tommy Jarvis (just like in the movie).

Voorhees house - the dagger.

House from part VII - blowing up the whole house.

On 6/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, Voorhees said:

There should be a second way to kill Jason. Taken from Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives

There's should be a lengthy chain and a large boulder that is found much like the car/boat parts.

The chain should be given to Tommy Jarvis and once the boat is repaired a counselor, with the rock, and Tommy can then go out in the water.

Once Jason comes and attacks the boat, Tommy can wrap the chain around his neck via prompts, and then the counselor attaches the chain to the boulder via prompts and releases it into the water, drowning Jason and ending the match.

Since trying to get away from the boat is almost a death sentence if Jason discovers you doing it, this could help balance that and give Jason pause before heading out into the water. 

Thoughts?

I'm confused: I get the chain part, but how would the counselors haul around a BOULDER that's large enough to sink Jason?

@ShiftySamurai, could you please manually fix the original poster's font to be visible in this format? It didn't translate since it's an old post, but as you can see above, it's invisible in this format.

I guess we would need a second way to kill Jason since it's a joke to kill him as it stands now. 

Far too easy to kill Jason.

Before that "balance" patch, a good Jason was not getting killed. Now, we can kill Jason pretty much any time we want to. Yeah, "balance". *cough*bullshit*cough*

I do like another idea of killing Jason and the boat idea is pretty cool. The only thing I'm thinking is if Jason sees the boat in the middle of the water, checks to see who's alive and one is Tommy, he might think twice about trying to out to kill him. 

If the counselors are in the camp and prepared to kill him he might not suspect it right away (and even stand a fighting chance of taking them down), but the boat idea might be an instant death trap for him. Unless it's incorporated that still does have a fighting chance to kill Tommy in the boat.