The biggest issue with this game? Not hacks, not glitches, but open use of an immersive breaking exploit. The game is meant to be played like this : Jason kills counselors, counselors flee and kill other counselors if they are desperate enough. Thats how the developers designed it , yet half the time we experience something totally different like this (beware of my rage induced salt) : 

In this video you can clearly see that the girl (debby was the unspeakable ones name) and her friend (the killer, A.K.A Romeo) are working together , they werent partied up but they quickly became infatuated with eachother in the lobby ( the killer even changed his name to match hers - real cute) and decided to help eachother. The girl counselor didnt do much but walk to us and reveal our positions but it became clear that after we all had died that we had to suffer through  12 minutes or so of a killer and a survivor walking hand in hand, completely breaking the essence of the game and ruining immersion. She wins in the end not because of stealth, not because of skill or luck, but because this dude had a hard on for the girls voice. Developers please take note of this, it is not fair to make us sit through the end for our experience points if you have half the matches end up like this due to not having any fail safe mechanics in place to prevent teaming. Either add a report function for jason/counselor teamers that can lead to temporary / permanent bans or allow us to leave after we have died, those that want to stay WILL STAY but forcing me to watch 12 + minutes of a jason and a counselor flirting really makes me want to get my money back. This game has a great idea but poor execution will destroy it, small developer team or not i believe this should be addressed sooner rather than later!

A agree, if the devs just let us keep our exp after we die and leave this wouldn't be a problem.  Maybe implement a report system, but that would get abused too. Although I wouldn't assume the devs left this in on purpose.

This happened to me once and the dude that was showing where everyone was hiding shot me in the back with the shotgun. Unfortunate I didn't know it was happening until after I was killed and watch him and his friend kill everyone and then Jason letting him live. This is one of the reasons why a vote to kick system should be in the game.  

10 minutes ago, LawDog said:

A agree, if the devs just let us keep our exp after we die and leave this wouldn't be a problem.

If you leave a match after you escape or die you still keep all the xp you've earned in that match. You just don't see the breakdown like you would if you stayed in the match, and you would have to try your luck at getting in a new lobby.

However I do agree this is total BS. I've seen it myself and it's disappointing that dirt bags like this get amusement from being tools. I don't see how ruining an experience for people is so amusing to them...

• Like 1

A lobby full of people shouldn't have to leave because a few asshats so they can keep doing to others. People should be able to vote out like many games and if they continue they get temp bans on account. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

If you leave a match after you escape or die you still keep all the xp you've earned in that match. You just don't see the breakdown like you would if you stayed in the match, and you would have to try your luck at getting in a new lobby.

However I do agree this is total BS. I've seen it myself and it's disappointing that dirt bags like this get amusement from being tools. I don't see how ruining an experience for people is so amusing to them...

OH, that's great to know! Now I will just leave next time this happens. But I would love to actually report these types of players instead. 

I would love a vote kick system, but not necessarily a ban system. If someone is so fucking stupid the only way they can win is to play the system, eventually their name will become mud in the game community, and will lead to everyone leaving when she shows up anyway. Despite this being a very popular game with players all over the world, we do tend to run into some people repeatedly. It won't take long for people to recognize her and others like her, especially with her stupid voice.

If I saw that guy change his name to hers as soon as the game started, I'd have gotten the fuck out of there, and organized a mass quit before anyone got killed :D

• Like 1

You DO get xp if you leave, but you get a bonus for staying (like 500 xp or something) So you'll still get xp if you just leave when this happens...

*shakes head* Asshats got to ruin the game for everyone else. Sigh. If anything, why would you not find pure joy in murdering your friend as you play as Jason? Is it just me or when other play with their friends, do you not try to murder your friend first? That's like the best part! Haha.

• Like 1

Run into quite a few of them whilst playing. They generally always seem to play as "Vanessa", "Buggzy" or "Kenny". They do ruin the experience completely and make a mockery of the game and its players. Personally, when there's firm evidence of them leading Jason to the other players I think they and the Jason player should be banned from the game. I wouldn't be surprised if some players who detest trolls had already left the game completely because of this. 

At the very least to echo others there should be an option for a "vote to kick" feature or the host has the option to kick the offending players from the lobby.

5 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

This is good to know if true - I thought I was wasting my time AND xp with each match of these asshats encountered ! 

I suppose for now I'll just quit the matches when this happens , although it is really disappointing that the devs don't chime into the discussion and explain their view on the matter ...