TWarner

Post for Kickstarter Backers of this project only.

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You'll find no hate from me if you bought it yesterday. Sony put it on the market so it was fair game. Any backer who is pissed at someone who bought it yesterday should think on that

I digress. Im glad you're enjoying the skin and that it's still rare. It's rarity is pretty much half of its value.

I am pissed at sony for releasing it on the market. But if you bought it when it was, you seriously lucked out big time. Kudos.

My thoughts exactly. Savini is alright but oddly when I got to play as him Part 3 Jason's music was playing for me but the people playing as counselors were hearing the actual Savini music. I'm guessing its a bug so I'll put him away for a while till I am able to hear his music. 

Just now, TastyChurro said:

My thoughts exactly. Savini is alright but oddly when I got to play as him Part 3 Jason's music was playing for me but the people playing as counselors were hearing the actual Savini music. I'm guessing its a bug so I'll put him away for a while till I am able to hear his music. 

Holy crap thank you for bringing it up.

@Risinggrave this is what I meant in game.

Besides a Savini design of myself, I think the backers should get one of the two Jason clones from the Jason X novel, "To The Third Power".

latest?cb=20091105011410

Here is a fan design of them by DeviantArt user Rixshaw.

jason_to_the_third_power_by_rixshaw.jpg

I think this is simple: Sony made a mistake. Sony fix the mistake: Cancel the wrong sales and refund.

Just now, bobmussini said:

I think this is simple: Sony made a mostake. Sony fix the mistake. Cancel the wrong sales and refund.

It sounds simple, but that causes a lot of backlash from those affected as stated above. If Gun Media went to all that trouble to do so while leaving gameplay problems unaddressed, I and others would quite angry. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I've been mostly using J9 lately. I'll keep an ear out for it next time I'm Jason.

5 minutes ago, bobmussini said:

I think this is simple: Sony made a mistake. Sony fix the mistake: Cancel the wrong sales and refund.

The simplest thing is for people to go back to playing the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Good thing to know I'm not the only one with this problem. I've tried multiple times in a private match with my brother and its always the same. He is able to hear the Savini Jason music while I hear Part 3 Jason.

7 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

It sounds simple, but that causes a lot of backlash from those affected as stated above. If Gun Media went to all that trouble to do so while leaving gameplay problems unaddressed, I and others would quite angry. 

Yes... I think Gun Media need to do nothing, since this is a Sony trouble. Sony need to deal with this backlash and pay the price for the mistake.

15 minutes ago, Jason Lives said:

The simplest thing is for people to go back to playing the game.

I'm not playing until the perk bug is squashed I got too many rares to risk it.

31 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

You can be upset but if you really wanted it you had 2 years to order it. this was promised, the anyone who missed the dead line wouldnt be able to get it. They must fix it and remove it from all the people who bought it yesterday. Other wise they might lose any future backers for future projects. I havent played the game but twice since this happen. because every room i enter is full of non backers running their mouth about how the didnt have to back the game and still get this jason. Im going to hold off on playing until this is fixed.

2 minutes ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

You can be upset but if you really wanted it you had 2 years to order it. this was promised, the anyone who missed the dead line wouldnt be able to get it. They must fix it and remove it from all the people who bought it yesterday. Other wise they might lose any future backers for future projects. I havent played the game but twice since this happen. because every room i enter is full of non backers running their mouth about how the didnt have to back the game and still get this jason. Im going to hold off on playing until this is fixed.

Not everyone knew about this for 2 years. As for Gun, they don't have a say, it's Sony's call. People shouldn't punish them for Sony's mistake.

There's no point in getting disgruntled that a few more people got it yesterday, when the deadline was only three months ago. Just play the game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roy Burns said:

Besides a Savini design of myself, I think the backers should get one of the two Jason clones from the Jason X novel, "To The Third Power".

latest?cb=20091105011410

Here is a fan design of them by DeviantArt user Rixshaw.

jason_to_the_third_power_by_rixshaw.jpg

Those are awful- no, thanks.

10 minutes ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

You, you are the problem. Other backers have come to terms with this and you've got this hard on for reprimanding those who got it. I doubt you've had as many of these so called encounters as you claim, you're just stirring the pot till you get your way. If you wanna sulk and not play the game then go ahead. 

And no, you have no clue about my circumstances or what held me back from backing, so get off of your moral high ground. You know absolutely nothing about my life, especially over the past few years, so don't come at me with that presumptuous bullshit.  

• Like 1

Your the main non backer crying about dont take my jason away even though we had 2 years to spend 6$. If they dont remove it from the non backers it will just be a big kick in the balls for all the people who funded the game in the first place.

23 minutes ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Good riddance. You have been nothing but an antagonistic whiny unappreciative Elitest jerk. I don't want you in my games. So thanks for doing us a favor. I hope it never gets fixed just to keep you away.

Bye!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Your the main non backer crying about dont take my jason away even though we had 2 years to spend 6$. If they dont remove it from the non backers it will just be a big kick in the balls for all the people who funded the game in the first place.

I'm not crying about shit. I don't think that the skin should be removed, but unlike you I'm not gonna throw a bitch fit if it is. By the way, why don't you post your PSN so I can pre emptively block you. 

Also it was $65 to get the skin, stop lying to further your case. 

Just now, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Look, I think we all just need to look past this, man. There's more repruccusions in doing what you're suggesting. @ikarikhmade some very good points on it.

We all should just let this go, and move on. 

2 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

I'm not crying about shit. I don't think that the skin should be removed, but unlike you I'm not gonna throw a bitch fit if it is. By the way, why don't you post your PSN so I can pre emptively block you. 

Also it was $65 to get the skin, stop lying to further your case. 

65 dollars on Kickstarter, 6 dollars on backerkit.

edit: woops sorry for the double post.

1 minute ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Fuck yeah im pissed off. Ive backed this game since day one.

We know, you told us million times. we get it. And, I prolly backed more than you and you don't hear me crying. 

GO AWAY! 

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

65 dollars on Kickstarter, 6 dollars on backerkit.

edit: woops sorry for the double post.

$6 on backerkit? How the hell did this get by me? I would have totally done that then. Ugh, now I've gotta hear nonstop shit from people like JasonVoorhees13. This is what I meant by toxicity, I'm done with this shit. Now I simply await another warning for Jpop for defending myself against this guy. 

Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

$6 on backerkit? How the hell did this get by me? I would have totally done that then. Ugh, now I've gotta hear nonstop shit from people like JasonVoorhees13. This is what I meant by toxicity, I'm done with this shit. Now I simply await another warning for Jpop for defending myself against this guy. 

Yeah the Savini skin and clothing pack was available on Kickstarter for tiers $65 dollars and up. They were available for a month. On backerkit the skin was $6 and the clothing pack was $9. They were available until march of this year.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound or anything. Just informing.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah the Savini skin and clothing pack was available on Kickstarter for tiers $65 dollars and up. They were available for a month. On backerkit the skin was $6 and the clothing pack was $9. They were available until march of this year.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound or anything. Just informing.

Somehow I completely missed this. Every thing I saw related to the game was Kickstarter. Still, $6 man, that's not an amount that justifys the nasty attitudes of the people like JasonVoorhees13. If he's so supportive of the game, why is he gonna quit playing it and pout? That's the opposite of support. 

1 minute ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Somehow I completely missed this. Every thing I saw related to the game was Kickstarter. Still, $6 man, that's not an amount that justifys the nasty attitudes of the people like JasonVoorhees13. If he's so supportive of the game, why is he gonna quit playing it and pout? That's the opposite of support. 

dude its just the whole point their was a deadline to get it. it was told to us by the devs that it wouldnt never be for sale again no matter what. Its just they should make things right and stick to their word.

1 minute ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

He made it clear tons of times that he only backed the project for the skin, so that and the way he's acting now is the attitude of a non-supporter. was just in it for what he can get In return.

DBaggery indeed.