Punish the betrayer?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If someone murders a co-counsler for strategic reasons (not randomly killing everyone), should they be "punished"/reported?

Well they are being punished with the negative xp, and it does stack for each counselor killed.  I don't see having the need to report them.  Be on your toes more in a random group is all I can say.  

I think a vote to kick option would be nice, with 5/8 vote for a kick if the game is full. 2 team kills and it's an automatic kick from game with xp loss or xp penalty.

• Like 1

I've done it accidentally a couple times. I think it could happen to anyone and shouldn't be punished for the odd accident. However, if the player racks up a certain amount of betrayals, then they should be punished with negative xp or whatever.

There are times where it happens accidentally and times where it's on purpose. There isn't a reason to kill someone for strategic reasons unless they where already trying to kill you. I think a vote system should appear up if a player is hitting players to much and kills more then once. 

I think they should create a system that tracks how often you attack other players that isn't round based but effects your account as a whole. If you fulfill the requirements you should loose a level or something harsh. 

• Like 2

What if you betray someone your avatar has a stupid hat or something like that. 

• Like 1

I've been betrayed by accident. I've also betrayed others by accident. On the flip side of that, I've killed and watched others kill other players that have been assholes. Frankly, it doesn't matter, and adds realism.

People are assholes. We all know 'That Guy'. I've been stabbed by teammates to slow me down so that Jason will kill me first. In retaliation, I've struck deals with Jason to let me live till last, so that I could heal and stab my attacker, so that Jason could get them with little effort :D Revenge is best served cold, and dipped in hot fudge.

No matter what you do, there will always be someone willing to find a workaround, in order to come out on top, due to a technicality.

23 hours ago, Undead Ramen said:

I've been betrayed by accident. I've also betrayed others by accident. On the flip side of that, I've killed and watched others kill other players that have been assholes. Frankly, it doesn't matter, and adds realism.

People are assholes. We all know 'That Guy'. I've been stabbed by teammates to slow me down so that Jason will kill me first. In retaliation, I've struck deals with Jason to let me live till last, so that I could heal and stab my attacker, so that Jason could get them with little effort :D Revenge is best served cold, and dipped in hot fudge.

No matter what you do, there will always be someone willing to find a workaround, in order to come out on top, due to a technicality.

When does Jason team up with a counselor to kill other counselors in the movies?

I think you missed the point. What you are doing basically is playing poker and looking at everyone cards. Its cheating and shouldn't be allowed. 

I wish there was a way to determine if someone accidentally kills another or if it was intentional. For example, last night I was playing and Jason had someone in front of him and I was playing as Jarvis. Jason had his back to me so I shot him in the back with the gun but it didn't stun Jason, it killed the counselor instead. I felt bad and apologized and he kinda laughed about it because he understood. But for that, I still got the -200XP blow for an accident. I don't think there's really a way to account for this unless friendly fire was turned off.

If it was a strategic betrayal like when two people are being chased by Jason one hobbles the other just enough that it slows them down to the point Jason will hopefully go after them. This to me is okay cause it fits with the lore. In Friday the 13th: New Blood Dr. Crews literally used Tina's mother as a human shield to block Jason so he could make an escape.

as for accidental betrayals, accidents happen and when it comes to the shotgun the spray pattern for that is vague enough to where it can be quite easy accidentally shooting a teammate if he or she is standing too close to Jason when you take a shot.

For situations like the two above I think the points penalty is an appropriate slap on the wrists. For the people who accidentally do it hopefully it doesn't happen every match so the penalty doesn't effect them that much and for the strategic betrayals its a nice little way of saying "hey you survived but at what cost"

Though the ones that should be punished and harshly are those that team kill their entire team with Jason's help or without. Those people are willing to really ruin the experience for the other players and don't care that they get penalized cause the points don't matter to them, trolling does.

• Like 1

If people are betraying other councillors then after killing two or injuring then there should be something to stop people doing it.

as for making deals with Jason think if your Jason then your mic and earphone is completely off in game chat.But they can use party chat also that's my concern sometimes going into private matches who you don't know.But it's a risk you have to take but with Xbox not stable it's not worth the loss of points.