FancyBonnie

What's even the point of playing as Eric?

14 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I'll give them $1 to put me in the game. All 1's across the board. Nightmare Mode. 

I wanted to "like" this, but am out of likes. 

I'll piggyback here and say that I gave them tree fiddy, so they made me the guy who gets killed at start of every match.

Lachoppa is awesome dude, he's the underdog. And somehow one of my highest rated counselors in terms of suitability...I'm shocked too. :D That and he's IRL mode for me. 

He's for being hilarious with roleplaying and casting confusion (aka firecrackers) to stun Jason. 

But his weakness just comes from the fact that he has 3 points in Strength when Strength is not a good stat in the long run of the game (except when you're trying to kill Jason but there are much better options).

He doesn't get much from decreasing the stamina used when swinging because he already has ass stamina. 

His composure is terrible, Deborah has 5 composure and he has 4 but he's designed to be a more fighting back version of Deborah. I'd suggest taking some points from other things (like Strength) and putting it into his composure or Luck, to make him better at stunning Jason. Hell, take a point or two from his repair because having 10/10 isn't that great, once you have like 7/10 or 8/10 repair that's better because you're not sacrificing a slightly faster repair speed for stats that are better in a wider prospect of the game.

But the thing is, he's SO slow and has such low stamina that stunning Jason doesn't really help him that much.

Give him better composure (so he's harder to detect in the first place) and better luck and he'll fit his niche of being a fighting back stealth repairer. 

This way Deborah and Lachappa have different niches to fit into.

Deborah is harder to find in the first place but once found has to completely rely on her teammates, ranged weapons (that she can easily miss with) or get a cheeky stun. 

Lachappa would be easier to find but has an easier time stunning Jason, his weapon not breaking, stays calmer in the long run when dealing with Jason and finding bodies (these make him better in group situations where he can help people out more rather than having to rely on them more like Deborah does), and the (many)minor stat boosts he would get from luck.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OverpoweredSoap said:

He's for being hilarious with roleplaying and casting confusion (aka firecrackers) to stun Jason. 

But his weakness just comes from the fact that he has 3 points in Strength when Strength is not a good stat in the long run of the game (except when you're trying to kill Jason but there are much better options).

He doesn't get much from decreasing the stamina used when swinging because he already has ass stamina. 

His composure is terrible, Deborah has 5 composure and he has 4 but he's designed to be a more fighting back version of Deborah. I'd suggest taking some points from other things (like Strength) and putting it into his composure or Luck, to make him better at stunning Jason. Hell, take a point or two from his repair because having 10/10 isn't that great, once you have like 7/10 or 8/10 repair that's better because you're not sacrificing a slightly faster repair speed for stats that are better in a wider prospect of the game.

But the thing is, he's SO slow and has such low stamina that stunning Jason doesn't really help him that much.

Give him better composure (so he's harder to detect in the first place) and better luck and he'll fit his niche of being a fighting back stealth repairer. 

This way Deborah and Lachappa have different niches to fit into.

Deborah is harder to find in the first place but once found has to completely rely on her teammates, ranged weapons (that she can easily miss with) or get a cheeky stun. 

Lachappa would be easier to find but has an easier time stunning Jason, his weapon not breaking, stays calmer in the long run when dealing with Jason and finding bodies (these make him better in group situations where he can help people out more rather than having to rely on them more like Deborah does), and the (many)minor stat boosts he would get from luck.

This I like.