28 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

You all just love to jump on something on the forums... lol

My post is a legitimate complaint with substance. Enjoy it.

Fyi, your opinion is not substance.  I can tell you have a liberal point of view because you want to be that "special" kid, and you think your views reflect reality. In reality whether other people have the skin or not has no effect on your gameplay experience.  It just hurts your feelings.  Maybe you should find your safe place. 

7 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Fyi, your opinion is not substance.  I can tell you have a liberal point of view because you want to be that "special" kid, and you think your views reflect reality. In reality whether other people have the skin or not has no effect on your gameplay experience.  It just hurts your feelings.  Maybe you should find your safe place. 

Aw Crap, Here comes Reality.  Shit, who let that guy in?

Image result for south park reality

1 minute ago, ryanmc564 said:

Aw Crap, Here comes Reality.  Shit who let that guy in?

Image result for south park reality

Lol he actually looks just like me. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I backed for the Savini skin... had to wait like 10 days to get it... finally get it. and guess what? the day I get it after having to wait a long time..

all these casual tryhard little kids get it too?

can't believe it. Fans/backers deserve this not some millennial kid.

Period.

Just curious, how old are you? Because I'm wondering if you're actually a millennial too. 

15 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I backed for the Savini skin... had to wait like 10 days to get it... finally get it. and guess what? the day I get it after having to wait a long time..

Period.

I agree with you on this as im sure at least 99% of the backers feel like this. I dont know how their going to fix it but i want to here from the devs soon.

27 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

Just curious, how old are you? Because I'm wondering if you're actually a millennial too. 

You must not understand logic.

Kids are out of school. I've encountered several of these little millennial clowns. They are rude, teamkill and teabag etc..

It's all fun n' games right? That's fine but it is excessive and some sort of common sense should be kept. They lack it. They are liberal.

If anyone thinks they should be able to keep the Savini skin they bought yesterday that was accidentally leaked to the store is a liberal. Why?

The skin was on sale for over a year. The people that care then... that backed it should only have it. It is a treat for a "fan" or big fan to keep it. I understand that not every "fan" didn't back the game, but that is on them.

Backers should have an exclusive skin. Anyone else shouldn't have it. With millennials being out of school (that is mostly who bought it yesterday) it just isn't fair.

Oh well. I'm still pissed. What I'm saying makes sense... and I'm in my 30s dude. Your twist about post is duly noted... and quickly forgotten. ;)

15 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Oh well. I'm still pissed. What I'm saying makes sense... and I'm in my 30s dude. Your twist about post is duly noted... and quickly forgotten. ;)

The youngest millennials are most likely turning 20 years old this year. The oldest are turning 40. I'm in my early 30's and in no way associate with the college age millennials but we fall into the same demo. The over 30 crowd can also fall into the Gen X category as well. High school aged children are not millennials. You're probably referring to Generation Z.

Almost everyone I've encountered in the game under 18 has been kind of a turd. Again though, not lumping them all together, there are some upstanding young people out there.

From this thread to the original, its amazing how upset/ridiculous some are getting about this. Its a freaking video game. I too am a big Friday the 13th fan (even tattooed a Jason mask on my leg, myself) I didn't back the game, even though I was fully aware of it back when it was  just "summer camp"  can't say why I didn't back other than, perhaps i didn't want to throw money at something and have to wait a long time before having it in my hands(making the wait seem even longer).  Regardless, my point I was going to make, that I hope for those who are basically on the ledge and having such a fit about something so small and insignificant in their lives ,  I would love for you guys to come back to this forum a few years from now and re-read all of your post about this skin, and realized how insane and irrational you were about a game you most likely aren't even playing anymore.

55 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

You must not understand logic.

Kids are out of school. I've encountered several of these little millennial clowns. They are rude, teamkill and teabag etc..

It's all fun n' games right? That's fine but it is excessive and some sort of common sense should be kept. They lack it. They are liberal.

If anyone thinks they should be able to keep the Savini skin they bought yesterday that was accidentally leaked to the store is a liberal. Why?

The skin was on sale for over a year. The people that care then... that backed it should only have it. It is a treat for a "fan" or big fan to keep it. I understand that not every "fan" didn't back the game, but that is on them.

Backers should have an exclusive skin. Anyone else shouldn't have it. With millennials being out of school (that is mostly who bought it yesterday) it just isn't fair.

Would it surprise you to find out you can be considered a millennial and in your 30's?

http://genhq.com/generational_birth_years/

The term is getting thrown around willy-nilly by people that don't even understand what it means.  The people they're looking to use it as a pejorative against are most often part of the same generation ironically.

Sorry if I bothered you with facts, you can go back to insulting a large swath of the population (that you likely belong to).

• Like 1

Man, I'm gonna have to go back to lurk mode because I backed this game to, you know, have fun and shit like that.

Yeah, I have the dastardly skin in question. I don't even use it.

Do I think it's a true shame that it was released? Absolutely. It was an incentive for additional investment before a full product was delivered. It was, in essence, something made with the intent of "We will reward you for placing additional faith and funds with our product." They have the right to be frustrated, and perhaps express that to an extent, but come on now people. Many of you are just going to extremes.

I get that people are upset, but in all honesty, enough is enough. It happened, live with it and learn from it by using the past to decide your future purchases.

Also, enough with the age group labeling for frustration purposes. There's rather pleasant young adults and some raging assholes that are older. Who cares? Be a decent person, play the game and enjoy it for what it is. 

• Like 3

Jesus Christ, what's with all the butt hurt about this Jason skin? It's just an add on for a video game! Grown ups throwing fits cause they don't feel special, just because a few kids got the skin without backing the game early. Get over yourselves and enjoy the game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MagnusMKI said:

Man, I'm gonna have to go back to lurk mode because I backed this game to, you know, have fun and shit like that.

Yeah, I have the dastardly skin in question. I don't even use it.

Do I think it's a true shame that it was released? Absolutely. It was an incentive for additional investment before a full product was delivered. It was, in essence, something made with the intent of "We will reward you for placing additional faith and funds with our product." They have the right to be frustrated, and perhaps express that to an extent, but come on now people. Many of you are just going to extremes.

I get that people are upset, but in all honesty, enough is enough. It happened, live with it and learn from it by using the past to decide your future purchases.

Also, enough with the age group labeling for frustration purposes. There's rather pleasant young adults and some raging assholes that are older. Who cares? Be a decent person, play the game and enjoy it for what it is. 

I like where your heads at.  

• Like 1

@somakurusu Appreciated. I try to keep a level headed approach to things like this, as I've seen both sides of the coin up close.

As someone who had made some investments into various bands/projects before kickstarter/gofundme and the like became popular, and plenty more since then, I have a room full of incentive tracks/signed posters/demos because it is cool to look back and have almost hipster-like "...before they were cool" stuff all around the room. It gives a feeling of minor pride in yourself that you made some good choices in the past, and redoubles your faith in supporting others. It's also not the first time an "exclusive" became a product that was leaked to some of the public for me. It sucks, it makes you consider your future investments with that person/group more carefully, and it can be annoying. What it isn't, however, is something worth trashing all of your products over.

• Like 1

This is the last time I am posting on this subject it has been beaten to death at this point. The reality of the situation now is those who purchased the skin within the three hour window are most likely going to keep it since Gun Media has left this up to Sony. If anyone remembers when Sony's network went down, they did not offer any refunds.You have to fight hard to get a refund from Sony, and I think there are other issues needed to be address with this game. What's done is done, it's over.

There is one thing I would like to point out. While I can understand backer frustration, I cannot understand what complaining about the situation is going to accomplish. It's outside everyone's control beside Sony. If you still feel the need to complain to someone, it's Sony. For me personally though, as much as I like video games, they are nothing to get frustrated over. They are purely for entertainment. As a father, I have plenty of other things to actually worry about. What has had me laugh the most in the forum though is poster Voorhees Lake HockeyIt cracks me up he calls those who don't confirm to his thinking Liberal Millennials.

What's funny though is he doesn't understand Free Market Capitalism (a basic principal many conservatives feel strongly about). He also left me these message that left me dying with laughter:

"I won't be responding to your warped view...

ANyways. Backing a game as a big time fan, who really cares then something I backed to be exclusive gets released to the public...

then I get mad about it..

that is being conservative. I don't want it released. Learn the difference or morality and common sense before you attempt to look smart, because you just got smacked.

#umadfosho"

"

photo-thumb-3752.gif  

I noticed you failed on the 1st desperate attempt.

And I want you to know I scrolled down and stopped. I didn't even read what you posted. Honestly. I "composed" new and typed your name in.

So keep trying.. tryhard

LOL he is like that kid that covers his ears and yells so he doesn't have to listen to people he doesn't agree with. What makes it more funny is he is a 30 year old man. The lesson here is don't bring politics into a F13 forum. It makes you look silly. Anyway, don't try to talk to his guy. He will cover his ears and yell. I decided to just ignore him since there is no point in talking to those who don't listen.

Off to Crystal Lake. Love the game, and love the Savini skin.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, munkt0r said:

Would it surprise you to find out you can be considered a millennial and in your 30's?

http://genhq.com/generational_birth_years/

The term is getting thrown around willy-nilly by people that don't even understand what it means.  The people they're looking to use it as a pejorative against are most often part of the same generation ironically.

Sorry if I bothered you with facts, you can go back to insulting a large swath of the population (that you likely belong to).

I wonder how desperately you typed that to look smart? I bet the sweat and tryhard was buzzing inside your head.

A millennial is anyone born from 1996ish to 2003ish.

Your source is uncredited, and common sense can tell you that I'm right.

Anyone roughly in the 14-21 year old range. You know I'm right. Just reinsert .50 cents and tryharder.

• Like 1

well he isnt exactly wrong

what would be the point of shelling the cash out early to back the game to get an exclusive skin, if people werent just going to get it regardless

i know it was a mistake to sell and it would get corrected, but in the end he isnt wrong

On 6/6/2017 at 10:03 PM, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Period.

I am a big fan of Friday the 13th. Just because I didn't back the project from the start it doesn't make it any different. 

I bought the game on release hence supported the developers for future releases and/or server maintenance. I saw the window open for the Tom Savini skin and I paid $5.99 on the psn store (exactly the price that it cost for most entitled whiners from backerit) so I am a fan just like everyone else... and yes I've been using Tom Savini's Jason for the last two days. 

Jealous much? Enjoy your entitlement kid while I enjoy this awesome game to its fullest.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I wonder how desperately you typed that to look smart? I bet the sweat and tryhard was buzzing inside your head.

A millennial is anyone born from 1996ish to 2003ish.

Your source is uncredited, and common sense can tell you that I'm right.

Anyone roughly in the 14-21 year old range. You know I'm right. Just reinsert .50 cents and tryharder.

Not desperately at all.

Notice how your claim has zero source or support, and you merely say mine is "uncredited", which isn't a word.  What you meant to say is, "not an accredited".  It is an accredited source though.  In fact, it's currently the leader in this particular field.

A generation is roughly 25-26 years.  It cannot be anyone born from 1996 to 2003.  It's literally impossible as there are not enough years there to qualify.  It's currently accepted that early 1980's to early 2000's birth is part of Gen Y (or millennial).

I'm quite fine with you believing what you wish.  I'll not further engage you in any discussion as I can see vitriol is your weapon, not facts or knowledge.  G'day.

• Like 1

Oh boy...

So toxic. So many liberal kids in here... what can I say? It really isn't worth my team... had these type of arguments in the past with millennials tryhard kids...

same results.

Enjoy that refunded Savini skin kid ;)

On 6/7/2017 at 1:18 PM, Manny1985 said:

What are you smoking haha liberals if anything would want a communist society where everyone had the Savini Skin. In the real world you can't get whatever you want buddy sorry to disappoint you. Your just upset because you cheated the system off of someone else's mistake and think that your entitled to keep what you stole, hopefully Sony shows some backbone and revokes every key.

I'm honestly surprised that Voorhees guy is even allowed to post here. It seems like all he does is insult and attempt to bully people. Did he really send you an angry private message @Manny1985? Looks like borderline harassment to me.

• Like 1

Just now, fourkillmaster said:

What are you smoking haha liberals if anything would want a communist society where everyone had the Savini Skin. In the real world you can't get whatever you want buddy sorry to disappoint you. Your just upset because you cheated the system off of someone else's mistake and think that your entitled to keep what you stole, hopefully Sony shows some backbone and revokes every key.

He didn't steal.  He purchased via legal tender from a reputable retailer within the proper code of conduct set forth by the parent company (Sony).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SolidusPrime said:

Edited by munkt0r
double post, please delete