I backed for the Savini skin... had to wait like 10 days to get it... finally get it. and guess what? the day I get it after having to wait a long time..

all these casual tryhard little kids get it too?

can't believe it. Fans/backers deserve this not some millennial kid.

Period.

• Like 3

At least you got it. Mine is for the wrong platform and they won't fix it, and none of the communities will let me try to trade for the right one.

6 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I backed for the Savini skin... had to wait like 10 days to get it... finally get it. and guess what? the day I get it after having to wait a long time..

Period.

I'm with you. I'm hoping we see a patch 1.05 fix this.

Casual tryhard lol can't tell if you're mocking the people outraged or if you're actually one of them hmm 

• Like 1

I'm upset too but no worries I heard everyone that was able to purchase it today due  to sonys mistake is getting their skins deleted and refunded!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I'm upset too but no worries I heard everyone that was able to purchase it today due  to sonys mistake is getting their skins deleted and refunded!

Lol with how things have gone,  they will probably delete backer skins too.

Bakers crack me up,  they give a little money in the beginning and they think they are entitled to everything.  While they are crying and complaining,  everyone else is having fun with the game.  Guess what,  savini jason is ok.  I played with him several times already and I still prefer sack head jason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psychose7en said:

No need for a new thread about this OP.

This Horse has been beaten to death already.

I intentionally made a new post... why?

Because I've been extremely mellow and patient and a defender of Gun Media, but this is very frustrating... like big time.

2 hours ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

Casual tryhard lol can't tell if you're mocking the people outraged or if you're actually one of them hmm 

Save it. Been a fan of the series since I was a kid... I'm in my 30s clown child.

You reek of tryhard with your flame post... so get bent?

• Like 1

Sorry if this sounds a little snobby; but wouldn't the try hard kids be the ones that spent extra money on the game to begin with?

just saying.

Cry us a river. Just enjoy the damn game. The fact that you're in your 30's and complaining about this is quite sad. I understand your frustrated, but grow up because complaining will get you nowhere. Enjoy F13!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Save it. Been a fan of the series since I was a kid... I'm in my 30s clown child.

I suggest you get a gf. That way you learn what frustration is.  When you get older you realize no use crying over spilt milk 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Period.

Funny how people complain in a "it's completely unplayable" about a skin, which I would rather have removed. Man, why does everyone go for the lame burning flame look. It's non-canon as well. Lack. of. style.

5 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Period.

What is a millenial?

A minority of demographers and researchers start the generation in the mid-to-late 1970s, such as Synchrony Financial which describes Millennials as starting as early as 1976,[22][23]Mobilize.org which uses 1976–1996,[24]MetLife which uses birth dates ranging from 1977–1994,[25] and Nielsen Media Research which uses 1977–1995.[26][27]

The majority of researchers and demographers start the generation in the early 1980s, with many ending the generation in the mid-1990s. Australia's McCrindle Research[28] regards 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years. A 2013 PricewaterhouseCoopers[29] report and Edelman Berland[30] use 1980–1995. Gallup Inc.,[31][32][33]Eventbrite[34][35] and Dale Carnegie Training and MSW Research[36] all use 1980–1996. Ernst and Young uses 1981–1996.[37]Manpower Group uses 1982–1996.[38]

3 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

You are.

Surprising topic from the OP, he has been quite the defender. I guess everyone comes around eventually.

7 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Period.

so you're saying that you had to back to be a f13 fan? sorry but you seem to be misinformed. Just because I didn't back a game by a developer that's not on the radar, doesnt mean not a fan. So, did I know of the kickstarter? Yes I did. Why Didn't I back it? Because, I forsaw this. The pressure having so many backers create, all the voices, all the hopes you want to live up to, is a hindrance. How much pressure can a small developer really take? I'm not talking trash, I bet it's been rough for them, they have people hounding them, contiunally, and probably have for a while now. They made promises, and that's the worst thing, a small developer can do especially not knowing what goes into a release like this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Period.

Dude you forgot to take your weed today.

• Like 1

I'm mad because I don't have the skin. Should I make a fresh topic too? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Clown child lol i hope I'm as youthful as you are when I'm your age sir

6 minutes ago, Sweedy said:

I'm mad because I don't have the skin. Should I make a fresh topic too? 

Let's do fall down to their level. Problably the basement XD 

6 hours ago, Trigs703 said:

Cry us a river. Just enjoy the damn game. The fact that you're in your 30's and complaining about this is quite sad. I understand your frustrated, but grow up because complaining will get you nowhere. Enjoy F13!

Don't tell what to do!!!

Okay at least you got a skin my skin code hasn't came for the counsellor clothing pack and the Jason skin it's really annoying tbh I'm sad I want to make my counsellor look good

This is the world we currently live in...people are actually UPSET about something as trivial as this?

I'm not saying you have no right to be angry, you clearly are in the "right" here as it was a MISTAKE that allowed it to occur.  

But wow...this is a pretty petty thing to be upset over imo.

For what it's worth, I do hope they take the skin away and refund people that weren't backers.  Right is right and all, but I have no sympathy for people "bent" about a legit error.