I just now downloaded the newest update for the PS4, and have used the Savini Jason key code and my Counselor Clothing Pack DLC key code did not work, I repeat did NOT work for me, I would really appreciate if I could receive an new code? After I put the key code for the Counselor Clothing Pack dlc, it popped up like it used to do before this new update... 

It's not working for anybody at this time.

They said on twitter and facebook that it will work and be available later today or tomorrow. 

Last tweet I seen about this was "The clothing pack will go active soon, waiting on one final check from Sony."

Your code is fine, just be patient and it will work soon enough. Keep an eye out on the F13 accounts on twitter or facebook and they'll post when it's available.

• Like 2

If anyone could post on here as well when they are live I'd greatly appreciate it!

My Savini on PS4 diwnloaded but wasn't showing up in-game. Try renewing licenses through PS4 settings. That fixed it for me. I didn't buy other DLC.

5 minutes ago, ashelton96 said:

My Savini on PS4 diwnloaded but wasn't showing up in-game. Try renewing licenses through PS4 settings. That fixed it for me. I didn't buy other DLC.

They said the savini code was active but the counselor clothing pack wasn't activated yet so that's what we are waiting for now

2 hours ago, Pooky_187 said:

So any word yet on when we on Ps4 will finally get our counselor skins? Been waiting & waiting

They Activated the codes a few days ago, activated my original code and have been enjoying the outfits 

Mine says it's already been activated will try again then do the same thing I had to do with Savini to get him to work.

i see the issue, the counselor cloths pack email sends me to the Savini code that's why it says activated. So I don't have my counselor code now? How do I retrieve it :(

i fig. It out. Just searched around real quick :) 

I dont know where I should be writing this because the bug reports section is closed... very unprofessional... anyways I didnt get my 13000 customization points that were promised to me. I got the new clothes but that's it. No retro jason either... what kind of a dog and pony act is this?

1 minute ago, AlpacaAttacka905 said:

I dont know where I should be writing this because the bug reports section is closed... very unprofessional... anyways I didnt get my 13000 customization points that were promised to me. I got the new clothes but that's it. No retro jason either... what kind of a dog and pony act is this?

They've already stated you won't get your 13,000CP when double XP hits June 23rd. As for Jason, you need to press R3 when customizing Jason 3.