Screamh2o

Want my money back from my kickstart

I got my kickstarter thinking the savini skin was exclusive. Then you let new backers get it, i got over that.

Now your letting everyone obtain this skin.

I would like all of my money back as you guys have lied to me and other backers from day 1.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

I got my kickstarter thinking the savini skin was exclusive. Then you let new backers get it, i got over that.

I would like all of my money back as you guys have lied to me and other backers from day 1.

this 

11 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

Did you check out the thread on the skin now being for sale?

One of the devs made it clear that this was a colossal error made by Sony and not authorised by the developers.  I guess if that's not OK with you, drop them an email, a message to the support Twitter account. 

This isn't how you apply for a refund buddy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

You mean you wants your parents money back.

No i want my 28 year old 2 car garage double story house, manager of a warehouse money back.

Errors happen all the time i get that. People get their money back for errors. 

Point me out to the website for the right place to apply for a refund.

Their website has no customer service links. (Shady to me)

1 minute ago, Screamh2o said:

No i want my 28 year old 2 car garage double story house, manager of a warehouse money back.

Errors happen all the time i get that. People get their money back for errors. 

Point me out to the website for the right place to apply for a refund.

Their website has no customer service links. (Shady to me)

LOL your a grown man acting like this? LOL that's even worse.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

so, you backed the project just for the Savini skin?

LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

so, you backed the project just for the Savini skin?

LOL

You planning on giving me my money back? If not i have no business telling you why i gave this company my money 2 years ago.

Flip off and point me to the right direction.

Also you guys have to be some kind of special stupid to think the release of the savini skin was a mistake lol..

It has never been able to be purchased on ps4 you had to get it on the backer site.

Soo tell me how the discription and pricing and display was all a mistake? This was no fucking mistake.

1 minute ago, Screamh2o said:

You planning on giving me my money back? If not i have no business telling you why i gave this company my money 2 years ago.

Flip off and point me to the right direction

I backed the project back when it wasn't even officially F13. And I am fine with it not being exclusive.

Cry more. Try harder.

Just now, psychose7en said:

I backed the project back when it wasn't even officially F13. And I am fine with it not being exclusive.

Cry more. Try harder.

Thats nice if you like it. Do we have the same car? Kids? Clothes? Eat the same food?

Well i want my money back you dont. I dont get why it matters to you if i want my money back lol.

Typical of this generation of millenials. Thinking their business belongs in everyone elses.

My money back wont damper your enjoyment of this game. But me feeling i got screwed dampers mine. So fuck off. Mind your own.

Have fun with your game ill refund mine.

2 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

Thats nice if you like it. Do we have the same car? Kids? Clothes? Eat the same food?

Well i want my money back you dont. I dont get why it matters to you if i want my money back lol.

Typical of this generation of millenials. Thinking their business belongs in everyone elses.

My money back wont damper your enjoyment of this game. But me feeling i got screwed dampers mine. So fuck off. Mind your own.

"Typical of this generation of millenials. "

Or thinking complain about a video game skin on a public forum and thinking no one is going to reply. Here is a tip, do some research and find out if you can get a refund. You are not going to get one posting in this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

For someone who is the Manager of a Warehouse you're acting ridiculous, and your choice of words is not really fitting. You did not buy the Game for only Savini, you bought it because you loved the Idea. Savini Jason was revelead not so long ago. Dont tell anyone you paid money for this 2 Years ago. Savini couldve made a Butterfly Jason instead of a Hell oriented one. You didnt knew what was coming. Go on Twitter and flame Sony as hard as you can. Dont refund something for a god damn SKIN. You're gonna have the same amount of Fun you've had before, if you don't, you're just showing off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

For someone who is the Manager of a Warehouse you're acting ridiculous, and your choice of words is not really fitting. You did not buy the Game for only Savini, you bought it because you loved the Idea. Savini Jason was revelead not so long ago. Dont tell anyone you paid money for this 2 Years ago. Savini couldve made a Butterfly Jason instead of a Hell oriented one. You didnt knew what was coming. Go on Twitter and flame Sony as hard as you can. Dont refund something for a god damn SKIN. You're gonna have the same amount of Fun you've had before, if you don't, you're just showing off.

The backers knew there was a skin... The backer option ia paid for was for a exclusive savini skin. Lol

4 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

The backers knew there was a skin... The backer option ia paid for was for a exclusive savini skin. Lol

That is not true, now I know you are full of shit.

The skin was not even announced until months before game release.

If you want your refund for the skin, I'll PayPal you 6 bucks which is how much the skin always was.

lol I'll give u the 6 dollar refund

8 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

That is not true, now I know you are full of shit.

The skin was not even announced until months before game release.

If you want your refund for the skin, I'll PayPal you 6 bucks which is how much the skin always was.

lol I'll give u the 6 dollar refund

Full game refund and im not going tk take money from someone who is not at fault.

Dude it's Just a video game skin. Trump is president and North Korea wants to nuke us and your worries about this shit. Wtf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

Dude it's Just a video game skin. Trump is president and North Korea wants to nuke us and your worries about this shit. Wtf

This is the dumbest response i have recieved... Ever heard of worry about what you can control and not about what you cant. I a single man cannot stop trump from wrecking this world. I can not stop koreas hate for us. I can request money back.

Once again why the hell do you care if i request my money back again?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

It doesn't matter to you since you are a 12 year old and not an original kickstarter backer.  stfu

Just now, seiferx80 said:

It doesn't matter to you since you are a 12 year old and not an original kickstarter backer.  stfu

I was born in 1982 son. Get your facts straight. I'll bet you 100 dollars i ain't lying. Will even do a video. Get ur PayPal ready if you agree??

4 minutes ago, Screamh2o said:

This is the dumbest response i have recieved... Ever heard of worry about what you can control and not about what you cant. I a single man cannot stop trump from wrecking this world. I can not stop koreas hate for us. I can request money back.

Once again why the hell do you care if i request my money back again?

Those are things we can control though. Are you really that stupid?

So you want a refund from them even if this wasn't their fault. What a mature and rational decision. That's like blaming McDonalds for making you fat.

25 minutes ago, Kagato said:

So you want a refund from them even if this wasn't their fault. What a mature and rational decision. That's like blaming McDonalds for making you fat.

That is no where near thr same thing lol... And you believe the crap they fed you? You must also believe there is no climate change happening. Must also believe we need a 60 foot tall border by mexico for the titans to not pass.