The amount of people that leave a game due to not rolling Jason just ruins the game. 4 counselors vs one jason just sucks. Could it be just que only as jason and save us all a headache?

I have mine set to que as victims. When I roll as Jason it's a nice surprise. 

In the private matches the host selects who Jason is gonna be, but I do see your point. 

Yeah, those really wanting to play Jason or counselor should be allowed to queue up only for the desired character, given that this will probably improve their playing experience.

On the other hand, that will also mean longer waiting times if one out of seven or more people prefer playing Jason... but if that's worth it to them, you should let them decide so without jumping out of multiple matches to achieve their goal.

Absolutely- its all about supply and demand.  However if the que takes a while to fill to play "only" as Jason, I still imagine people signing on to regular games and quiting just the same if they don't spawn as Jason.  Either way, I think this is something that will be constant.  Its really not that big of a deal though.  Quickplay is quickplay you know?