Hello,

I've not found a way to drop items. Has anyone else? For example, I played a game yesterday and had accumulated 3 First Aid sprays. I wanted to drop one for a nearby counselor but I couldn't find a way to. If this isn't a feature yet, is it possible to add it in the future?

Regards,

Hillian 

On ps4 items I have in my hand I drop by hold down on the D Pad. Items in my inventory tap down on the selected items with D Pad. Selecting different items by used left or right on D Pad. ;) 

To add to panda's answer:Holding down Z:drops the item u hold in ur hand

Tapping Z:drops the selected iten in ur inventory,if the object u want to drop is not the selected one,first press the corresponiding number and then tap Z.

As Jason,to cancel the throwing knife,without letting the middle button go,press right click.

• Like 1

Holding down on the D-pad for Xbone drops what you have in your hand. If you have nothing in your hand it'll drop what is highlighted in you inventory

I'm on PS4. After patching last night, it seems to be working correctly on my end now. I think it was glitched out because I was trying to do that but it wasn't working - I could only swap items from inventory to the drawers and vice versa. Thank you everyone.