Quagmirę

You can buy Savini Jason for 5.99$ on PSN

5 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Back those days the Skin wasn't even announced. It was labeled as exclusive Content if i recall correctly. The Savini Jason was definitely NOT announced since the Game was funded. That came way later.

You're wrong this is the original posting on Kickstarter for my pledge

Selected reward
$275

SIGNED PHYSICAL 'MACHETE' STEEL COLLECTOR PACK

* SIGNED Physical game with Kickstarter Exclusive collectible Steel Case and slipcover on either PC, Xbox One, or PS4 (Signed by Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Harry Mandefrini, Gun Media & Illfonic) 
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game playable Jason character designed by Tom Savini, with unique weapon 
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game Counselor Clothing Packs 
* Digital Art Book featuring concept art from the game's creators 
* Exclusive Beta Access on PC 
* In-Game credit under "Special Thanks" 
* Digital Wallpaper Pack 1 & 2 
* Our eternal gratitude & a heartfelt "Thank You..."

+$11 for International Shipping

Ships anywhere in the world
Estimated delivery: Oct 2016

Wow ? 

Looks like Gunmedia and Sony have a communication problem.

this is actually really funny. I'm still upset, but can't stop laughing ? 

• Like 2

If they dont fix this and remove it from the hands of all non backers who pre-ordered. they owe us backers who did pre-ordered it big. We was promised it wouldnt never be released

• Like 1

Just now, dandop1984 said:

Wow ? 

Looks like Gunmedia and Sony have a communication problem.

this is actually really funny. I'm still upset, but can't stop laughing ? 

Me neither, all while I romp as Savini Jason and bemuse myself with the nerd rage overload here. :D

Just now, JasonVoorhees13 said:

If they dont fix this and remove it from the hands of all non backers who pre-ordered. they owe us backers who did pre-ordered it big. We was promised it wouldnt never be released

Hahahahahaha! Weren't you scoffing at PS4 owners who wanted a refund for the shoddy service? Oh how the mighty have fallen!

4 minutes ago, Ryano said:

You're wrong this is the original posting on Kickstarter

Selected reward
$275

SIGNED PHYSICAL 'MACHETE' STEEL COLLECTOR PACK

* SIGNED Physical game with Kickstarter Exclusive collectible Steel Case and slipcover on either PC, Xbox One, or PS4 (Signed by Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Harry Mandefrini, Gun Media & Illfonic) 
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game playable Jason character designed by Tom Savini, with unique weapon 
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game Counselor Clothing Packs 
* Digital Art Book featuring concept art from the game's creators 
* Exclusive Beta Access on PC 
* In-Game credit under "Special Thanks" 
* Digital Wallpaper Pack 1 & 2 
* Our eternal gratitude & a heartfelt "Thank You..."

+$11 for International Shipping

Ships anywhere in the world
Estimated delivery: Oct 2016

So when did that came out? Date please. I guess you ordered Late 2016 since it says Oct? The game or better said project was announced 2015 as Summer Camp. And you couldve bought the Savini Jason on its own, The reason this is so high is because of all the other Things, not the Skin, nor the creating of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Me neither, all while I romp as Savini Jason and bemuse myself with the nerd rage overload here. :D

Hahahahahaha! Weren't you scoffing at PS4 owners who wanted a refund for the shoddy service? Oh how the mighty have fallen!

dont really remember that

Yea he could have edited it. I don't remember ever seeing Savini skin listed until the last few months. I got screenshots to prove it.

6 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

So when did that came out? Date please. I guess you ordered Late 2016 since it says Oct? The game was announced 2015 as Summer Camp. And you couldve bought the Savini Jason on its own, The reason this is so high is because of all the other Things, not the Skin, nor the creating of it.

No that is from the original Kickstarter for the game.  I ordered in October of 2015 with the original backers including JPops and many others from this forum.  I'm not saying the price is because of the skin just saying the skin is something exclusive that was advertised in the product I paid for.  There was no backerkit for ordering just the skin at that time.  During the Kickstarter the skin was only included on pledges of 65 and up

Will be using my new skin tonight. Look forward to killing everyone

I doubt many people actually bought him when he was up, so its all good.

That said, I finally got my first "8/8 killed" match.

The skin was available until March for purchase at $5.99. There's not much difference between buying this a few months ago and now at the same price.

The skin is already gone, and it was only briefly on the Sony US store. This isn't that widespread. I think people need to breathe before freaking out any further.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, psychose7en said:

Firstly, just on PSN, and in the US only. it didn't happen in Xbox or Steam or outside the state's. very small group I would say. So yea, a big fuck up. but it wasn't the devs fault. it wasn't intentional. and it didn't affect every platform.

I'm in the US and unfortunately on PS4 also which is why for me it will feel less special. 

Now that im checking Kickstarter again i wish i had a million Dollars back then and donated it for this Game..Pamela as a Killer, so many Kills, guess theres alot of DLC material they can choose from.

Just now, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Now that im checking Kickstarter again i wish i had a million Dollars back then and donated it for this Game..Pamela as a Killer, so many Kills, guess theres alot of DLC material they can choose from.

Heck yeah they got soo much to still make in the game.  I still love the game like I said just a little irritated over the incident.  Not really at Gun just irritated

So should we place bets that when the exclusive backer councilor clothing pack gets posted that it will be for sale too?

1 hour ago, TWarner said:

It's still there on mine.

I'm still not seeing it on my computer. 

Lots of entitled people in here.  It's attitudes like this is what's made the world such a bad place.

mine mine mine can't let the plebs have it mine mine mine only what I deserve mine mine mine 

If a few PS4 people (im on PC) having your precious Jason skin angers you so much you really need sit back and reevaluate why youre such an entitled jerk.

grow up.  It's a game.  

• Like 3

Just now, Pilgrimzero said:

Lots of entitled people in here.  It's attitudes like this is what's made the world such a bad place.

mine mine mine can't let the plebs have it mine mine mine only what I deserve mine mine mine 

If a few PS4 people (im on PC) having your precious Jason skin angers you so much you really need sit back and reevaluate why your such an entitled jerk.

grow up.  It's a game.  

-slow clap- Dude you nailed it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dandop1984 said:

So should we place bets that when the councilor clothing pack gets posted that it will be for sale too?

might as well be for ps4 only since everyone got savini today, or at least the trolls on here did since they are so happy to point out. 

• Like 1