Quagmirę

You can buy Savini Jason for 5.99$ on PSN

12 minutes ago, shwag said:

your personal opinion of me means nothing, same goes for manny, i was promised a thing i put good faith into. i work very hard for a living and i backed this game cause it was something i love. 

you have no right to tell me what i am being or not being. i was lied to. walking away and getting a refund is pretty mature to me. 

You aren't the only one who works hard for a living. The people who made this game and continue to work on it work hard for a living. I don't see what that has to do with any of this. 

I also supported the game by buying it and telling people about it. Just because you shelled out a few bucks for the kickstarter doesn't mean this company owes you the world. 

Like I said it wasn't Gun's mistake it was Sony's. Go ask them for a refund.

So... let me get this straight. 

You backed this game only to get an exclusive skin?

You know, I donated back on Kickstarter. Not only did I NOT get a skin, I didn't even get to play the game for three days after launch. All the while, people who didn't even know about the game were playing it. Ain't that a bitch?

You got a game, and a skin you didn't have to pay a hefty price for. It could be worse. 

Is it still on the store? I tried looking to see if it was true. At least it's hard to find on PSN, although that could just be because I already redeemed my code and had it installed.

Edit: Nevermind, a friend told me it is.

2 minutes ago, VideodromeStereo said:

You aren't the only one who works hard for a living. I don't see what that has to do with any of this. 

I also supported the game by buying it and telling people about it. Just because you shelled out a few bucks for the kickstarter doesn't mean this company owes you the world. 

Like I said it wasn't Gun's mistake it was Sony's. Go ask them for a refund.

learn how kickstarters work, i get it you hate people who fund kickstarters so you feel the need to be salty towards us, cool story bro, asking sony for a refund for what ? i never paid sony a dime, all my money went to backerkit and gun. 

no need to respond to me you are going on my ignore list. argue with someone else, i already emailed gun and randy for my refund.

Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

Peasant uprising! Savini Jason for all! :D

Can you seriously blame these guys for losing their exclusive reward for supporting the company? Now the Jason has no value it is a novelty and will always be there rubbed in backers faces. I loved it when I seen another savini because I could talk to them about the days of backing the game but now we are just sheep like everyone else...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shwag said:

learn how kickstarters work, i get it you hate people who fund kickstarters so you feel the need to be salty towards us, cool story bro, asking sony for a refund for what ? i never paid sony a dime, all my money went to backerkit and gun. 

no need to respond to me you are going on my ignore list. argue with someone else, i already emailed gun and randy for my refund.

So you want to throw away a Game because of a Skin? I get you want your exclusive but how is this affecting your fun ingame?? Either you're being blind right now or you wanna show off with the Skin. Theres not even a Statement yet if the ps4 Players that bought it just now can keep it and you're being a dramatic b'ch about it. So tell me how this effects you while playing this Game? Dont tell me you backed cause there are thousand people who backed and are ok with the current situation, everyone is gonna have the same amount of fun as before. Some even more because they have Savini Jason now, cool down man.

• Like 1

Guys seriously. It only happened on PS4. Steam and XBox peeps still needed to back the project to get the skin. I understand Ps4 owners frustrations, but everyone else needs to CHILL, you are steam/xb players still can feel special.

1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Can you seriously blame these guys for losing their exclusive reward for supporting the company? Now the Jason has no value it is a novelty and will always be there rubbed in backers faces. I loved it when I seen another savini because I could talk to them about the days of backing the game but now we are just sheep like everyone else...

You paid 6 Bucks for it..omg please. So you're saying to other People: "Hey guy remember the time we both paid 6 bucks for this? Was so amazing back then.." Lul

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

So you want to throw away a Game because of a Skin? I get you want your exclusive but how is this affecting your fun ingame?? Either you're being blind right now or you wanna show off with the Skin. Theres not even a Statement yet if the ps4 Players that bought it just now can keep it and you're being a dramatic b'ch about it. So tell me how this effects you while playing this Game? Dont tell me you backed cause there are thousand people who backed and are ok with the current situation, everyone is gonna have the same amount of fun as before. Some even more because they have Savini Jason now, cool down man.

Besides the point....

Just now, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Dude I have spent more time in waiting screens than playing this game, been dropped constantly, and haven't even been given an ounce of CP for my gameplay, I've earned this. :P 

Just now, Muffinsfressnapf said:

You paid 6 Bucks for it..omg please. So you're saying to other People: "Hey guy remember the time we both paid 6 bucks for this? Was so amazing back then.." Lul

Yes I paid 6 dollars for this but I also paid 180 dollars in backing funds on the side. The 6 dollars means nothing to me it was nice to have a special gift as a thank you for the guys who made this game :)

• Like 1

another troll added to my ignore list, never thought i would have to use that feature until today, mods need to come clean house, being harassed for being upset over this is not cool

I bet those who bought it off ebay for those dear prices will be a little pissed as well :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shwag said:

Why would I hate people who fund kickstarters? I never said that nor does it make any sense. I'm actually very grateful to the backers for helping support to get this game, which I love, get made. 

Though honestly, the best way to continue to support this company and this game is to stand by them even when a little hiccup like this happens instead of taking your ball and going home.

Funny thing is that Savini Jason, as cool as he is, isn't even going to be my main Jason later down the road.

That honor is reserved for JGTH Jason.

and when muffin is staring at an empty lobby a year from now LOL 

1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

I see your point, but I was on Kickstarter. I didn't get shit because I was never sent my code. I recognized there was a chance I misunderstood something, and I let it go. 

Truthfully, I don't think anyone plans to rub anything in backers' faces. Anyone who gets the skin are likely just going to be happy they can get it. Are skins worth $5.99 to you? Thats what they're paying. I wouldn't pay the $1.00 asking price for skins in most games. I'm sure plenty of people will be turned off by the asking price. 

Just now, Unclebunt said:

Yes I paid 6 dollars for this but I also paid 180 dollars in backing funds on the side. The 6 dollars means nothing to me it was nice to have a special gift as a thank you for the guys who made this game :)

Well yeah thanks for the support of the Game then, but those 180 dollars are on you, those have nothing to do with the Skin itself. I get your point tho. Im not ignorant, i just wanna know how this affects anyone negatively right now. Besides the Backing Part ofc.

2 minutes ago, shwag said:

another troll added to my ignore list, never thought i would have to use that feature until today, mods need to come clean house, being harassed for being upset over this is not cool

Im not trolling Im asking you a simple Question, since u refuse to answer it and keep doding the Question i got my Answer since you are one who wants to show off. Kkthxbye have fun meeting Savini Jason's ingame who arent Backers.

So, i know i am being critical here about the skin.  My reasons are justified.  I do believe Gun when they say it was Sony who messed up.  Taking a step back, i really have to feel hard not only for us backer site customers but for the team themselves.   Think about it.  They probably felt really accomplished that they got out a good patch.  Were probably breathing a breath of fresh air when this bombshell dropped.  Can you imagine their reactions?  Seriously.  They had to be shitting a brick because i do believe they truly care about their backers and regular customers alike.  I really feel like tonight is going to be a whiskey night for them. Meanwhile we will still be playing the game.  Just make it right somehow.  All I'm asking.  Legendary perk set or something.  New skin would be great but probably not gonna happen.  Retracting purchases would be great. Probably not gonna happen.  With the crappy perks i roll I'd be up for a set no one else can get.  

Just now, shwag said:

and when muffin is staring at an empty lobby a year from now LOL 

That's probably going to happen even without the savinigate. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shwag said:

Who is harrassing who here?