Quagmirę

You can buy Savini Jason for 5.99$ on PSN

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

"Without early funding for this game it would have never happened and you wouldn't be playing it now" not necessarily. They could of gone to a bigger studio for the rights, or seek an alternative funding source. Don't think for one sec you are responsible for this game, and it never would of happened without you. That's just arrogant. I am curious, how does making the skin available to the public hurt you exactly? I am curious? Does it just hurt your feelings?

I'm not saying I per say was responsible. They couldn't go to a bigger studio just ask them and if you backed the project which you must not have you would have all of the information in regards to the game. So go read all about it in the general area. I'm not saying it hurts me only but backers were promised something exclusive for backing and now Sony has fucked that up. I feel bad for Gun because I'm just one guy and the continued shit storm is coming. Yes it would have happened without me but I was one of the first backers on kickstarter so I guess everyone can just hate away on me but I would say a good portion of the backers are going to be pissed about this.  Thanks Manny for letting me explain. It is what it is and everyone enjoy Savini Jason because he indeed is AWESOME !

Glad I was able to buy the skin before they took it off. About time something goes my way. I hope gun and Sony make it right for the backers though. 

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

You have done an amazing job with the game. Thank you very much for your hard work. I appreciate seeing your passion project come to life.

Way to suck up manny !  No but seriously I have been nothing but supportive on this forum to the devs..They are a great bunch of fellows..Search my posts and you will see.

• Like 1

Just bought this, and soon I'll have a ps4 copy bought too!!! wow, now i can play Savini Jason on ps4 !

Just now, TWarner said:

I'm not saying I per say was responsible. They couldn't go to a bigger studio just ask them and if you backed the project which you must not have you would have all of the information in regards to the game. So go read all about it in the general area. I'm not saying it hurts me only but backers were promised something exclusive for backing and now Sony has fucked that up. I feel bad for Gun because I'm just one guy and the continued shit storm is coming. Yes it would have happened without me but I was one of the first backers on kickstarter so I guess everyone can just hate away on me but I would say a good portion of the backers are going to be pissed about this.  Thanks Manny for letting me explain. It is what it is and everyone enjoy Savini Jason because he indeed is AWESOME !

I did read it. They didn't want to go to a studio because they didn't want to tone down the violence. I was also following the game from day 1. I am an old school player and remember playing F13 on the NES at night with the lights out. Scared the crap outta me (I was in elementary school at the time). When I heard they were making a new game, I followed it every step of the way. I am just grateful they made a game I enjoy very much. I couldn't even imagine all the hard work that went into this. Many people don't seem to understand all the work that went into this game and think the value of their money is equal to the amount of time and effort that went into creating this game. Their hard work and passion for this project is priceless.

So American PS4 users got it and everyone else is left out.

So no mather what you do now someone got the shaft..

Either those not Americsn Ps4 or those who supported kickstarter...

What a fuck up of epic proportions..

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

I did read it. They didn't want to go to a studio because they didn't want to tone down the violence. I was also following the game from day 1. I am an old school player and remember playing F13 on the NES at night with the lights out. Scared the crap outta me (I was in elementary school at the time). When I heard they were making a new game, I followed it every step of the way. I am just grateful they made a game I enjoy very much. I couldn't even imagine all the hard work that went into this. Many people don't seem to understand all the work that went into this game and think the value of their money is equal to the amount of time and effort that went into creating this game. Their hard work and passion for this project is priceless.

I agree totally ! I am not one of the many :D

1 minute ago, TWarner said:

I agree totally ! I am not one of the many :D

I propose we settle any differences we have on the Friday the 13th game. I am still at work, but I will defiantly enjoy playing tonight.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Nobody hates you.  Your opinion is as valid as mine.  Everyone has opinions and they are like assholes.  They all stink.  Sucks to really take pride in knowing you paid for an exclusive only to have it become not exclusive.  You have to understand that side of it.  It is a done deal now.  Im gonna move on.  Will wait to see if anything will be done.  

• Like 1

I think everyone needs to calm down. Are you forgetting the patch that was released today that they've been busting their asses on since launch? They've been nothing but loyal and grateful to the backers and fans. Sony made the mistake, not Gun so quit acting like spoiled brats and deal with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

We yelled at Sony the moment we found out. This was never supposed to happen, and we set this up with both Sony Europe and Sony America, both of which confirmed and assured that this would not happen. 

I don't know what to say other than this sucks and was completely unforeseen, but we've made motions to get the skin removed as quickly as possible. Looking at the messages and acknowledgements now. There is literally nothing more we could have done, and we got Sony on the horn less than a minute after tweets started coming our way. 

wow how pathetic that you cant even keep the savini skin from being sold, you guys are good at one thing and that is failing.

1 minute ago, 2fast4u said:

Just bought mine! All I can say is sweet!! Thanks Ben and sony!!!

your welcome. 

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

On a scale of fuck ups, this is right next to the 2016 election.

If you believe that, your putting too much value in your video games. I suggest you get out more. If I were to compare this to anything, I would say it's comparable to getting hamburger at McDonald's when you in fact ordered a cheese burger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seiferx80 said:

The skin better be removed from the people that obtained it wrongfully. This is horseshit

Can't be done once transaction is made.

Just now, VideodromeStereo said:

I think everyone needs to calm down. Are you forgetting the patch that was released today that they've been busting their asses on since launch? They've been nothing but loyal and grateful to the backers and fans. Sony made the mistake, not Gun so quit acting like spoiled brats and deal with it. 

It sucks. Sony messes up, backers get screwed, and Gun Media takes the hit for it. 

Not a fun situation for anyone except for the quick birds who got to snatch Savini Jason from the PS Store.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

On a scale of fuck ups, this is right next to the 2016 election.

You must not get out much

can we get mods in here to ban these users who came to troll backers, not enough we have to deal with this shit but being harassed on top of it while this is going on is a bit much right now. 

1 minute ago, johngie said:

You must not get out much

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

If you believe that, your putting too much value in your video games. I suggest you get out more. If I were to compare this to anything, I would say it's comparable to getting hamburger at McDonald's when you in fact ordered a cheese burger.

Uh, you both took that statement too seriously.

Nothing wrong with letting it up for sale for a few hours. Most won't know and it will be removed soon anyways

1 minute ago, shwag said:

can we get mods in here to ban these users who came to troll backers, not enough we have to deal with this shit but being harassed on top of it while this is going on is a bit much right now. 

You are trolling developers, and you want to ban people who defend them?

Just now, 2fast4u said:

Nothing wrong with letting it up for sale for a few hours. Most won't know and it will be removed soon anyways

Yea I want it now too for PC god damn Steam why u never make Mistakes. Hes just so shiny