Jump to content
Quagmirę

You can buy Savini Jason for 5.99$ on PSN

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, MattGarcia said:

Create Uber Jason. Backer exclusive.

Hahahaha. Thx for the laughs. You should write a book, i even got you the title: Loser 101. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for any backers who are threatening to ditch the game to finally fuck off.

 

Edit: I'm not surprised backers are annoyed but when you say you're done with the game over this?.... you can feel free to fuck off

Edited by ShortyThaGame
Addition
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

Hahahaha. Thx for the laughs. You should write a book, i even got you the title: Loser 101. 

I'm actually winning at life. But the backers deserve something. We paid for an exclusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MattGarcia said:

I'm actually winning at life. But the backers deserve something. We paid for an exclusive.

Which we paid too. Your point? It wasn't free you know, i paid the same price you did. As i said, the game is out now, all future dlc will be available for everyone. Gun shouldn't make more exclusives because close minded people like you no longer feel special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

Which we paid too. Your point? It wasn't free you know, i paid the same price you did. As i said, the game is out now, all future dlc will be available for everyone. Gun shouldn't make more exclusives because close minded people like you no longer feel special. 

I stated my point. It was sold as an exclusive. It was the one way you would know you're playing against somebody who backed this game. Other guys paid more than I did, so they received more than I did. It would be like if they named a cabin after me and I didn't pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuuuuuuuuuck I missed it. :angry:

Every single day I'm here in the forum, every night I play it but I missed this, how the f..... 

First I missed the Kickstarter, then I payed 40 bucks to support it instead of 20 and now I didn't even got this. Where is my exclusive item for supporting this game with the doubled price?

 

I think at this point, with that many errors and almost everyone who got the skin anyway now, except a hand full who wasn't online the last 12 hours, they should just release it normally, it's a joke now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it appears some members are unable to discuss things as adults after numerous warnings to remain civil I will be closing this thread. It's unfortunate some are incapable of speaking without resorting to name calling and threats. Some of you have accumulated multiple warnings in this thread. While you may be mad I suggest you cool it in your tone. Threats and insults will not be tolerated and if certain members refuse to follow the rules they will be dealt with as necessary. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MattGarcia said:

I stated my point. It was sold as an exclusive. It was the one way you would know you're playing against somebody who backed this game. Other guys paid more than I did, so they received more than I did. It would be like if they named a cabin after me and I didn't pay for it.

You obviously don't play a lot of MP games if you think a skin is the only way to tell if someone was a kickstarter. There are like countless other ways, like there ID being with different colour letters, a special symbol next to the ID etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...