Quagmirę

You can buy Savini Jason for 5.99$ on PSN

So at last we are able to buy the skin. At the moment it's only possible on the US store but I'm sure other stores will get it soon.

Can't wait to test Savini jason out!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quagmirę said:

So at last we are able to buy the skin. At the moment it's only possible on the US store but I'm sure other stores will get it soon.

Can't wait to test Savini jason out!

Is this a troll?

Screenshot or pic?

Edit: I just checked and it's legit.

@GunMedia_Ben dafaq?

This is extremely disappointing.   Was stated as backer only.  It is all over facebook as well.  Soon everyone will have it.  

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

This is extremely disappointing.   Was stated as backer only.  It is all over facebook as well.  Soon everyone will have it.  

I believe it's a fuck up. But a bad fuck up.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

I believe it's a fuck up. But a bad fuck up.

Too late now.  Cant take them back.  

@GunMedia_Ben

Is this for real? I'm not seeing it on Xbox and my PS4 isn't in the office. Would be cool,  but I can't help but wonder who, what, when, where and why this happened? 

It was stated several times that it was exclusively for the backers and early supports as a special thanks. Is this a balls up? 

1 minute ago, Twitchy77 said:

I feel foolish for believing it would be for backers only. Very disappointed 

Don't feel foolish.

Too late now.  Cant take them back.  

Absolutely right. You can't.

Yet, still no theme for backers.  This is truly the only time I've been upset and mad about this whole process.  Was promised as backer only exclusive.  I was happy to have it and showed pride in having it.  Now every schmuck can grab it. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Yet, still no theme for backers.  This is truly the only time I've been upset and mad about this whole process.  Was promised as backer only exclusive.  I was happy to have it and showed pride in having it.  Now every schmuck can grab it. 

LOL, just bought it. 

• Like 2

So.....what are the repercussions for this mess gonna be?  Backers were promised an exclusive skin, now that is gone.  I think another exclusive skin should be in line.  Just a thought. 

• Like 6

So.....what are the repercussions for this mess gonna be?  Backers were promised an exclusive skin, now that is gone.  I think another exclusive skin should be in line.  Just a thought. 

You have to quit assuming these developers owe you anything. You have the game and a skin. 

• Like 2

WTF !!!  Now this is some total Bullshit !  How did this happen ?  So Patch gets Savini Jason working , Clothing Pack still doesn't work and now anyone can buy Savini Jason. Wow if this is true there are going to be some pissed off backers including myself. Why did us backers even bother backing this project if anyone can get the exclusives. This isn't right and I want the fucken theme for free now and my clothing pack working !

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

You have to quit assuming these developers owe you anything. You have the game and a skin. 

You must have not backed the game. Backers have been supporting this game for 2 years now and this isn't going to help their cause with the backers.  This is a major fuck up !

• Like 1

We yelled at Sony the moment we found out. This was never supposed to happen, and we set this up with both Sony Europe and Sony America, both of which confirmed and assured that this would not happen. 

I don't know what to say other than this sucks and was completely unforeseen, but we've made motions to get the skin removed as quickly as possible. Looking at the messages and acknowledgements now. There is literally nothing more we could have done, and we got Sony on the horn less than a minute after tweets started coming our way. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TWarner said:

WTF !!!  Now this is some total Bullshit !  How did this happen ?  So Patch gets Savini Jason working , Clothing Pack still doesn't work and now anyone can buy Savini Jason. Wow if this is true there are going to be some pissed off backers including myself. Why did us backers even bother backing this project if anyone can get the exclusives. This isn't right and I want the fucken theme for free now and my clothing pack working !

LOL sucks to be you. I waited and just bought it on the store.

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Look at the statement from ben.  They do owe us on this one. I have been fully supportive on everything else.  

Been a huge supporter and fan despite the hiccups, but this is inexcusable. As a backer, it was cool to have something special. Now it seems they've taken that away... I may have to take a step back 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

LOL sucks to be you. I waited and just bought it on the store.

Well good the fuck for you !  Thanks for backing the game..NOT !

2 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

We yelled at Sony the moment we found out. This was never supposed to happen, and we set this up with both Sony Europe and Sony America, both of which confirmed and assured that this would not happen. 

I don't know what to say other than this sucks and was completely unforeseen, but we've made motions to get the skin removed as quickly as possible. Looking at the messages and acknowledgements now. There is literally nothing more we could have done, and we got Sony on the horn less than a minute after tweets started coming our way. 

How about getting the clothing pack codes working ?

• Like 1

Exclusive my ass, Gun Media get your developing butts together. You're failing across the board, I got over the launch issues but now you're giving everyone the Savini Jason skins??? WTF? You've literally made playing this game less fun if everyone can just buy what we the Backers was promised would be not for sale again and would remain exclusive... you made the Savini Jason not rare and dumb to use now that everyone will have it. Done with this crap.

They put the blame on SONY, who allegedly set it to "for sale": 

Man, I was really looking forward to using my Savini Skin when it finally would be possible here in Europe and now this!?

Gun, I am disappoint goth_narf_ani.gif

ceno

Just now, TWarner said:

Well good the fuck for you !  Thanks for backing the game..NOT !

LOL why do you think backing the game gives you some sort of special privilege. I have also been following the game since it's announcement and picked a strategic time to pre order it. I pre ordered it for $30 a few days before they increased it to $40.

2 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

So, what's the expectation here? Another exclusive skin?  I've been fully supportive up til now.  This is a bit much.  Was gauranteed as an exclusive?  So, how is this gonna be made right?  Big screw up here. 

• Like 2

Holy crap... can't ever answer our questions when it comes to timeline, patch submission etc, due to "NDA" with Sony... yet quickly pulls the trigger to point finger at them when this happens