pandahsykes

Halloween and a nightmare on elm street MODs

Well the title says it all really , i would love to see a nightmare on elm street and Halloween mod / dlc / expansion pack added to f13 . I know they are all different movies but everyone seems to associate them together and in this day and age any endorsement can happen if we try hard enough.

So come on devs , give us some badass expansion packs that allow us to play as some other iconic horror film killers !

I think the issue is that they don't have the rights to those licences. Same goes for the Freddy vs Jason skin.

1 minute ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

No, the main issue is that Michael and Freddy have no place in a Friday the 13th game.

These would be mods or additional dlc / expansions - so no need to experience it if you didn't want to ! And let's be honest those rights for Halloween and a nightmare on elm street combined are probly like half a mil XD . But regardless these would make for some pretty gnarly expansions ; imagine playing as Freddy using all sorts of arcane nightmare magic , or mike slaying kids with that fat ass butcher knife .

6 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

No, the main issue is that Michael and Freddy have no place in a Friday the 13th game. Same goes for any character from another franchise. 

Very true ☺

not this again no other killers will be added as this is f13 only. Even if its dlc or mod devs said they are sticking specifically to friday the 13th

• Like 2

i know ni seen an interview with WES or one of the GUNMEDIA guys. and i could have sworn i seen they guy interviewing ask WES Whats his favorite horror movie to design next and He Said Halloween. i sEEN IT ON YOUTUBE.Geeze i got to find that youtube video.