Sign in to follow this  
HeavennoiZ

Looking for adults with mics to kill Jason.

Need friends who want to kill Jason... It's the most fun to do in the game to me personally & I am looking for likeminded people. Leave your PSN and I'll add you.

Count me in. It would be great to play with a group that uses mics and is actually working together.

PSN: JP98_S

Good idea: Edit title so people know it's for Playstation.

I'm down for that, but I don't know the next time I'll be online. PSN: jc-17-

6 hours ago, JP98_S said:

Count me in. It would be great to play with a group that uses mics and is actually working together.

PSN: JP98_S

6 hours ago, jc17 said:

I'm down for that, but I don't know the next time I'll be online. PSN: jc-17-

Sending friends requests to you both soon, It might take us a while to find everyone we need.... It seems that most people like to play the game the regular way, so it has been hard to find good players who actually want to kill him.

We have a group of 13 so far, need more though, lets go guys! I know at least some of you here have to be interested in killing Jason! I have made a PSN group, so it will be easier to send each other game invites, so come on guys, Join us! Just leave youe PSN here and I'll add you.

Still looking for people, we almost killed him 5 or 6 times, still refining our methods, Join us and lets send Jason back to HELL where he belongs!

You can do 80% of the work yourself. Play vanessa, grab sweater and demask him via combat. Hope to find a jarvis that can press E - voila

Still looking for people, I will be on @ around 10:30 pm tonight, leave your PSN here if you are interested.

You can just watch the video online...it really isn't all that cool to be honest.

It's also mechanically "dumb" in how it is attained.

I'm not telling you to NOT do it, but i'd highly suggest you first view the youtube before you spend a lot of time just to find out how terribly boring and lame it is. 

500xp as well.  Rather lackluster reward for how much is involved and the coordination needed.