Brigadius

Counselor Elimination

I suggested this as a game mode in suggestions but figured why not drop it here. The likelihood of it becoming a mode is remote but you can still do it in a lobby of friends or cooperative players. I will alter the original suggestion to suit this challenge.

Counselor Elimination

If a counselor dies in the session they won't be usable again until you have gone through every counselor and they have died. This would force players to learn alternate play methods and keep them from relying on or just doing the same thing all the time and would give players an incentive to live if they want to continue playing that counselor for the time being. So if your a Vanessa and you really want to keep playing her you might have to learn alternative tactics to keep yourself alive rather than just trampling through the woods at top speed. 

Could be a way of keeping players on their toes and making sure gameplay doesn't get boring. 

Original post suggestion:

This would force me to play someone else, I have played Only A.J. since unlocking her.  (I think she is an unlock)

I think it would be a fun game mode. I guess you could do random player selection  but this would actually force and allow you to go through all in a session.