Well not to say I'm a good counselor but I'm decent with my friends playing this game but I just hate it when Jason keeps following us for example me and my friend were being raped by Jason the entire half of the game and Jason never noticed the other guys started the fricking car and I get extremely butt hurt because of that so I'm not saying Jason needs a nerf I just need advice to escape a Jason that always follows you please I need help

1 minute ago, Jayless said:

Well not to say I'm a good counselor but I'm decent with my friends playing this game but I just hate it when Jason keeps following us for example me and my friend were being raped by Jason the entire half of the game and Jason never noticed the other guys started the fricking car and I get extremely butt hurt because of that so I'm not saying Jason needs a nerf I just need advice to escape a Jason that always follows you please I need help

Here's a little trick I do

When you're running from a jason player, try to get a fair distance from him but not far enough to where he can't here you through a mic.

Act like you're in control of the situation.

Kite him, run from house to house baricading doors. Finally strike the killing blow.

Say something like "I got him distracted. Hurry up and repair the car/phone/boat". This will sink into any good Jason player and realize you are the least of his concerns (even if you're not).

There have been some times a jason has called my bluff but I distracted him for long enough that other counselors escaped. And I count that as a win.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Here's a little trick I do

When you're running from a jason player, try to get a fair distance from him but not far enough to where he can't here you through a mic.

Act like you're in control of the situation.

Kite him, run from house to house baricading doors. Finally strike the killing blow.

Say something like "I got him distracted. Hurry up and repair the car/phone/boat". This will sink into any good Jason player and realize you are the least of his concerns (even if you're not).

There have been some times a jason has called my bluff but I distracted him for long enough that other counselors escaped. And I count that as a win.

Hmm someone just did that to me recently was that you? I made them all pay for wasting my time though :P

• Like 3

Its all about making him lose line of sight, One of my favorite tactics is jumping out of secondstory windows with a med spray.

As for trying to trick Jason with lies, dunno about anyone else, but that hasnt worked on me yet..

Most people are bad actors, and by the first 5 mins i got a general idea of whos close to what.

When indoors, don't jump out the window the moment Jason breaks down the door. Make him walk a ways inside, wait as long as you can before jumping out, then he either has to walk all the way back out (buying you time) or use one of his abilities just to get back in the chase.

Also, if your fear is not high yet, run just out of sight and crouch behind something (outdoors). Jason's sense only detects fear, so as long as you don't move he might not find you.