Midori-Bunn

What would you do when u got betrayed !!!

Well in quickplay, it's not likely I play with them again. If it's private it depends on the lobby. If they are hosting, I find a better one, if it's hosted by myself or a pal, They get big booted and banned. We don't like cheaters, griefers, degenerates or punks .

With that, I watched about 5 minutes of the video. The audio is shitastic enough that I can't understand most of what's said. But in that time frame outside of Jason not killing our favorite nerdy chick, I didn't see anything out of kilter. 

• Like 2

get your revenge. the one guy helping Jason out in one of my matches, I spawned back as Jarvis sought the bastard out and shot him.  Yesterday however, I managed to get the boat put together all by myself, to have 3 other people standing there waiting for me to finish, one instantly jumped on the boat and another shot me in the back while the 2nd person jump in and they took off leaving the asshole who shot in the back behind. The person who shot me however was the one I was more pissed off about (if your going to steal my boat that's one thing, but to not even let me take my chances to survive after being boat jacked, that's cold) so next round, I was lucky enough to find a shotgun right away, found the guy who shot me and returned gestured. (eye for a eye)   

• Like 5

One of my favorites was I had the keys and a couple people protecting the car were taking swings at me...I was only going to the car to get the three of us out of there as I saw them on the map and the car was good to go.  So I ran away and hid in a closet until they went away to search for keys...then I took the car alone and escaped....Chad is a dick #trophyearned....but by my guesstimation they were bigger dicks :D

• Like 4

One time a guy was selling out locations to his buddy playing Jason. It was in quick play and I happened to be the host. Once I realized what they were doing I left so the game ended. I kinda felt bad for the players who weren't doing anything wrong but if someone wants to ruin my enjoyment of the game I'll do it right back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

Well in quickplay, it's not likely I play with them again. If it's private it depends on the lobby. If they are hosting, I find a better one, if it's hosted by myself or a pal, They get big booted and banned. We don't like cheaters, griefers, degenerates or punks .

With that, I watched about 5 minutes of the video. The audio is shitastic enough that I can't understand most of what's said. But in that time frame outside of Jason not killing our favorite nerdy chick, I didn't see anything out of kilter. 

at the almost end of the round you should be able to hear Jason very well said "One more... go find them" at 14:02 !!! w/o noticed that the last 1 was the 1 whos helping him LOL !!!!

1 hour ago, ryanmc564 said:

get your revenge. the one guy helping Jason out in one of my matches, I spawned back as Jarvis sought the bastard out and shot him.  Yesterday however, I managed to get the boat put together all by myself, to have 3 other people standing there waiting for me to finish, one instantly jumped on the boat and another shot me in the back while the 2nd person jump in and they took off leaving the asshole who shot in the back behind. The person who shot me however was the one I was more pissed off about (if your going to steal my boat that's one thing, but to not even let me take my chances to survive after being boat jacked, that's cold) so next round, I was lucky enough to find a shotgun right away, found the guy who shot me and returned gestured. (eye for a eye)   

Omg i feel you ! And i thought about to get the revenge too but its too late D:

41 minutes ago, MichaelMyersSickHead said:

One of my favorites was I had the keys and a couple people protecting the car were taking swings at me...I was only going to the car to get the three of us out of there as I saw them on the map and the car was good to go.  So I ran away and hid in a closet until they went away to search for keys...then I took the car alone and escaped....Chad is a dick #trophyearned....but by my guesstimation they were bigger dicks :D

Haha wow you were really lucky tho. Theres 1 match that me and others 3 were fixing the car and tried to escape together but !! after we fixed the car another guy ran toward us with Jason chasing him !!! So i fought with Jason while others trying to get the car start but that last guy got into the car too then it's full and theres noway we will be able to escape with Jason on our tails, so i thought ok ill let you guys go... and they did escaped and i was dead.... but the point is after the match those 4 laughed at me and Jason cuz he had the hard time killing me by saying "cmon Jason you are so retarded and that guy we sold out for you too cuz even we sold out that guy for you but it still took you so long to kill him"..... so i left right away cuz i saved their lives and not even thx me but laughed !? LOL

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChadFace said:

One time a guy was selling out locations to his buddy playing Jason. It was in quick play and I happened to be the host. Once I realized what they were doing I left so the game ended. I kinda felt bad for the players who weren't doing anything wrong but if someone wants to ruin my enjoyment of the game I'll do it right back. 

Aww man i feel bad for you too !

28 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

If the traitor is in the follow up session I get revenge.

I would have done that too but i was pissed and boredom so i just left D;

1 hour ago, SInful Fox said:

Happened once, I spent the following 5 rounds beating him to death with bugzy until he ragequit.

I think u did the right thing "teach them the lesson !!" LOL until dev find the way to fix or prevent that xD

Gunna1312 shot me with a shotgun at the start of a Quick Play match because I locked a door to the big house we were both in -.- made no sense.

never got my revenge because the connection timed out before we could start another match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared_117 said:

Gunna1312 shot me with a shotgun at the start of a Quick Play match because I locked a door to the big house we were both in -.- made no sense.

never got my revenge because the connection timed out before we could start another match.

Maybe he didnt mean to? I meant sometimes i missed hit the R2 button too, but who knows. Anyway i feel sorry for you man. xD

Just now, Midori-Bunn said:

Maybe he didnt mean to? I meant sometimes i missed hit the R2 button too, but who knows. Anyway i feel sorry for you man. xD

Oh he definitely meant to, he was aiming it at me just before that lol!

• Like 1

Well earlier today I finally had a douchebag run Jason to me. So as he got closer I could hear him saying "he's in the building, don't kill me kill him instead."

little did that kid know, I had a shotgun waiting for him. Killed him and then the Jason goes dude did you really miss your shot? Na Jason I killed who I wanted to kill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

Well earlier today I finally had a douchebag run Jason to me. So as he got closer I could hear him saying "he's in the building, don't kill me kill him instead."

little did that kid know, I had a shotgun waiting for him. Killed him and then the Jason goes dude did you really miss your shot? Na Jason I killed who I wanted to kill.

Lol nice shot but i think hes just afraid to die so he would had send someone to die for him instead xD

I got betrayed in a match the other day. I had hid in a cabin where someone else was, Jason comes along, the other person is in a hiding space (had been there for past 3-5 minutes before Jason showed) I ducked into the bathroom and hid beside the door out of sight.

Jason kills the guy in the hiding spot, thinking its me, then leaves, I continue going on, find car keys and battery, heading for the 4-seater cause that is all it needed, there was two people in a cabin, I dive into cause the 'VHS' effect appeared on my screen, no sooner than I stand up, then one of them blasts me with the shot gun and I heard them say "Fucker was likely working with Jason."

Whats funny is...after the match Jason was like "No, I wasn't working with anyone, he was just playing a good stealth counselor."

Cause I wasn't running everywhere, I was crouching, and when I heard the music, I didn't go into cabins, I would hide behind like the outhouses and such, with my perks it makes it harder for him to sense me lol.

Oh, and Jason ended up killing the ones that killed me anyway lol

• Like 1

I had someone who was helping Jason get me killed. Didn't realize they were working together til right after I died, and saw Jason walk right past him. Came back as Jarvis, tracked him down and shotgunned him, right as he was selling out some other campers. They both quit the next match.

• Like 1

Had a team of guys team up. They escaped in the car and I got to where the police were Jason and the car arived at the same time so I thought I've got this now. I had the flare gun so shot Jason and stunned him made a run for it and with a few inches from safety the car ran me over . Did I rant at him no need for it 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VSlash said:

I got betrayed in a match the other day. I had hid in a cabin where someone else was, Jason comes along, the other person is in a hiding space (had been there for past 3-5 minutes before Jason showed) I ducked into the bathroom and hid beside the door out of sight.

Jason kills the guy in the hiding spot, thinking its me, then leaves, I continue going on, find car keys and battery, heading for the 4-seater cause that is all it needed, there was two people in a cabin, I dive into cause the 'VHS' effect appeared on my screen, no sooner than I stand up, then one of them blasts me with the shot gun and I heard them say "Fucker was likely working with Jason."

Whats funny is...after the match Jason was like "No, I wasn't working with anyone, he was just playing a good stealth counselor."

Cause I wasn't running everywhere, I was crouching, and when I heard the music, I didn't go into cabins, I would hide behind like the outhouses and such, with my perks it makes it harder for him to sense me lol.

Oh, and Jason ended up killing the ones that killed me anyway lol

Lol good one, but its just a misunderstood :D

9 hours ago, Orrwhat1986 said:

I had someone who was helping Jason get me killed. Didn't realize they were working together til right after I died, and saw Jason walk right past him. Came back as Jarvis, tracked him down and shotgunned him, right as he was selling out some other campers. They both quit the next match.

Damn cold but nice revenged xD

4 hours ago, Strangeland16 said:

Had a team of guys team up. They escaped in the car and I got to where the police were Jason and the car arived at the same time so I thought I've got this now. I had the flare gun so shot Jason and stunned him made a run for it and with a few inches from safety the car ran me over . Did I rant at him no need for it 

Seem like an accident tho, but sorry about that xD