lHeartBreakerl

Confirmed free maps, more Jasons, clothing packs, ect

18 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Thats something i'm concerned about. Certain maps that are anticipated almost prompt whole new mechanics and gameplay. Like Manhattan alleys, The boat, or spaceship.

Seems like a lot of work to hand out the maps for free.

Not to mention counselors would need new "spacey" outfits for the Grendel.

But other maps like the Jarvis house, and even generic crystal lake layouts seem plausible and prompt free status.

Personally, I've had way over £30 worth of value. I'd be more than happy to pay for dlc.

"I  don't care about that. I was referring to someone else coming on the forums requesting that and other things like a gay character and gun making it clear they are not trying to make social commentary  with a slasher game."

I wasn't implying that you or anyone else in this thread cared about it, I simply meant that if an LGBT individual wants to play this it isn't up to Gun to advise of the sexual orientation of any of the characters.

It's not like at the beginning of the game Gun have a disclaimer advising that all of the characters available are straight. It's just a non issue.

You don't have options to make out with other characters...it's a game about trying not to get a machete in the head, or trying to put machetes into heads, depending on who you spawn as.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

"I  don't care about that. I was referring to someone else coming on the forums requesting that and other things like a gay character and gun making it clear they are not trying to make social commentary  with a slasher game."

I wasn't implying that you or anyone else in this thread cared about it, I simply meant that if an LGBT individual wants to play this it isn't up to Gun to advise of the sexual orientation of any of the characters.

It's not like at the beginning of the game Gun have a disclaimer advising that all of the characters available are straight. It's just a non issue.

You don't have options to make out with other characters...it's a game about trying not to get a machete in the head, or trying to put machetes into heads, depending on who you spawn as.

Actually you're right if you wanted to be any of those things nothing is stopping you from just role playing lol

12 minutes ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

Actually you're right if you wanted to be any of those things nothing is stopping you from just role playing lol

Yes.  For instance, when I play as Kenny, I can't help but imagine that he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Yes.  For instance, when I play as Kenny, I can't help but imagine that he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Thats a great backstory! See we the community help further the lore of this game

On 6/6/2017 at 4:26 AM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Not sure where exactly, but i was watching the slash n cast podcast where they quoted a dev (forget which one) in saying that all maps will be free, more Jasons coming (referred to Jason X specifically. Not sure if pre or post uber), and new counselor clothing packs.

He also reiterated on how Savini Jason as well as the pre order clothing pack will stay backer exclusives.

I normally would find the the exact post made by the dev, but I don't have enough time to find every bit of info the devs scatter like Easter eggs. If others would like to find it feel free to link it.

Video for reference:

I hope they give us free content but IDK man, they won't even give us the theme for free. We'll see what happens when the time comes I guess. Here's to hoping. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, coconuts622 said:

Part 4 is Part 3. Happens the next day. 

While that may be, his face in part 4 is different, the mask could be given an axe wound, and besides, the way Jason came after the counselors was much more intense than in 3.  

This is great news and expected.

Part 4 - a must...game needs more running Jasons and it would be interesting to see what they would do to differentiate him from Part 3 stats/kills wise

Roy - sort of also a must

Jason X - a must

Pamela - hopeful, but I realize this is probably going to require a complete overhaul in how to kill Jason..

And I'd shoot for 3 more maps.

Lazerus, Pinehurst and a Crystal Lake variant of locations from Part 4, Forrest Green from Part 6 and the houses from Part 7.

Oh and give the machete to another Jason while giving Part 7 his weed eater with new mocaps from Kane Hodder.

Also more hero characters and we can choose which one we want if we get chosen.

Tommy, Tina or Crighton Duke would be good ideas.

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Lazerus, Pinehurst and a Crystal Lake variant of locations from Part 4, Forrest Green from Part 6 and the houses from Part 7.

I also think that down the line a Hospital, Ship/Harbor and Spaceship map should be made. Would be very interesting.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The-Almighty-Zugs said:

I also think that down the line a Hospital, Ship/Harbor and Spaceship map should be made. Would be very interesting.  

Oh definitely.

Plenty of possibilities with DLC content. Maps, new Jasons, gameplay, etc.

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Oh definitely.

Plenty of possibilities with DLC content. Maps, new Jasons, gameplay, etc.

Basically, the movies the limit.

And the movies went from a lake to Manhattan then to hell then to space. So we have some wiggle room.

• Like 1

If they stay with this, and we stay with them, there are still several variations of Jason to see, several movie locations to visit, counselors to love and maim, and hopefully even new weapons and kills. 

Even with glitches, servers, bugs, etc, it's got a 4.5/5 star rating on PS store and sits next to Overwatch on the popular list. Hopefully we can keep it that way, and see what they unveil as we move forward!

I would really like to see JGTH Jason get a machete and Part IV Jason get the double bladed axe, since JGTH Jason ONLY uses a machete in his film, and Part IV Jason at least uses the double bladed axe for one kill.

Am I the only one that kind of wants a Part 5 map?

With the orphanage and its grounds, the hillbilly's house, the barn area, the deserted car that the greasers were driving and if they're willing to push reality a little bit, Jason's grave area from the opening dream sequence or sticking the diner on the edge of the map.

• Like 1

No, I have actually heard a few people here mention Pinehurst and its surrounding area (and Roy, as well).

It'll just come right down to demand, I'd guess.

I also agree that it's the movies I'd love to see, get all the Jasons and all the movie locations in there. That's plenty to keep them busy and I want that authentic experience!

It'd be good to play a JGTH map as the JGTH Jason, and so on.

Oh, as for the Jason X stuff on Ronnie's Twitter - it sounds more like it's for his own private collection. Or he could be trying to throw people off the scent, who can say? ;)