lHeartBreakerl

Confirmed free maps, more Jasons, clothing packs, ect

12 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I'm happy to hear maps will be free, but I'm doubtful a manhattan or grendle map will be free. Seems like a lot of work, and creating new textures and items ect.

Thats something i'm concerned about. Certain maps that are anticipated almost prompt whole new mechanics and gameplay. Like Manhattan alleys, The boat, or spaceship.

Seems like a lot of work to hand out the maps for free.

Not to mention counselors would need new "spacey" outfits for the Grendel.

But other maps like the Jarvis house, and even generic crystal lake layouts seem plausible and prompt free status.

• Like 1

I would love to have some Jason Goes to Hell maps (the Voorhees house and the diner in particular).

2 minutes ago, Creighton_Duke said:

I would love to have some Jason Goes to Hell maps (the Voorhees house and the diner in particular).

Not a fan of the movie. At all.

But the Jason design as well as the locations were intriguing. I'd enjoy running from Jason in the diner or the mansion.

2 hours ago, Ja1862 said:

the bitch

2 hours ago, Creighton_Duke said:

the anorexic person

These two would be PR nightmares the last thing they need is another headache although "bitch" could easily be changed to something else like "flirty" was.

on the subject of maps I think the hospital from 4 could be really cool.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

These two would be PR nightmares the last thing they need is another headache although "bitch" could easily be changed to something else like "flirty" was.

Ya'll are leaving out the stoners.

But that would be another PR nightmare.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Creighton_Duke said:

Did I say "anorexic woman"?

No, I was thinking more "anorexic man", peeps.

I personally don't have a problem with either male or female but at lot of people would have a problem with this without a doubt.  they already made it pretty clear when someone requested a transgender character that they aren't trying to make social waves. they're an indie team why would they potential bury themselves with a character type that isn't very interesting or important? realistically speaking what would it add to the game? What would the  stats be on  an anorexic male/female? Low everything because hes/shes always fatigue?.  

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'm actually hoping for both pre and post Uber jason in Jason X.

Wouldn't hurt to have both. But due to licensing I doubt we'll see mkx jason.

Agree. If it was up to me i would have all Jasons, even Part 5 Copycat XD shame about MK :( i really love his design plus we need more machette Jasons :)

1 minute ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

I personally don't have a problem with either male or female but at lot of people would have a problem with this without a doubt.  they already made it pretty clear when someone requested a transgender character that they aren't trying to make social waves. they're an indie team why would they potential bury themselves with a character type that isn't very interesting or important? realistically speaking what would it add to the game? What would the  stats be on  an anorexic male/female? Low everything because hes/shes always fatigue?.  

Actually, make the "thin as a rail" person the "Dan" (of Street Fighter fame) of the Friday the 13th game.

He/she looks like a pushover from first impression, but is shockingly capable of being a boss character with skilled players.

...but yeah, super sensitive people would get offended by such a character by default for....reasons, so Gun would be wise to not take that route.

1 minute ago, Creighton_Duke said:

Actually, make the "thin as a rail" person the "Dan" (of Street Fighter fame) of the Friday the 13th game.

He/she looks like a pushover from first impression, but is shockingly capable of being a boss character with skilled players.

Thats an interesting approach in all honesty and i know the having to be overly pc can be a little annoying but it really can make or break company's especially the little guys i doubt gun or ill want to ruffle any feathers lol 

22 hours ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

I hope they find a way to put the Freddy Vs Jason Jason in the game.

by far the best looking Jason imo.

I'd rather much have Jason X's Pre-Uber and Uber Jason. But part 4 has to come first. There's no pint of even including he fake Jason. 

Just now, The-Almighty-Zugs said:

I'd rather much have Jason X's Pre-Uber and Uber Jason. But part 4 has to come first. There's no pint of even including he fake Jason. 

Eh not a big fan of Jason x.

but I hope all Jason's eventually come to the game. More content is always better.

Id have to go back and look for the article, but I believe I read the Freddy vs jason character model won't appear bc of lisencing issues. Which is a bummer for me personally.

Yeah, FvJ is not part of their license, sorry to say. And the 2009 version license holders refused them as well. Mortal Kombat, weird hybrid mix Jason that it is, is probably off limits as well.

But 4 would be included just fine and X and Uber, despite being New Line, would seem to be okay or at least obtainable as well (bit like the JGTH look).
Hell, even ol' Roy might be part of the license, just that you feel they'll be put other actual Jasons and locations ahead of him.

2 hours ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

These two would be PR nightmares the last thing they need is another headache although "bitch" could easily be changed to something else like "flirty" was.

If they did her, I'd simply go with - The Mean Girl.

8 minutes ago, The-Almighty-Zugs said:

Part 4 is Part 3. Happens the next day. 

6 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Yeah, FvJ is not part of their license, sorry to say. And the 2009 version license holders refused them as well. Mortal Kombat, weird hybrid mix Jason that it is, is probably off limits as well.

But 4 would be included just fine and X and Uber, despite being New Line, would seem to be okay or at least obtainable as well (bit like the JGTH look).
Hell, even ol' Roy might be part of the license, just that you feel they'll be put other actual Jasons and locations ahead of him.

If they did her, I'd simply go with - The Mean Girl.

Just felt my heart break a little bit :(.

but it's okay it's something I feared. 

Game is fun, when it decided to not crash, regardless of what Jasons are in the game.

I am excited. Mom char, bitch char, Tina. Lazarus. Endless possibilities!

Tina, Ginny and The Duke should be selectable hero characters. Maybe even a grizzled wildman version of Paul too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

they already made it pretty clear when someone requested a transgender character that they aren't trying to make social waves. 

As far as we know, ANY of the characters could already be post-op transgender. We don't have their medical histories given to us. If you want your character to be transgender, just consider them transgender. 

16 hours ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

No slutty was changed to flirty. 

Bitch would have to be changed to the mean girl or something. Since in most slashers the mean bitchy girl is definitely not the easy flirty girl.

13 hours ago, HodderFodder said:

I would actually like to see some adult characters. Various non-teenagers have been killed in the films.

That is very true.

but they are still missing some of the biggest character teen types that have been in the films - stoner (appeared numerous times), Mean girl (appeared numerous times), Chatterbox (in near enough every slasher), Hunter hero (appeared numerous times but is a adult actually p4 and p9).

But i would like to see more adults like the head counsellor like in p1, p2, parents, mean old men etc 

The Jason X Jason could work in a way that he would turn to Uber Jason once he reaches Rage mode.

• Like 1

We all know the Mean Girl is QUEEN MELISSA from Part VII

27 minutes ago, Ja1862 said:

No slutty was changed to flirty. 

Bitch would have to be changed to the mean girl or something. Since in most slashers the mean bitchy girl is definitely not the easy flirty girl.

That is what i said sir it could easily be changed to something else like flirty was i never said bitch was changed to flirty. 

7 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

As far as we know, ANY of the characters could already be post-op transgender. We don't have their medical histories given to us. If you want your character to be transgender, just consider them transgender. 

I don't care about that. I was referring to someone else coming on the forums requesting that and other things like a gay character and gun making it clear they are not trying to make social commentary  with a slasher game. 

7 minutes ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

That is what i said sir it could easily be changed to something else like flirty was i never said bitch was changed to flirty. 

I don't care about that. I was referring to someone else coming on the forums requesting that and other things like a gay character and gun making it clear they are not trying to make social commentary  with a slasher game. 

Sorry misunderstood.

I agree they could easily change some of the names to not offend anyone.

• Like 1