lHeartBreakerl

Confirmed free maps, more Jasons, clothing packs, ect

Not sure where exactly, but i was watching the slash n cast podcast where they quoted a dev (forget which one) in saying that all maps will be free, more Jasons coming (referred to Jason X specifically. Not sure if pre or post uber), and new counselor clothing packs.

He also reiterated on how Savini Jason as well as the pre order clothing pack will stay backer exclusives.

I normally would find the the exact post made by the dev, but I don't have enough time to find every bit of info the devs scatter like Easter eggs. If others would like to find it feel free to link it.

Video for reference:

• Like 5

I'd settle for Quickmatch working.

But hopefully that will be soon.

Nice that they're planning maps and DLC and not trying to fleece the players.

• Like 2

Why wouldnt they post this kind of info on their own forums for their loyal follows to see ? Honestly it's probably just more bs to stir pots and get views. 

21 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Why wouldnt they post this kind of info on their own forums for their loyal follows to see ? Honestly it's probably just more bs to stir pots and get views. 

I hate linking people to this thread because it seriously looks bad, especially now.

But the answers you seek lay in the locked "discord" thread. Tread carefully. It's dark in there.

Slash N Cast is very spot on and keeps a close and accurate eye on all things F13.  You can rely on their integrity.

59 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Slash N Cast is very spot on and keeps a close and accurate eye on all things F13.  You can rely on their integrity.

Seeing how I stalk online users when i'm bored, I saw Ben reading this thread.

He didn't comment nor refuse any of what i stated, I'd say this is most definitely 100% confirmed.

I would assume if I had gotten something wrong, especially since its involving DLC, I would be corrected. Now obviously DLC won't happen for a while. But it's confirmed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Seeing how I stalk online users when i'm bored, I saw Ben reading this thread.

He didn't comment nor refuse any of what i stated, I'd say this is most definitely 100% confirmed.

I would assume if I had gotten something wrong, especially since its involving DLC, I would be corrected. Now obviously DLC won't happen for a while. But it's confirmed.

You're crazy...but you also get this honorary gif. ezgif-3-99d8663a6f.gif.f3ae6f4eba931c40ef8331ff5b903c02.gif

• Like 5

I plan on playing this for quite some time. So more Jason? More places to hunt or survive? Count me in!!

1 hour ago, Kidchaos831 said:

They stated about a week before the game came out that the forums were the least of their worries. Nor in a bad way. Just they got more important shit to do than being active on every thread. Now that being said, they are on the forums here pretty often. Just cause they don't reply doesn't mean they didn't see it. 

I felt the same way you did when I found info on the discord that was no where to be found on the forums. I was upset at first, but with time I realized I was being selfish.

As for the DLC, anyone think it'll come out the same time as the single player or will they make us wait till the next friday the 13th? Its this October.

11 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Not confirmed until they confirm it . 

They kinda did. That's the thing.

That's literally this whole topic.

I can't 100% confirm this, but, as far as I'm aware, here are some of the things we -might- be getting (grain of salt, people)...

• More versions of Jason. I have heard chatter about Part IV, Part V/Fake Jason, and Uber Jason. From my understanding, Uber is least likely but still being debated upon.
  • During the beta a map was being worked on, though I'm not sure if it is still being worked on or if it was scrapped. That map is Manhattan.
  • I have also heard rumours that another map is potentially being worked on, one that takes place near by Crystal Lake but not directly. I've heard the area is from Part VI.
  • I haven't heard anything in regards to more additional attires for counselors.

Gun Media has confirmed that DLC is coming, we just don't know the solid details yet. Also, as others have said in this post, Slash Cast is connected, you can trust them 100% for your F13 game news and information.

2 hours ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

I hope they find a way to put the Freddy Vs Jason Jason in the game.

by far the best looking Jason imo.

That would be amazing, but not sure how that could even work.  The rules would have to almost change a bit just for a map like this.  

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

They kinda did. That's the thing.

That's literally this whole topic.

They "kinda" did ? No it's either they did or didn't . 

18 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

They stated about a week before the game came out that the forums were the least of their worries. Nor in a bad way. Just they got more important shit to do than being active on every thread

Yeah they would rather post on Twitter , Facebook and basically everywhere other than their own website . 

Just now, Kidchaos831 said:

the devs are masters at information disemination.

They did confirm it. Whether you believe it or not is not my problem.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

the devs are masters at information disemination.

They did confirm it. Whether you believe it or not is not my problem.

I can confirm that IHeartBreakerl is correct on this. It was confirmed, multiple times, on both Facebook and Twitter, among other places. The information is there, folks, ya just gotta look at all the official channels and not just one.

2 hours ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

I hope they find a way to put the Freddy Vs Jason Jason in the game.

by far the best looking Jason imo.

I appreciate that other people have their own opinions, but that made me cringe on almost every level. That is my least favorite look he's ever had followed by every look since that's copied the stupid jacket (remake, merchandise, comics, Mortal Kombat).

@lHeartBreakerl great info. I'm glad that the maps are free and we'll be seeing more Jasons. I've changed my tune on seeing Roy in the game. I kinda want it now. 

1 minute ago, Jason Lives said:

@|HeartBreaker| great info. I'm glad that the maps are free and we'll be seeing more Jasons. I've changed my tune on seeing Roy in the game. I kinda want it now. 

I'm glad to see maps are free as well. If they weren't the player base would drop like flies and divide what players would be left. Smart decision on their part.

I didn't want to see Roy originally. But now, he's probably my second most anticipated. Not because I like the movie, but because it's not Jason. Just a paramedic (which is stupid, I know) who can walk through doors and shove flares down throats. But it's also his only shot to be recognized and put in a game.

Plus it'd be interesting to see how they make Roy. Seeing how he is an average dude (even though doors bend to his will) he must be much tougher to play and the likleyhood of being killed must be higher.

this isn't Jason Voorhees after all, this is Roy... uh.. the paramedic.

40 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Straight from the man himself. Randy Greenback has also discussed more DLC and maps. They won't go into details because they want it to be a surprise. However the devs have stated for months in various streams and chats that they plan on adding lots more in the future.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Don't listen to naysayers.

It's not confirmed until a dev personally comes in and promises it. Then it's just vaporwear until they deliver, because it's not out fast enough. When it comes out, it's shit because it's not perfect. And the second the new content is out, they're asking about the next piece of new content.

• Like 1

Looks like there's gonna be a lot to look forward to. The game is so much fun now besides the matchmaking waiting. 

New clothes will be terrific & of course more maps will be fantastic.