Can we please get a cheat and teaming-up report system going?

Tired of these people teaming up with Jason and telling him where everyone is.

Innocent killer was being told where everyone was by twitch.tv/ikuba, leading him to everyone.

P35Occd.jpg

and here's the full album of him being a jerk 

or the link here if it doesnt load for you: http://imgur.com/a/vkfUg

• Like 3

Yes a reporting system would be nice. I can understand why there isn't one though the indie developer probably doesn't have the customer service people needed to support a reporting system.

I agree there should be a way to report cheaters and exploit users... people should also not be subject to offensive remarks, racial terminology, or other such things when they're really trying to enjoy a game. There should be some way to report these people or contact a moderator immediately. 

• Like 2

I've seen people contact the F13 team on twitter and the F13 team wanted some video of the incident to show the player cheating/glitching or whatever, so there is an avenue to report players. I just don't see how you could prove someone helping Jason though. That just seems like an issue that is going to persist no matter what is done.

3 hours ago, cslyles76 said:

I've seen people contact the F13 team on twitter and the F13 team wanted some video of the incident to show the player cheating/glitching or whatever, so there is an avenue to report players. I just don't see how you could prove someone helping Jason though. That just seems like an issue that is going to persist no matter what is done.

When Jason doesn't kill a particular counselor and walks with him to where other counselors are located on the map and where they hiding. Then Jason letting him live to the end is a pretty big example. These guys are usually in private chats. I gave a couple of this low life scrubs a few of my own words in private messages. Especially since the counselor that was helping Jason shot me purposely... People like that are scumbags. 

I know on pc it's harder with all those 3rd party stuff like Discord. On PS4 people can to make their own party voice chats with friends which I don't think a developer can disable once you join the game forcing them to use in game chat. It's more of a honor system at that point. 

• Like 1

I had this happen to me just recently. I was in a game and I thought "That Jason is reall good" . He had four kills very soon in the match. Then I heard the music and knew he was somewhere around, I was in the open forest, so I went into a tent in the hope he haden't already sensed me.

Then a counselor showed up stood right in front of my tent an t-bagged, Jason came and killed me and the walked on happily together.

I spectate them and Jason and the counselor walked side by side in peace and harmony the whole time.

They had people left to kill,but I didnt want thtm to be too happy about their actions, so I left and I was the host.

Accounts of such people shouldbe terminated and the IPs banned.

Something has to happen with this. This guy had a Jason 9 and I bet his friend has him too. No wonder if they help each other gaining xp.

Their sould at least be something like a kickvote during the matches, that would be at least a slim chance toget rid of these guys for that match even if one round is ruined then.

But then possibly most people would vot "no" because they dont understand what is going on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, S.O.D. said:

I agree there should be a way to report cheaters and exploit users... people should also not be subject to offensive remarks, racial terminology, or other such things when they're really trying to enjoy a game. There should be some way to report these people or contact a moderator immediately. 

You'll always have to deal with that when it comes to online gaming. You can mute people. Offensive remarks and racial terminology doesn't call for a moderator when it's so easy to take care of on your own. Plus if you're in a game chat with friends, you won't hear others. It helps make the game enjoyable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AngronKharn said:

I had this happen to me just recently. I was in a game and I thought "That Jason is reall good" . He had four kills very soon in the match. Then I heard the music and knew he was somewhere around, I was in the open forest, so I went into a tent in the hope he haden't already sensed me.

Then a counselor showed up stood right in front of my tent an t-bagged, Jason came and killed me and the walked on happily together.

I spectate them and Jason and the counselor walked side by side in peace and harmony the whole time.

They had people left to kill,but I didnt want thtm to be too happy about their actions, so I left and I was the host.

Accounts of such people shouldbe terminated and the IPs banned.

Something has to happen with this. This guy had a Jason 9 and I bet his friend has him too. No wonder if they help each other gaining xp.

Their sould at least be something like a kickvote during the matches, that would be at least a slim chance toget rid of these guys for that match even if one round is ruined then.

But then possibly most people would vot "no" because they dont understand what is going on.

I'm almost certain I was in that match with you, or was spectating a similar match where the guy ran into a tent and was killed... I was killed within a minute of the damn thing starting. Like always. It's to the point where my anger has turned into laughter when I get killed so fast because it never fails. I spawn right next to a cabin, go inside and lock the doors, open the windows, and begin looking for items and no sooner than I finish searching, the door is being hacked down and I hop out of the window only to see Jason appear in front of me. The only time I've lasted a long time is when I spawn next to the Packaknack Lodge. 

Yes !! We need a teamed up with Jason report section so that people teaming with Jason can be banned !! If they aren't walking around together , aren't Helping each other kill the other counselors then it's ok they can look at each other's screens all they want but this whole immersion breaking bullshit sucks whenever I see Jason and a counselor walking next to each other searching for more victims . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cslyles76 said:

Nope if people are getting temporary / permanent bans then people will stop blatantly teaming . It's the immersion breaking bullshit of seeing a blatant team up where Jason and the counselor of his choice are walking together , finding parts together , and even killing other counselors together . This can be stopped by having a section on the forums for submitting video evidence of certain players teaming , the devs would give 2 temp bans before a permanent ban is issued .

after a while people will stop teaming , if it's good friends who know each other the worst they can do is reveal positions to the Jason , but that's not nearly as bad as having them steal all your shit , kill you and take your battery or gas to escape all the while being supported physically by Jason right there fighting with him .

• Like 1

I defiantly think there should be a reporting system, I just got out of a match where I put the gas and battery in the car and was driving to escape but Jason showed up so I had to abandon the car and hide and when Jason went after someone else I ran back buto somebody else started to drive so I got in as a passenger but he drove all the way to the exit and stopped and waited for Jason who was his friend to show up and kill me. It's ridiculous and gets to the point of frustrating where I don't even want to play because stuff like this keeps happening 

I actually strongly disagree with the idea of implementing a reporting system and a lot of the ideas espoused here. Let me explain why.

First of all, a lot of video games have report systems that don't really do a whole lot. Reporting is just a way for people to feel like they have power when nothing really happens to offending players. For a small game company, it would take a lot of resources to actually handle the mass amount of reports and vet them in any meaningful way, resources that would be better spent elsewhere. 

I agree that people who are deliberately using 3rd party cheat programs should be penalized in some fashion, but I totally disagree with outright banning people who are merely trolling or working with their friends. I don't understand why you feel the need to rob someone of a $40 game just because you had a minor inconvenience during one game. What if it was their first offense and they don't typically do that stuff? You can avoid a lot of this behavior by finding people to run private matches with.

I don't even think all this trolling behavior really even negatively impacts gameplay all that much, necessarily. A lot of my favorite matches are where people are trolling or goofing around, and it just kind of adds another element or challenge to the game. This isn't a competitive game, it's more of a casual party game. It is most fun when you don't take everything super seriously all the time. I think enforcing a 100% totally serious atmosphere for this game would actually take a lot away from it. 

What if someone misconstrues your behavior as trolling and then you are suddenly banned outright? You accidently shoot someone or something, get reported, and then banned. It's not out of question. Warnings and suspensions should almost always come before bans in a lot of cases.

And if someone is saying dumb crap on a microphone, why don't you just mute them instead of going on a crusade and trying to implement a serious inoffensive atmosphere in a video game at the penalty of BANNING? That is a total overreaction, and not really practical to implement, especially in a game that is mostly for adults. You have the power to totally shape what you hear from other people, why would you need to go around ruining the speaking atmosphere, making people feel like they have to walk on egg shells, just because you're too lazy or don't want to use the mute features? While you're busy murdering people brutally.

Suspend serious and repeat offenders, sure. Don't outright ban people without warning for trolling, goofing around, or having less restraint in their speech. You can control a lot of this stuff by controlling who you play with and using built-in game features. 

5 hours ago, Plox said:

I actually strongly disagree with the idea of implementing a reporting system and a lot of the ideas espoused here. Let me explain why.

First of all, a lot of video games have report systems that don't really do a whole lot. Reporting is just a way for people to feel like they have power when nothing really happens to offending players. For a small game company, it would take a lot of resources to actually handle the mass amount of reports and vet them in any meaningful way, resources that would be better spent elsewhere. 

I agree that people who are deliberately using 3rd party cheat programs should be penalized in some fashion, but I totally disagree with outright banning people who are merely trolling or working with their friends. I don't understand why you feel the need to rob someone of a $40 game just because you had a minor inconvenience during one game. What if it was their first offense and they don't typically do that stuff? You can avoid a lot of this behavior by finding people to run private matches with.

I don't even think all this trolling behavior really even negatively impacts gameplay all that much, necessarily. A lot of my favorite matches are where people are trolling or goofing around, and it just kind of adds another element or challenge to the game. This isn't a competitive game, it's more of a casual party game. It is most fun when you don't take everything super seriously all the time. I think enforcing a 100% totally serious atmosphere for this game would actually take a lot away from it. 

What if someone misconstrues your behavior as trolling and then you are suddenly banned outright? You accidently shoot someone or something, get reported, and then banned. It's not out of question. Warnings and suspensions should almost always come before bans in a lot of cases.

And if someone is saying dumb crap on a microphone, why don't you just mute them instead of going on a crusade and trying to implement a serious inoffensive atmosphere in a video game at the penalty of BANNING? That is a total overreaction, and not really practical to implement, especially in a game that is mostly for adults. You have the power to totally shape what you hear from other people, why would you need to go around ruining the speaking atmosphere, making people feel like they have to walk on egg shells, just because you're too lazy or don't want to use the mute features? While you're busy murdering people brutally.

Suspend serious and repeat offenders, sure. Don't outright ban people without warning for trolling, goofing around, or having less restraint in their speech. You can control a lot of this stuff by controlling who you play with and using built-in game features. 

tl;dr but reporting system should be implemented, k got it.

This sadly happened to me today, I ran into a problem with 2 players, they were teaming 1 as Jason 1 as a counselor and the counselor would lead Jason to me and stand in the doorway so i couldn't escape so after i died i decided to spectate my friend and record what was going on.

A guy on PS4 was working with Jason and telling him where everyone was....  They technically ruined everyone's fun.  

The people where:   Big-J110201      DrUnclle

Please if you have the time look into this and stop them!  Thank you! 

9 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Whoops, ancient thread.

11 hours ago, JokerIX said:

A guy on PS4 was working with Jason and telling him where everyone was....  They technically ruined everyone's fun.  

The people where:   Big-J110201      DrUnclle

Please if you have the time look into this and stop them!  Thank you! 

Dont worry about the necro. It still happens. Happened to me 3 times today. 

On 6/6/2017 at 8:48 AM, Conan_the_Savage said:

When Jason doesn't kill a particular counselor and walks with him to where other counselors are located on the map and where they hiding. Then Jason letting him live to the end is a pretty big example. These guys are usually in private chats. I gave a couple of this low life scrubs a few of my own words in private messages. Especially since the counselor that was helping Jason shot me purposely... People like that are scumbags. 

I know on pc it's harder with all those 3rd party stuff like Discord. On PS4 people can to make their own party voice chats with friends which I don't think a developer can disable once you join the game forcing them to use in game chat. It's more of a honor system at that point. 

i have video recording off a girls twitch of a girl openly admitting she was watching her bf's screen and live at the time sad this didnt count as evidence twitch doesn't have a good setup eaither to deal with cheaters 

Today 3 games, 3 cheaters whom helping Jason. This is becoming unbelievable. I can't make always a video, but pls make something. 

Tommy Jarvis obstructed a counselor trying to escape from Jason, AJ Mason walked hand by hand with Jason... And so on. 

A report button will be appreciate!!!! 

• Like 1