Alright. So this is something that people with Savini Jason have notice and needs to be addressed by now.

Note that before we get started, this is not to debate whether Savini should be sold again or not (he shouldn't be). if your intentions are to argue about that, than this is not the the thread you're looking for.

Savini Jasons exclusive music is missing (it plays part 3 music instead). Now i expected this to be addressed in the first patch for XB1 but nothing was added except for his animated fire eyes. I sent a PM to the devs about this but no response. Not even a generic one, just silence. 

I would like some clarification on if the devs are even aware of this, and how they could release a trailer with the skin and music two months before release yet still have it missing from the main game.

Now, this is something small and much bigger things need attention and to be fixed. I would just like some word on this, or clarification. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Alright. So this is something that people with Savini Jason have notice and needs to be addressed by now.

Note that before we get started, this is not to debate whether Savini should be sold again or not (he shouldn't be). if your intentions are to argue about that, than this is not the the thread you're looking for.

Savini Jasons exclusive music is missing (it plays part 3 music instead). Now i expected this to be addressed in the first patch for XB1 but nothing was added except for his animated fire eyes. I sent a PM to the devs about this but no response. Not even a generic one, just silence. 

I would like some clarification on if the devs are even aware of this, and how they could release a trailer with the skin and music two months before release yet still have it missing from the main game.

Now, this is something small and much bigger things need attention and to be fixed. I would just like some word on this, or clarification. 

Agree. While i disagree about the never sold again thing. The music from the trailer really had this amazing demon feeling going on, perfecting fitting for Demon Jason as i like to call him. 

Just now, Uber Jason X said:

The music from the trailer really had this amazing demon feeling going on, perfecting fitting for Demon Jason as i like to call him. 

Absolutely. That booming choir music with screaming violins suits him very well.

But with part 3's music its just more, "eh".

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Bumping this because it's getting lost in the sea of new topics.

@Risinggrave your two cents?

Two cents? If this isn't the first non mandatory thing patched, I'm gonna want to take a pillowcase full of pennies and beat an orphan to death each day until Wes has that shit fixed! 

7 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Two cents? If this isn't the first non mandatory thing patched, I'm gonna want to take a pillowcase full of pennies and beat an orphan to death each day until Wes has that shit fixed! 

Spoken like a true philosopher.

Didn't even realize this was the case on Xbox One. Music is there on PC, and it's definitely creepy.

Like you said, I wonder if the devs are even aware. I guess we can't know until they answer the question lol...

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Didn't even realize this was the case on Xbox One. Music is there on PC, and it's definitely creepy.

Like you said, I wonder if the devs are even aware. I guess we can't know until they answer the question lol...

Then I guess we'll just have to speak ancient tongue and summon them....

Ade due damballa. 
Give me the power, I beg of you.

Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. 
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. 
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.

Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa! 

If that doesn't work i'll just tag em. @Randygbk @GunMedia_Ben @wes

Spoken like a true philosopher.

To be honest, I haven't complained much since the game dropped. I get that Gun/Illfonic are in up to their nosehairs in shit. But I'll seriously track down answers over this if it takes too long. Ask here, Join up and ask on Twitter (*shudders*), Facebook, snail mail to the office, carrier pigeon, candygram, strippergram, Have Kane ask for me while he chokes a mofo out. Whatever it takes. 

That music is half of what makes the skin so great. 

On the bright side, When we get it, it'll almost be like having the skin be new all over again. When people used to the fill-in music get hit with the real thing they are not gonna like it. That shit is tense.

1 minute ago, Risinggrave said:

To be honest, I haven't complained much since the game dropped. I get that Gun/Illfonic are in up to their nosehairs in shit. But I'll seriously track down answers over this if it takes too long. Ask here, Join up and ask on Twitter (*shudders*), Facebook, snail mail to the office, carrier pigeon, candygram, strippergram, Have Kane ask for me while he chokes a mofo out. Whatever it takes. 

That music is half of what makes the skin so great. 

On the bright side, When we get it, it'll almost be like having the skin be new all over again. When people used to the fill-in music get hit with the real thing they are not gonna like it. That shit is tense.

Completely agree. Thats half the reason i'm so anxious for it.

• Like 1

Ok. @lHeartBreakerl and I played last night. He was Savini Jason. The Savini music played. I died. Everybody died! It was fucking awesome! 

3 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Ok. @lHeartBreakerl and I played last night. He was Savini Jason. The Savini music played. I died. Everybody died! It was fucking awesome! 

My standards have been met.

But seriously with that music its a whole new ball game.

• Like 1

My standards have been met.

But seriously with that music its a whole new ball game.

Same. 

And fucking A right. Savini and part 2's music is the best!